Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Marketplace > Want to Buy > WTB - Parts & other
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

WTB - Parts & other Want to buy parts/accessories/tools.

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-09-2011, 09:13 PM
Senior User

Mikes67F250 is starting off with a positive reputation.
05 Excursion spare tire assy/Cover and rear sway bar

Need the spare tire assembly and cover for my newly purchased 05 Excursion XLT.
Can be black or gray. Also looking for a rear sway bar for same. Thanks!!!!!!

Old 07-05-2011, 10:32 AM
Senior User

FRANKINTRUCK is starting off with a positive reputation.
I have an 04 with gray interior that I am parting out. What do you mean by spare tire assembly? Tire & rim, and hook & nut to hold it in place. I have it all in Colorado Springs area. Just let me know if that's what you need
Old 07-06-2011, 10:51 AM
Senior User

Mikes67F250 is starting off with a positive reputation.
It's the hook and nut that I am in need of. I was not sure how the set up was other than the hook. Do you have the cover as well? Thanks for responding. I have two bungee cords holding the spare in place now but that is only a temporary fix as we all know. LOL

Old 07-24-2011, 09:56 PM
Postmaster

Misky6.0 has a superb reputationMisky6.0 has a superb reputationMisky6.0 has a superb reputationMisky6.0 has a superb reputationMisky6.0 has a superb reputationMisky6.0 has a superb reputationMisky6.0 has a superb reputationMisky6.0 has a superb reputationMisky6.0 has a superb reputationMisky6.0 has a superb reputationMisky6.0 has a superb reputation
Mike,

I ended up buying the spare tire cover from Parts Guy Ed.
You should be able to get the color you want.

He should also be able to get your the hook, spacer, and nut too.

Send them an email with your VIN and what you need.
Also, fordparts.com will give you lots of info on parts you need.

I found the tire change tools on ebay 5 weeks ago myself.
good luck!
'05 EB Excursion 2wd 6.0 3.73/LS Mich LTX M/S2, Diesel Kleen (gray bottle), FICM w/atlas40 from Ed, RAS, Read Head Steering, scangaugeII w/Blendmount, '08+ Tow Mirrors, Magnefine PS filter, SPAtechnique Dual-Gauge (FP & Volt), Blue Spring, Air Lift 1000, Interior Dome Override, DieselSite Coolant Filter, BPD Oil & EGR coolers, Rancho RS9000, Hellwig, Diehard Platinum x2
Old 07-24-2011, 09:56 PM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Marketplace > Want to Buy > WTB - Parts & other

Tags
04, 2005, bar, cover, covers, excursion, ford, hold, holder, parts, rear, removal, spare, sway, tire