Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Mid-West Region > Michigan Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Michigan Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: just another truck

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-20-2012, 06:51 AM
Official BeerMaster #1

SDElwood has a superb reputationSDElwood has a superb reputationSDElwood has a superb reputationSDElwood has a superb reputationSDElwood has a superb reputationSDElwood has a superb reputationSDElwood has a superb reputationSDElwood has a superb reputationSDElwood has a superb reputationSDElwood has a superb reputationSDElwood has a superb reputation
https://www.facebook.com/mike.blackport
"JESUS AND THE DEMOCRAT"

A Republican, in a wheelchair, entered a restaurant one afternoon and asked the waitress for a cup of coffee. The Republican looked across the restaurant and asked, "Is that Jesus sitting over there?"

The waitress nodded "yes," so the Republican requested that she give Jesus a cup of coffee, on him.

The next patron to come in was a Libertarian, with a hunched back. He shuffled over to a booth, painfully sat down, and asked the waitress for a cup of hot tea. He also glanced across the restaurant and asked, "Is that Jesus, over there?"

The waitress nodded, so the Libertarian asked her to give Jesus a cup of hot tea, "My treat."

The third patron to come into the restaurant was a Democrat on crutches. He hobbled over to a booth, sat down and hollered, "Hey there honey! How's about getting me a cold mug of Miller Light?" He too looked across the restaurant and asked, "Isn't that God's boy over there?

The waitress nodded, so the Democrat directed her to give Jesus a cold beer.
"On my bill," he said loudly.

As Jesus got up to leave, he passed by the Republican, touched him and said, "For your kindness, you are healed." The Republican felt the strength come back into his legs, got up, and danced a jig out the door.

Jesus passed by the Libertarian, touched him and said, "For your kindness, you are healed." The Libertarian felt his back straightening up and he raised his hands, praised the Lord, and did a series of back flips out the door.

Then, Jesus walked towards the Democrat, just smiling.

The Democrat jumped up and yelled,

"Don't touch me ... I'm collecting disability."

Mike -
2000 4x4 CC LB F-350 7.3L SuperChips Flashpaq, 4" turbo back exhaust, 6637.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyman View Post
Dude you get thirsty at mid swallow of your beer, don't hide it.......
Warning: Drinking may cause memory loss. Or worse. Memory loss.

Old 02-02-2012, 03:00 PM
Post Fiend

just another truck has a superb reputationjust another truck has a superb reputationjust another truck has a superb reputationjust another truck has a superb reputationjust another truck has a superb reputationjust another truck has a superb reputationjust another truck has a superb reputationjust another truck has a superb reputationjust another truck has a superb reputationjust another truck has a superb reputationjust another truck has a superb reputation
I hope it is a joke...

Katherine Heigl Hates Balls from Katherine Heigl, Funny Or Die, Alex Fernie, manasewitsch, PatB, Michael Burke, Christin Trogan, and Andy Maxwell

My name is Pat, i have not purchased a firearm in 2
day (s). I am Strong, I dont need another Firearm, I am happy purchasing ammo for the fire arms I have. Purchasing the wrong ammo is not an excues to buy another firearm.
Old 02-02-2012, 10:56 PM
Postmaster

Chad149 has a spectacular reputation.Chad149 has a spectacular reputation.Chad149 has a spectacular reputation.Chad149 has a spectacular reputation.Chad149 has a spectacular reputation.Chad149 has a spectacular reputation.Chad149 has a spectacular reputation.Chad149 has a spectacular reputation.Chad149 has a spectacular reputation.Chad149 has a spectacular reputation.Chad149 has a spectacular reputation.
President BHO has recently appointed a Golf Czar and major rule changes in the game of golf will become effective in July 2011. This is only a preview as the complete rule book (expect 2000 pages) is being rewritten as we speak. Here are a few of the changes.
Golfers with handicaps:

- below 10 will have their green fees increased by 35%.
- between 11 and 18 will see no increase in green fees.
- above 18 will get a $20 check each time they play.

The term
"gimmie" will be changed to"entitlement"and will be used as follows:
- handicaps below 10, no entitlements.
- handicaps from 11 to 17, entitlements for putter length putts.
- handicaps above 18, if your ball is on green, no need to putt, just pick it up.

These entitlements are intended to bring about fairness and, most importantly, equality in scoring. In addition, a Player will be limited to a maximum of one birdie or six pars in any given 18-hole round. Any excess must be given to those fellow players who have not yet scored a birdie or par. Only after all players have received a birdie or par from the player actually making the birdie or par, can that player begin to count his pars and birdies again. The current USGA handicap system will be used for the above purposes, but the term "net score" will be available only for scoring those players with handicaps of 18 and above. This is intended to "re-distribute" the success of winning by making sure that in every competition, the above 18 handicap players will post only "net score" against every other player's gross score. These new Rules are intended to CHANGE the game of golf.

Golf
must be aboutFairness.It should have nothing to do with ability, hard work, practice, and responsibility. This is the "Right thing to do."

Old 02-02-2012, 10:59 PM
Postmaster

Chad149 has a spectacular reputation.Chad149 has a spectacular reputation.Chad149 has a spectacular reputation.Chad149 has a spectacular reputation.Chad149 has a spectacular reputation.Chad149 has a spectacular reputation.Chad149 has a spectacular reputation.Chad149 has a spectacular reputation.Chad149 has a spectacular reputation.Chad149 has a spectacular reputation.Chad149 has a spectacular reputation.
CHEVROLET= Cars Hopeless Entire Vehicle Relies On Leftover Engine Technology
Old 02-02-2012, 11:08 PM
Postmaster

UPS 'Fix It' Requests Just in case you need a laugh: Remember it takes a college degree to fly a plane, but only a high school diploma to fix one, reassurance for those of us who fly routinely in our jobs. After every flight, UPS pilots fill out a form, called a 'gripe sheet,' which tells mechanics about problems with the aircraft. The mechanics correct the problems, document their repairs on the form, and then pilots review the gripe sheets before the next flight. Never let it be said that ground crews lack a sense of humor. Here are some actual maintenance complaints submitted by UPS pilots (marked with a P) and the solutions recorded (marked with an S) by maintenance engineers. By the way, UPS is the only major airline that has never, ever, had an accident. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

P: Left inside main tire almost needs replacement.

S: Almost replaced left inside main tire.

P: Test flight OK, except auto-land very rough.

S: Auto-land not installed on this aircraft.

P: Something loose in cockpit.

S: Something tightened in cockpit

P: Dead bugs on windshield.

S: Live bugs on back-order.

P: Autopilot in altitude-hold mode produces a 200 feet per minute descent.

S: Cannot reproduce problem on ground.

P: Evidence of leak on right main landing gear.

S: Evidence removed.

P: DME volume unbelievably loud.

S: DME volume set to more believable level.

P: Friction locks causes throttle levers to stick.

S: That's what friction locks are for.
P: IFF inoperative in OFF mode.
S: IFF always inoperative in OFF mode.

P: Suspected crack in windshield.

S: Suspect you're right.

P: Number 3 engine missing.

S: Engine found on right wing after brief search.

P: Aircraft handles funny. (I love this one!)

S: Aircraft warned to straighten up, fly right, and be serious.

P: Target radar hums.

S: Reprogrammed target radar with lyrics.

P: Mouse in cockpit.

S: Cat installed.

P: Noise coming from under instrument panel. Sounds like a midget pounding on something with a hammer.

S: Took hammer away from midget.

Old 02-03-2012, 07:56 AM
Official BeerMaster #1

SDElwood has a superb reputationSDElwood has a superb reputationSDElwood has a superb reputationSDElwood has a superb reputationSDElwood has a superb reputationSDElwood has a superb reputationSDElwood has a superb reputationSDElwood has a superb reputationSDElwood has a superb reputationSDElwood has a superb reputationSDElwood has a superb reputation
Ok I was smiling through that one, but actually laughed out loud on the "took hammer away from midget"

Mike -
Quote:

Old 02-07-2012, 01:25 AM
New User

varmit81 is starting off with a positive reputation.
ok just ran across this section, here we go oh wait that was the name of the dog , my bad

Q what color does a smurf turn when you choke it?

Q what do you get when you cross a smurf and a hooker?

A a little blue f#$&er about 4 in tall
Old 02-09-2012, 07:00 AM
Official BeerMaster #1

Forgetfulness

Murphy showed up at Mass one Sunday & the priest almost fell down when he saw him. He'd never been to church in his life.

After Mass, the priest caught up with him & said, "Murphy, I am so glad ya decided to come to Mass. What made ya come?"

Murphy said, "I got to be honest with you Father, a while back, I misplaced me hat & I really, really love that hat. I know that McGlynn had a hat just like mine & I knew he came to church every Sunday . I also knew that he had to take off his hat during Mass & figured he would leave it in the back of church. So, I was going to leave after Communion & steal McGlynn's hat."

The priest said, "Well, Murphy, I notice that ya didn't steal McGlynn's hat. What changed your mind?"

Murphy replied, "Well, after I heard your sermon on the 10 Commandments I decided that I didn't need to steal McGlynn's hat after all."

With a tear in his eye the priest gave Murphy a big smile & said;"After I talked about ' Thou Shalt Not Steal' ya decided you would rather do without your hat than burn in Hell?"

Murphy slowly shook his head. "No, Father, after ya talked about 'Thou Shalt Not Commit Adultery 'I remembered where I left me hat ."

Mike -
Quote:

Old 02-26-2012, 12:00 AM
Postmaster

The liberals are asking us to give Obama time.
We agree...and think 25 to life would be
appropriate. --Jay Leno

America needs Obama-care like Nancy
Pelosi needs a Halloween mask.
--Jay Leno

Q: Have you heard about McDonald's'
new Obama Value Meal?
A: Order anything you like and the guy behind you
has to pay for it. --Conan O'Brien

Q: What does Barack Obama call
lunch with a convicted felon?
A: A fund raiser. --Jay Leno

Q: What's the difference between
Obama's cabinet and a penitentiary?
A: One is filled with tax evaders, blackmailers,
and threats to society. The other is for housing
prisoners. --David Letterman

Q: If Nancy Pelosi and Obama were
on a boat in the middle of the ocean and it
started to sink, who would be saved?
A: America! --Jimmy Fallon

Q: What's the difference between
Obama and his dog, Bo?
A: Bo has papers. --Jimmy Kimmel

Q: What was the most positive result
of the "Cash for Clunkers" program?
A: It took 95% of the Obama bumper
stickers off the road. --David Letterman

Old 03-08-2012, 04:16 PM
Senior User

RickBraden is starting off with a positive reputation.
Those Obama jokes ate funny as can be!
Old 03-22-2012, 11:18 PM
Postmaster

On the first day, God created the dog and said, "Sit all day by the door of your house and bark at anyone who comes in or walks past. For this, I will give you a life span of twenty years."

The dog said, "That's a long time to be barking. How about only ten years and I'll give you back the other ten?"

And God saw it was good.

On the second day, God created the monkey and said, "Entertain people, do tricks, and make them laugh. For this, I'll give you a twenty-year life span."

The monkey said, "Monkey tricks for twenty years? That's a pretty long time to perform. How about I give you back ten like the dog did?"

And God, again saw it was good.

On the third day, God created the cow and said, "You must go into the field with the farmer all day long and suffer under the sun, have calves and give milk to support the farmer's family. For this, I will give you a life span of sixty years."

The cow said, "That's kind of a tough life you want me to live for sixty years. How about twenty and I'll give back the other forty?"

And God agreed it was good.

On the fourth day, God created humans and said, "Eat, sleep, play, marry and enjoy your life. For this, I'll give you twenty years.."

But the human said, "Only twenty years? Could you possibly give me my twenty, the forty the cow gave back, the ten the monkey gave back, and the ten the dog gave back; that makes eighty, okay?"

"Okay," said God, "You asked for it."

So that is why for our first twenty years, we eat, sleep, play and enjoy ourselves. For the next forty years, we slave in the sun to support our family. For the next ten years, we do monkey tricks to entertain the grandchildren. And for the last ten years, we sit on the front porch and bark at everyone.

Life has now been explained to you.

There is no need to thank me for this valuable information. I'm doing it as a public service. If you are looking for me I will be on the front porch.

Old 04-03-2012, 10:15 PM
Postmaster

George W Bush and Barack Obama somehow ended up at the same barber shop. As they sat there, each being worked on by a different barber, not a word was spoken. The barbers were even afraid to start a conversation, for fear it would turn to politics.

As the barbers finished their shaves, the one who had Obama in his chair reached for the after shave lotion. Obama was quick to stop him, saying, "No thanks; my wife Michelle will smell that and think I've been in a *****house."

The second barber turned to Bush and said, "How about you, sir?"

Bush replied, "Go ahead; my wife doesn't know what the inside of a *****house smells like."
Old 04-04-2012, 02:10 PM
Official BeerMaster #1

Mike -
Quote:

Old 04-23-2012, 01:04 PM
Post Fiend

just another truck has a superb reputationjust another truck has a superb reputationjust another truck has a superb reputationjust another truck has a superb reputationjust another truck has a superb reputationjust another truck has a superb reputationjust another truck has a superb reputationjust another truck has a superb reputationjust another truck has a superb reputationjust another truck has a superb reputationjust another truck has a superb reputation
Linda Burnett, 23, a resident of San Diego, was visiting her in-laws and
while there went to a nearby supermarket to pick up some groceries. Later,
her husband noticed her sitting in her car in the driveway with the
windows rolled up and with her eyes closed, with both hands behind the
back of her head.

He became concerned and walked over to the car. He noticed that Linda's
eyes were now open and she looked very strange.

He asked her if she was okay, and Linda replied that she had been shot in
the back of the head and had been holding her brains in for over an hour.
The husband called the paramedics, who broke into the car because the
doors were locked and Linda refused to remove her hands from her head.
When they finally got in, they found that Linda had a wad of bread dough
on the back of her head. A Pillsbury biscuit canister had exploded from
the heat, making a loud noise that sounded like a gunshot, and the wad of
dough hit her in the back of her head. When she reached back to find out
what it was, she felt the dough and thought it was her brains. She
initially passed out, but quickly recovered.

Linda is a blonde, a Democrat, and an Obama supporter, but that could all
be a coincidence. The defective biscuit canister was analyzed and the
expiration date was from 2008, so it was determined to be Bush's fault.

He,he,he... Sorry, couldn't help myself!

My name is Pat, i have not purchased a firearm in 2
day (s). I am Strong, I dont need another Firearm, I am happy purchasing ammo for the fire arms I have. Purchasing the wrong ammo is not an excues to buy another firearm.
Old 04-23-2012, 08:54 PM
Postmaster

A man was walking down the street when he was accosted by a particularly dirty and shabby-looking homeless man who asked him for a couple of dollars for dinner.

The man took out his wallet, extracted ten dollars and asked, "If I give you this money, will you buy some beer with it instead of dinner?"

"No, I had to stop drinking years ago," the homeless man replied.

"Will you spend this on green fees at a golf course instead of food?" the man asked.

"Are you NUTS!" replied the homeless man. "I haven't played golf in 20 years!"

"Well," said the man, "I'm not going to give you money. Instead, I'm going to take you home for a shower and a terrific dinner cooked by my wife."

The homeless man was astounded. "Won't your wife be furious with you for doing that?

The man replied, "That's okay. It's important for her to see what a man looks like after he has given up drinking and golf."
Old 04-23-2012, 08:54 PM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Mid-West Region > Michigan Chapter

Tags
1996, 2002, 73l, 97, canopy, control, convertible, cruise, deringer, duty, f350, ford, jokes, powerstroke, super, truck, turbodiesel, wiring