Old 05-15-2011, 08:31 AM
fivepointohno
Senior User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
460BB/ E4OD tranny/BW4077 transfer case

Category: Engine - Complete Motors
Price: $0
Private or Vendor Listing: Private Listing
Part fits (you may select multiples): CRX & pre '92 Civic, '92+ Civic/EL & Del Sol, '06+ Civic/CSX, Prelude, Fit, S2000, CL, TL & Vigor, Motorcycles, Hybrids
Item Condition: FL
Shipping Information: Item can be shipped
Engine: Part suitable for gas truck

This is a 460 Big block out of a 97 f-250 it has everything except the wiring harness. It still has all of its computer sensors but no guage sensors. It also comes with a set of headman headers. when we replaced the headers we had to heli-coil the block because of the heat these motors put of the old bolts where siezed. The rear main seal on the motor was done about 10,000 miles ago the only reason this motor came out of the truck is that I put a cummins diesel into it. This motor is litterally ready to drop in the belts are even still on it. No smoke or oil usage. Miliage is unknown because speedometor cable was broke. I have included a picture of the truck, just to show it not coming out of some beater this is a taken care of truck. Thanks for looking! If you need it shiped it's on you. I also have a E4OD tranny and a BW4407 tranfercase to go with this if you want to make a complete deal. I am willing to trade for the right toy.

Call Buddy's auto care for any more questions and ask for buddy 561-242-6184

LINK TO PICTURES- http://s68.photobucket.com/albums/i8/fivepointohno/craigslist/