Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Western Region > Oregon Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Oregon Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: Fabmandelux

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-09-2011, 09:53 PM

fabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputation
Arrow Look! New Feature!

Rob, Dave, and everybody else. We have a new feature here on FTE. It's called Regional Clubs. Rob, you've been bugging me about a Uni forum. Now's your chance! Dave, You are our local fishing guru, now you can have a club for people who also love to fish!

FTE will furnish a forum for these clubs under the Regional Forums link on the main page. What it takes is 5 people that want to start a local club to get started.

You can read the rules and the how too here: http://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/10...ion-forum.html

What we hope to achieve is more local participation with members who have other things in common, like hunting, fishing, off-roading, whatever!

It's now up to you guys. CLs cannot start a Club, only FTE members can, but you can invite me to yours!

Your thoughts!

RIP Steve Price. A true friend and a tireless supporter of FTE
Old 05-09-2011, 10:01 PM
Old, tired and grouchy

Old93junk has a superb reputationOld93junk has a superb reputationOld93junk has a superb reputationOld93junk has a superb reputationOld93junk has a superb reputationOld93junk has a superb reputationOld93junk has a superb reputationOld93junk has a superb reputationOld93junk has a superb reputationOld93junk has a superb reputationOld93junk has a superb reputation
I think a "Oregon Outdoorsman" forum is forthcoming, devoted to fishing, hunting, shooting sports.
84 Ranger 4x4 2.8 V-6 5spd......500,140 miles!
Dave
Oregon Assistant Chapter leader: To join the Oregon Chapter, click HERE
Old 05-09-2011, 10:06 PM

fabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputation
Go for it Dave! If ya need any help just post up. I'm sure we'll have growing pains and the CLs and Mods are new to this whole thing also, but I feel it could be a great thing..........

Old 05-09-2011, 10:13 PM
Old, tired and grouchy

Old93junk has a superb reputationOld93junk has a superb reputationOld93junk has a superb reputationOld93junk has a superb reputationOld93junk has a superb reputationOld93junk has a superb reputationOld93junk has a superb reputationOld93junk has a superb reputationOld93junk has a superb reputationOld93junk has a superb reputationOld93junk has a superb reputation
Need to mull it over a little more, .........the lines of outdoor pursuits have blurred over the years, might offend someones interest by omission. It will take thought.
84 Ranger 4x4 2.8 V-6 5spd......500,140 miles!
Dave
Oregon Assistant Chapter leader: To join the Oregon Chapter, click HERE
Old 05-10-2011, 02:49 AM
Postmaster

kjvforme has a great reputation on FTE.kjvforme has a great reputation on FTE.kjvforme has a great reputation on FTE.kjvforme has a great reputation on FTE.
Ok Don, your guys have a 61 Uni, you going to join up?

1962 Ford F100 flat bed 4x4, 223, 4spd.
1962 Ford F100 Unibody with Olds 330 & Jetaway
1944 Ford GPW (Jeep) with 1947-48 ****** L-134
To join the Oregon Chapter, click HERE
Old 05-10-2011, 02:58 AM

You start, we'll join!

Old 05-10-2011, 11:31 AM
Postmaster

kjvforme has a great reputation on FTE.kjvforme has a great reputation on FTE.kjvforme has a great reputation on FTE.kjvforme has a great reputation on FTE.
Does it have to be in the Oregon chapter only or can it be in the National 61-66 forum?

Old 05-10-2011, 11:39 AM

The new club forums will be in the Regional Forums Header. They are designed to be local not national.

All you have to do is find 4 other people with uni's that want to form a club and go for it, and like other forums anybody can post in it.

It could include Washington, Oregon, Idaho, California, basically any states in this region.

Old 05-10-2011, 11:44 AM
Postmaster

I guess if they start hearing about the Uni section they could link to it.

Old 05-10-2011, 11:45 AM

That's what PM's are for........[grin]

Old 05-10-2011, 12:16 PM
Postmaster

I stuck post in the 61-66 forum to see how much interest there is. I invited everyone to join, they can come over in to the northwest section to use it. If it really grows big maybe you guys can talk about one in the national section.

Old 05-10-2011, 03:12 PM
Post Fiend

Brown Falcon is a name known to allBrown Falcon is a name known to allBrown Falcon is a name known to allBrown Falcon is a name known to allBrown Falcon is a name known to allBrown Falcon is a name known to all
A outdoorsman forum sounds good to me. I love hunting, shooting, and fishing.

A offroading forum would be good also (even though I don't have a running 4x4 right now)
'95 F350 CC 4x4 Powerstroke - GONE but not forgotten
Old 05-10-2011, 05:02 PM
Internet Brands

IB Tim has a superb reputationIB Tim has a superb reputationIB Tim has a superb reputationIB Tim has a superb reputationIB Tim has a superb reputationIB Tim has a superb reputationIB Tim has a superb reputationIB Tim has a superb reputationIB Tim has a superb reputationIB Tim has a superb reputationIB Tim has a superb reputation
You guys are what it is all about....
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brown Falcon View Post
A outdoorsman forum sounds good to me. I love hunting, shooting, and fishing.

A offroading forum would be good also (even though I don't have a running 4x4 right now)
What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.

When you are down...look up...get up...and don't ever give up....
Old 05-10-2011, 05:02 PM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Western Region > Oregon Chapter