Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Western Region > California, Southern Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

California, Southern Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: wpnaes

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-28-2011, 04:14 AM
New User

MotzA is starting off with a positive reputation.
Paint shop?

Hello,
I am looking for a good paint shop to respray my hood. I have some rock chips that are starting to get bad and want to get them squared away before too long. I was hoping that you guys would have some info on a shop that will do a nice job and not just throw some paint down. I live in Long Beach and would like someone local but willing to travel for a good job. Thanks for the info and take care!
Old 05-28-2011, 11:27 AM
Admin Emeritus

SteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputation
This place will do an excellent job, but they're not cheap:

Greg's Auto Body
Join our Chapter *HERE*
9/21/54 - 9/25/09
Old 05-28-2011, 03:55 PM
9 ECHO 1

A/Ox4 has a superb reputationA/Ox4 has a superb reputationA/Ox4 has a superb reputationA/Ox4 has a superb reputationA/Ox4 has a superb reputationA/Ox4 has a superb reputationA/Ox4 has a superb reputationA/Ox4 has a superb reputationA/Ox4 has a superb reputationA/Ox4 has a superb reputationA/Ox4 has a superb reputation
There is a place up here in Ventura. A bit of a drive but I'm told they do good work. By best friend took his 63 F100 there for body work and paint after a small accident (apparently his truck will start in reverse )

Here he is if you wanna talk to him about his experience there.
Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums - View Profile: davewave649
- Trey PAA Member #110
2002 F250 XLT CrewCab Short Bed 4x4 7.3L
My How-To Video Library
SoCal Chapter Member (Join us HERE)
Old 05-29-2011, 04:15 AM
New User

MotzA is starting off with a positive reputation.
Thank you both very much for the information! I will have to check both places out. Take it easy and enjoy the holiday weekend.
Old 05-31-2011, 10:55 AM
2 bit Californian

bpounds has a superb reputationbpounds has a superb reputationbpounds has a superb reputationbpounds has a superb reputationbpounds has a superb reputationbpounds has a superb reputationbpounds has a superb reputationbpounds has a superb reputationbpounds has a superb reputationbpounds has a superb reputationbpounds has a superb reputation
bill.pounds.1
Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveBricks View Post
This place will do an excellent job, but they're not cheap:

Greg's Auto Body
My brother just had his Dodge truck through there. They still do good work.

2006 F250 XLT SCLB FX4 4x4 6.0L Auto,Magnaflow Turbo Back (w/CAT),Edge Insight CS,Blue Spring,RhinoLiner,Retrax Cover,Cab Lights Retro-fit,Overhead Console Retro-fit,Bilsteins,Harpooned,C-Betrs,Fumoto,'08 Diff Cover,Upfitters Retro-fit,Coolant Filter,Custom Man Steps,Keystone 2011 Cougar 278RKSWE,2012 Fusion SE
Old 05-31-2011, 10:55 AM