Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Marketplace > All Other Items for Sale
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

All Other Items for Sale All other items (non Ford Truck related) for sale. Tools for the garage, brake pads for your 66 Mustang and your beer fridge go here.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-20-2011, 04:21 PM
Posting Guru

Philip Berardi has a very good reputation on FTE.Philip Berardi has a very good reputation on FTE.Philip Berardi has a very good reputation on FTE.Philip Berardi has a very good reputation on FTE.
BIODIESEL PROCESSOR

Up For sale is my BioDiesel Setup.

I have spent hours upon hours putting this system together. I was only able to make biodiesel on the weekends so this is basically a 3 days system. I have successfully made over 1000 gallons of biodiesel with this setup. This is about the least time consuming setup around and needs about 2 full actual man hours to make a 40 gallon batch.

Here is what's included.
55 Gal Processor tank
55 gal Wash tank
2 DUDADIESEL pressure pumps
Triple Stage filter setup (post wash)
Double stage filter setup (From holding tank)
Centrifugal Pressure Pump
25lbs of biodiesel washing supplement (magnesol)
30-40 gallons of Methanol
¾ of a bucket of KOH (catalyst)
Drill with paddle stirrer for mixing washing agent
10 (5) gallon collecting buckets
275 Gallon storage tank (finished Fuel)
TONS of mixing supplies measuring equipment an much more.
Too much to list here.

Let me know if you have any questions. This system is basically ready to go once you get it home. There is enough material to make your first 300 gallons of so (catalyst and methanol). Please let me know if you have any questions. Offers are accepted, but no low ballers please. With all the stuff listed above you will get my experience and guidance. I have put together a biodiesel guide book and will answer any questions you may have.

PRICE IS 1200 OBO Call or text 610 733 0058

Click the image to open in full size.

more pictures upon request
Old 05-20-2011, 04:21 PM