1948 - 1956 F1, F100 & Larger F-Series Trucks Discuss the Fat Fendered and Classic Ford Trucks

it be spring ...........

Search this Thread

Old 05-07-2011, 08:50 AM
55 f350
Post Fiend
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
it be spring ...........

so we are off looking at stash's of stuff and other things i have been told of . got a nice starsky and hutch torino with a 460 in it to the south in ... yep you geussed it ... a barn a friend found and it is for sale . got another huge stash me and another friend are 'sposed to be wandering off to look at soon south of me . found another 53-55 in again a barn i need to look at , and a gent not too far from here with not 1 but 2 70 torino super cobra jets , and both are drag pack cars he's considering selling . another buddy knows him, worked with him and that's the only reason i'm being granted access to them . now all i gotta do is get out of the dain work truck for awhile as were doing 6 days a week , and go rob a bank ................................

Old 05-07-2011, 10:15 AM
havi
I'll have the Roast Duck
Received 45 Likes on 28 Posts
I found another project too.... a 1939 Pontiac 2 door coupe. As rough, if not rougher, than my '48 F1. But what's one more, lol. Anywho, Spring must be here, cuz the grass is turning green, a Robin built a nest outside my window above my computer monitor, and the projects are coming out of the woodwork on CL.

Old 05-07-2011, 03:35 PM
underthebridgejim
FTE fan
Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts
I feel for you guys in the colder areas of the country . But on the other hand it seems like thats where all the barn finds are. there arnt any swap meets or such near me that i know of. Enjoy the season guys,have fun.