You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!
1) Contest open to all model and year Ford Trucks (includes vans, SUV's, All Wheel Drive, all levels of customization, etc) but it MUST be a FORD (Marmon Herringtons are considered FORDS)
2) Number of entries in each round limited to the first ten who enter a round. Each of the entry threads (unlike other contests) will run until there are ten entries - no matter how long that takes. Second place winners will be entered in a "Runner Up" poll just before the championship for the year, and the winner be entered in the final Championship round! This means there can be no more than NINE (9) regular rounds. The runner up and Championship rounds will determine how many entry rounds there are - because the Championship and runner up will be 6 week polls each beginning on October first.
3) To enter - post a picture of your truck at least 800 by 600 pixels in size (no links to galleries, albums, or other sites I will NOT chase them down, and neither will anyone else. Picture must be displayed in thread) Avoid extremely large images, please. (1024 pixels largest side of image). Huge pictures may interfere with some connection speeds. ALL images will be tailored to size to fit in poll thread. You may only enter ONE truck in each round. First place finishers may not enter additional trucks in succeeding rounds, once you win - the race is on!
4) RULE OF OWNERSHIP: You must have owned the truck AT THE TIME YOUR PICTURE OF IT WAS TAKEN to enter it. You may not enter anyone elses truck FOR them. No exceptions
5) CHAMPIONSHIP RULES:
The first place finisher in each round qualifies and is entered in the CHAMPIONSHIP ROUND. After nine regular rounds, the CHAMPIONSHIP consists of the first place finishers from the preceeding rounds running in a "Best of the Best" contest AND the first place finisher in the RUNNER UP poll.
6) VOTE MONGERING: You may enlist your buds and chapter, other groups or whatever to vote for your entry. HOWEVER - be warned that all of the polls are annonymous, and your buds can always vote for someone else. There is no way to know! SPAMMING the forums should not be done at any time for this purpose, be careful what you do...
7) Once a poll is up for a round, it will be active for at least a week. These polls close by themselves and whoever wins does. If for some reason there is a tie - a tie breaker poll will run. BTW: Local midnight is based on Central Time in the USA.
8) NON-EXCLUSION: Employees of FTE and/or IBI welcome to enter including moderators or other unpaid affiliates as well as sponsors of the site
9) REPEAT ENTRIES: ONCE YOU HAVE WON A ROUND (this is important) you may not enter another round that season with another truck - your winning truck is automatically entered in the finals, and no more than one entry in the finals by the same person is permitted. HOWEVER~ "If at first you don't succeed..."
10) You can post as many pics as you want, but telling the story is important. You should explain what is going on in the pictures. I will post whatever you tell me about the truck in the poll threads - but what you don't tell me won't get posted.
"Gimmee at least four pictures, a little information, and I'll make ya famous..."
sweet.... gonna get the idi winner in here! so.... how many of these things before theres a pole of all the winners? im gonna get killed, i better get to work on a paint job. take your time on getting em all in lol
1990 F-350 LARIAT 4x4 7.3L IDI diesel ZF5. 1992 front with cowl induction hood, 1997 doors and tailgate. 2004 6.0l intercooler, PSD heated power and signal mirrors. AMSOIL bypass system, full synthetic system. 5.38's, 46" tires, 20" wheels, 12" lift with shackle reversal front, shackle flip rear. Ladder bars in the rear, 2" hydraulic assist steering, hydroboost brakes, onboard dual compressor air system. twin air horns, black interior, 100 gallon in-bed tank. 94 IDI-T motor, SMF conversion.
INFO: 1991 Ford F250, 7.3l IDI ATS 093, 6637, zf5 swap, Custom 8'' Lift, 38.5" super swampers, straight piped 5", tripple pillar gauge, coolant filter, CB with PA, 1988 Dana 60 kingpin crossover steering, 1997 10.25 LS rear end, red bench seats, Sound System with alpine deck, kenwood subs, and sony amp. Just your average daily driver!
<a href="http://s1095.photobucket.com/albums/i463/91dirtydiesel/?action=view&current=27cc7c8a.jpg" target="_blank"><img src="http://i1095.photobucket.com/albums/i463/91dirtydiesel/27cc7c8a.jpg" border="0" alt="Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App"></a>
Hey you guys go vote in Wild Trucks 2 and most of us will return the favor and vote on your competition
__________________ Big Hazard, Only rolled once
8" lift, 40" Tires, 05 lights ,7 cab lights, Cowl Hood, Predator, 4" Exhaust, 6-doors / 9 passengers. If it doesn’t take gas or wear makeup I don’t want to play with it
[quote=Greywolf;10366442]Lemmee do some magic here, and then YOU quote this post...
~ now HERE (oddly enough) is a set of pictures from jbarefoot's garage of his truck "JAWS"
This is my 1999 ford f-550. 12 inch lift 46 inch Michelin 452's on 22.5 alcoa's. Not pictured is a hydraulic assist steering that I fabbed up myself to help control the super heavy meats. It has 5 inch strate exhaust and a swamps 6 position tuner.
This forum is owned and operated by Internet Brands, Inc., a Delaware corporation. It is not authorized or endorsed by the Ford Motor Company and is not affiliated with the Ford Motor Company or its related companies in any way. Ford® is a registered trademark of the Ford Motor Company.