Mileage: 147000
Color: White/Yellow
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): CA
Transmission: Automatic
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive
Color: White
Engine: 460

90% original and in good shape, runs strong. Not a Super Camper Special. Everything works except the AC. Has 460, C6, dual tanks, 3.54 gears. I had the C6 rebuilt with a stage 2 kit, feels sporty empty but smooth when loaded. 4350 Autolite carb rebuilt by Holley. Some newer stuff; MSD coil, stainless dual exhaust with 30" glasspacks and Hedman Elite headers, $14 JC Whitney radio, timing set. Power steering, brakes, calipers, all new or rebuilt. Dual platinum sparkplugs that sould last a long time and give a fat spark with the Blaster coil. Interior is saddle brown, nice. Seat from a 76 but matches perfectly. I did the relays-in-the-headlight-circuit mod. 1975 so no CA smog ever needed. Bit of a rear main leak, about a quart per 800 miles, but oil pressure is good. Judging by the stickers and marks the engine has never been apart. Original paint. Sometime deep in the past it was smacked in the right front and the repairs are showing. The replacement fender was not well painted so it has surface rust, and the hood and cowl are also not looking to good up close. Prefer to sell to another Ford guy, local to SF Bay Area. $2300 cash or trade for decent 95-up Miata. Follow link to some pics. Please PM with questions.

https://picasaweb.google.com/1156275...eat=directlink

Last edited by aawlberninf350; 05-07-2011 at 08:34 PM. Reason: Edited to remove camper (sold) correct mileage, add timing set
Old 05-18-2011, 10:18 AM
1969 ford ranger
New User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Wish i was closer you dont find them like that here in Maine.

Old 06-10-2011, 12:13 PM
robjs111
Fleet Mechanic
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
LOng bed? Any pics of interior front, suspension, drivetrain? Can u tell whats wrong with ac?
Thanks.

Old 06-10-2011, 08:04 PM
aawlberninf350
It's a Van Gogh
Received 786 Likes on 575 Posts
Yep it's a long bed. For the AC the PO fixed a switch under the dash and it worked, but it stopped working the next summer so I simply removed the belt. That was 8 or 9 years ago, don't recall if it just stopped getting cold or what. I took the old girl out for a spin today and blew out the cobwebs, got some fresh gas. I forgot how quiet it is compared to my 7.3 diesel. It stumbled at idle twice until the fresh gas worked thru. And the secondaries did not want to open the first couple times I asked them to, but eventually it all worked free. Nice to hear all 4 barrels open on a 460. The oil pressure gauge is not working now, but I did not mess with it yet. Cars and trucks don't like to just sit! Any time I let this one sit for more than a week I need a shot of ether to fire over. Well, it might start w/o the ether if I leaned on the starter for more than 30 seconds, but that's pretty hard on stuff. Anyway, more pics in the link below. I also shot a video so you can hear it but can't figure how to get it off my phone yet.

https://picasaweb.google.com/1156275...eat=directlink