Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Newer Light Duty Trucks > 2009 - 2014 F150
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

2009 - 2014 F150 Discuss the 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013 and 2014 Ford F150 SPONSORED BY:

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-07-2011, 09:49 AM
Posting Guru

shotgunz is a name known to allshotgunz is a name known to allshotgunz is a name known to allshotgunz is a name known to allshotgunz is a name known to allshotgunz is a name known to all
Factory 5-digit keypad code location

I've noticed a lot of used 2009-10s being purchased and many new owners are not getting the factory 5-digit keypad code with the truck (comes printed on a credit card with the owner's manual).

If you forget you can ask the dealer to hook up the computer and retrieve it (they cannot re-program the factory code).

Or you can locate the code under the passenger side kick panel:

Click the image to open in full size.

My fuel mileage: http://www.fuelly.com/driver/shotgun/f150
Old 06-07-2011, 02:27 PM
Post Fiend

MCDavis has a superb reputationMCDavis has a superb reputationMCDavis has a superb reputationMCDavis has a superb reputationMCDavis has a superb reputationMCDavis has a superb reputationMCDavis has a superb reputationMCDavis has a superb reputationMCDavis has a superb reputationMCDavis has a superb reputationMCDavis has a superb reputation
I'm sure many people will thank you for this Charlie!

One question...could you have not blocked out your code #? How am I supposed to take your truck for a joy ride now?
Old 06-07-2011, 02:31 PM

tseekins has a superb reputationtseekins has a superb reputationtseekins has a superb reputationtseekins has a superb reputationtseekins has a superb reputationtseekins has a superb reputationtseekins has a superb reputationtseekins has a superb reputationtseekins has a superb reputationtseekins has a superb reputationtseekins has a superb reputation
Tried to rep ya Charlie, good action on this one.
2010 Ford Focus
2004 Expedition XLT 4x2

FTE Guidelines
Old 06-07-2011, 03:18 PM
Posting Guru

shotgunz is a name known to allshotgunz is a name known to allshotgunz is a name known to allshotgunz is a name known to allshotgunz is a name known to allshotgunz is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by MCDavis View Post
I'm sure many people will thank you for this Charlie!

One question...could you have not blocked out your code #? How am I supposed to take your truck for a joy ride now?
Uh, even my CFO/CEO doesn't get to drive the truck. I like ya', Chandler, but trust me, you have nothing to offer that she can't beat...

Quote:
Originally Posted by tseekins View Post
No worries, Tim.

I'm going to start repping random strangers to get out of rep prison.

Hey wait - you're a mod, why can't you fix it?

(Just messin' with ya'.)

Old 06-07-2011, 03:29 PM
Postmaster

spdmpo is a splendid one to beholdspdmpo is a splendid one to beholdspdmpo is a splendid one to beholdspdmpo is a splendid one to beholdspdmpo is a splendid one to beholdspdmpo is a splendid one to beholdspdmpo is a splendid one to behold
Reps to ya for this.
2006 F250 Lariat 6.0 CC 4x4, Gearhead Tunes (SRL+, 8K/Unlimited Tow), ARP head studs, Powermax turbo, 4" exhaust, Atlas 40, EGR delete, updated Ford oil cooler, Detroit TrueTrac, blue FPR spring, stand pipes/dummy plugs, 08 Trans Pan/Filter, STC update
Old 06-07-2011, 04:02 PM
Super Moderator

powerstroke72 has a superb reputationpowerstroke72 has a superb reputationpowerstroke72 has a superb reputationpowerstroke72 has a superb reputationpowerstroke72 has a superb reputationpowerstroke72 has a superb reputationpowerstroke72 has a superb reputationpowerstroke72 has a superb reputationpowerstroke72 has a superb reputationpowerstroke72 has a superb reputationpowerstroke72 has a superb reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by tseekins View Post
I got him for both of us Tim. Great tip Charlie!
2011 F-350 4x4 Lariat Ultimate, Oxford White / Pale Adobe 6.7L PSD 3.55 ELD / Gone but not forgotten.
Moderators, Guidelines, and How They are Enforced / FTE Forum Guidelines

RIP Steve (Bricks) Price........Godspeed my good friend. RIP Paul / Hdslider.....you are truly missed.
Old 06-07-2011, 05:21 PM
Posting Guru

Thanks guys!

Always nice to help fellow Ford owners.

Old 06-07-2011, 05:45 PM

tseekins has a superb reputationtseekins has a superb reputationtseekins has a superb reputationtseekins has a superb reputationtseekins has a superb reputationtseekins has a superb reputationtseekins has a superb reputationtseekins has a superb reputationtseekins has a superb reputationtseekins has a superb reputationtseekins has a superb reputation
[QUOTE=shotgunz;10432913
No worries, Tim.

I'm going to start repping random strangers to get out of rep prison.

Hey wait - you're a mod, why can't you fix it?

(Just messin' with ya'.)[/QUOTE]

IB Tim has those special powers. I'm just regular ole Tim with no magic wand.

Thanks for getting him for us John!
2010 Ford Focus
2004 Expedition XLT 4x2

FTE Guidelines
Old 06-08-2011, 06:18 AM
Postmaster

juneau76 has much to be proud ofjuneau76 has much to be proud ofjuneau76 has much to be proud ofjuneau76 has much to be proud ofjuneau76 has much to be proud ofjuneau76 has much to be proud ofjuneau76 has much to be proud ofjuneau76 has much to be proud ofjuneau76 has much to be proud of
That's great! Thanks for posting that.

Quote:
You haven't lived life until you've done 110mph in a Yugo
Old 06-08-2011, 01:58 PM
Posting Guru

04XLTRUNNER is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.04XLTRUNNER is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
I know on my brother 08 supercrew kingranch his was behind the rear seat on the drivers side. wasnt on the kick panel. Had to pull off the top of the rear seat to get to the liner and pull that away also to be able to read the code.
2012 Lariat SC 4x4 5.0. Tuxedo Black, 3.55 E-lock,6.5" MacGaughy Lift, 1.5" AAL, 20" XD Cranks w/ 35" Fuel M/T Rubber, 5Star Tuned, Blacked out upper/lower Grille,Cherry Bomb,Spyder CCFL Halo Projectors, HID's, Full Int. LED, LED 3rd Brake & Taillights, Fire&Ice Bar, LED puddle lamps
Gone:2009 F-150 FX4, 2005 F-150 lariat 4x4 & 2004 F-150 xlt 2x4
Old 06-08-2011, 02:11 PM
Post Fiend

MCDavis has a superb reputationMCDavis has a superb reputationMCDavis has a superb reputationMCDavis has a superb reputationMCDavis has a superb reputationMCDavis has a superb reputationMCDavis has a superb reputationMCDavis has a superb reputationMCDavis has a superb reputationMCDavis has a superb reputationMCDavis has a superb reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by 04XLTRUNNER View Post
I know on my brother 08 supercrew kingranch his was behind the rear seat on the drivers side. wasnt on the kick panel. Had to pull off the top of the rear seat to get to the liner and pull that away also to be able to read the code.
Yep, true of all 04-08s, all cab configs too IIRC. Changed in 09 to where Charlie described.
Old 06-08-2011, 03:35 PM
Posting Guru

Deluxe05 has a great reputation on FTE.Deluxe05 has a great reputation on FTE.Deluxe05 has a great reputation on FTE.Deluxe05 has a great reputation on FTE.
Quote:
Originally Posted by shotgunz View Post
...you have nothing to offer that she can't beat...
I bet she cannot write her name in the snow as well.

Rep point sent...beings that Tim is a slacker.
Old 06-08-2011, 03:47 PM
Posting Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deluxe05 View Post
I bet she cannot write her name in the snow as well.
Yep - you got me on that one...

And thanks for the reps!

Old 06-11-2011, 07:45 AM
Resident smarta$$

D8chumley is a splendid one to beholdD8chumley is a splendid one to beholdD8chumley is a splendid one to beholdD8chumley is a splendid one to beholdD8chumley is a splendid one to beholdD8chumley is a splendid one to beholdD8chumley is a splendid one to beholdD8chumley is a splendid one to behold
tim.burke.167
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deluxe05 View Post
I bet she cannot write her name in the snow as well
Now THATS funny! Reps as well Mr Charlie and Deluxe05.
"The world is a dangerous place to live; not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who don't do anything about it." - Albert Einstein
Old 06-14-2011, 12:19 AM
New User

Eskinny is starting off with a positive reputation.
Code location

I know this is the wrong area, but any insight where the code might be located on a 2009 F350 crew cab king ranch?
Old 06-14-2011, 12:19 AM