Year: 1990 Make: Ford Model: F-250 Price: $2500 Mileage: 212305 Color: Blue & white Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing Location (State): PA Transmission: Automatic Drivetrain: 4WD & AWD Color: Blue Engine: 7.3 diesel non turbo
Here is a
90 F-250 XLT 4x4
7.3 diesel (Non Turbo) Auto trans, 200,00 plus miles
PW, PDL, A/C, cruise control, custom front seat
This truck is a work horse, right down to the bones. This is my dad's truck and has served my family well. But all the big projects around the house are done. Time to down size. The truck has a few things wrong with it, but a lot of good things going for it to.
* A bit of rust on the cab and on the rear wheel well.
* Both fuel tanks might have a leak in them. One might be the fill neck hose.
* Small rear main oil leak.
* Cruise Control don't work (never has)
* A/C needs Recharged (last about a year, small leak)
* Tranmission Rebuilt in 2007
* New front leaf springs with Add-a-leaf (only a few years old)
* Line X sprayed in bed liner (with over the bed rails)
* Adjustable rear helper springs (not the cheapier ones)
* Good strong Engine (runs great)
Good State Inspection until 6/2011. Will try to post pix in the nexts few days. Any questions, please email
Last edited by a79fordman; 05-28-2011 at 03:53 PM.
Reason: add pixs