Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Bronco > 1978 - 1996 Big Bronco
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

1978 - 1996 Big Bronco SPONSORED BY:

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-18-2012, 05:47 AM
Canadian Trucker

GIGGER has a superb reputationGIGGER has a superb reputationGIGGER has a superb reputationGIGGER has a superb reputationGIGGER has a superb reputationGIGGER has a superb reputationGIGGER has a superb reputationGIGGER has a superb reputationGIGGER has a superb reputationGIGGER has a superb reputationGIGGER has a superb reputation
Lonestar welcome to FTE, I love that white Bronco, any more pics, the other pics are great too, Gerry......
Gerry- .... Slackmaster #23, avid snow hater
2006 F350 Lariat
2006 Mustang vert, Windveil Blue,
2010 Forest River Sand Piper 345RET 40ft Fiver
Old 09-18-2012, 07:43 AM
WAFTE Chapter LDR

GruesomeJeans has a brilliant futureGruesomeJeans has a brilliant futureGruesomeJeans has a brilliant futureGruesomeJeans has a brilliant futureGruesomeJeans has a brilliant futureGruesomeJeans has a brilliant futureGruesomeJeans has a brilliant futureGruesomeJeans has a brilliant futureGruesomeJeans has a brilliant futureGruesomeJeans has a brilliant futureGruesomeJeans has a brilliant future
pages/Bronco-Nation/333812929968547 GruesomeJeans
Hi lonestar, thanks for sharing that picture of the mud bath on Bronco Nation, it's a great picture. Hope you don't find anything terribly bad on this guy, but if you do i'm sure you can get it fixed.
Visit Washington Chapter HERE!

Washington Member Map
Old 09-18-2012, 07:59 AM
New User

foreveralonestar512 is starting off with a positive reputation.
Thanks for the welcome everyone! I just wanna say that I've been on various other (insert vehicle brand name here) forums, and this one is definitely is a nicer environment than all the rest. I'll dig some more pics up for y'all when I get back on my home computer.

As far as my current Bronco goes, I'm expecting the worst, but hoping for the best. But no matter what, I'm determined to restore it to its former glory. Plus, I know how I was with my vehicles when I was in high school...so I guess I'm in for it. Challenge accepted
Old 09-18-2012, 08:13 AM
Post Fiend

Diesel_Brad has much to be proud ofDiesel_Brad has much to be proud ofDiesel_Brad has much to be proud ofDiesel_Brad has much to be proud ofDiesel_Brad has much to be proud ofDiesel_Brad has much to be proud ofDiesel_Brad has much to be proud ofDiesel_Brad has much to be proud ofDiesel_Brad has much to be proud of
Here is mine
Just bought it, needs some attention
96 XL 347 5sped 6" ProComp lift and 35" dick Cepeks
Click the image to open in full size.
Old 09-18-2012, 08:20 AM
Senior User

speedyweasel is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Picked up yet another '78. (For those of you keeping score, this is the 3rd dentside Bronco... parted the '79, still have the ugly *** '78 and now I have this one.)

Not bad for $1,000. Needs some TLC but it does run. Those tires are 15 years old. It was parked in the shade for 9 years straight.
Old 09-18-2012, 08:53 AM
Canadian Trucker

GIGGER has a superb reputationGIGGER has a superb reputationGIGGER has a superb reputationGIGGER has a superb reputationGIGGER has a superb reputationGIGGER has a superb reputationGIGGER has a superb reputationGIGGER has a superb reputationGIGGER has a superb reputationGIGGER has a superb reputationGIGGER has a superb reputation
Brad great blue Bronco there, sweeeeeet...........

SW, great find there, way to save another one, well done man, looks good from here, like the old school wheels too.....

Lonestar we'll wait right here for more pics & info, hahaha, make yer self at home here & stick around, anything goes, Gerry
2006 F350 Lariat
Old 09-18-2012, 10:52 AM
FTE NorCal chapter LDR

Nighteyez has a brilliant futureNighteyez has a brilliant futureNighteyez has a brilliant futureNighteyez has a brilliant futureNighteyez has a brilliant futureNighteyez has a brilliant futureNighteyez has a brilliant futureNighteyez has a brilliant futureNighteyez has a brilliant futureNighteyez has a brilliant futureNighteyez has a brilliant future
Wow, I am away for 3 days and all these fine looking Broncos show up! The white one looks cool, be ready for the inevitable "Where's OJ?" questions LOL. The blue one also looks good. Like that color, and the copper one looks pretty darn good for sitting for 9 years. Excellent find.

Jim
Old 09-18-2012, 11:16 AM
Junior User

BrO-J is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.BrO-J is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Eiw you need to go all the way back to page 107
Old 09-18-2012, 11:24 AM
Canadian Trucker

BrO-J, I'm on page 42 right now, you can ''edit options'' to 40 per page so yer not flipping pages all the time....

Instead of saying the page # say the thread # if you want, I find its just easier to find, thx Ger.....
2006 F350 Lariat
Old 09-18-2012, 02:32 PM
WAFTE Chapter LDR

GruesomeJeans has a brilliant futureGruesomeJeans has a brilliant futureGruesomeJeans has a brilliant futureGruesomeJeans has a brilliant futureGruesomeJeans has a brilliant futureGruesomeJeans has a brilliant futureGruesomeJeans has a brilliant futureGruesomeJeans has a brilliant futureGruesomeJeans has a brilliant futureGruesomeJeans has a brilliant futureGruesomeJeans has a brilliant future
Dang speedy that's nice looking. Glad to see another 78 on the streets.
Old 09-18-2012, 08:36 PM
New User

foreveralonestar512 is starting off with a positive reputation.
Definitely some nice trucks in here, but I'm super jealous of that blue one!!!!

Here's more of my "black" one haha!
3 friends and 2.5 Fords
More of the OJ Cruiser that I have now:

The maiden voyage
Kid that owned it before me went wheeling and got stuck, so his buddies pulled him out by the grill guard and tweaked the front bumper
If the glove does not fit, then you must acquit!
Pic is too small to show the tweaked bumper, but you get the idea
More pics to come....may even make a build thread of sorts here in the next couple of months
Old 09-18-2012, 09:14 PM
Canadian Trucker

I still like it, its got character now.......
2006 F350 Lariat
Old 09-18-2012, 09:58 PM
BC Chapter LDR

Zip has a superb reputationZip has a superb reputationZip has a superb reputationZip has a superb reputationZip has a superb reputationZip has a superb reputationZip has a superb reputationZip has a superb reputationZip has a superb reputationZip has a superb reputationZip has a superb reputation
Another shot of mine.

Chris,#12 BS'er/Official Slackmaster #7/AVIDEST WINTER HATER
BC Chapter Member/Leader
JOIN THE BC CHAPTER HERE
Zoodad Mod, Blue Spring, Sinister Coolant Filter, Tripple Gauge Pod, Scangauge II, Leveling Kit, Straight Piped
Old 09-18-2012, 11:44 PM
WAFTE Chapter LDR

Sorry i don't have any recent pictures of TGM to add to the pile, i haven't done a lot there. These are all great looking trucks guys.

Zip, in your picture is the rear end jacked up or is it parked on a slope... I can't tell.
Visit Washington Chapter HERE!

Washington Member Map
Old 09-18-2012, 11:48 PM
BC Chapter LDR

Zip has a superb reputationZip has a superb reputationZip has a superb reputationZip has a superb reputationZip has a superb reputationZip has a superb reputationZip has a superb reputationZip has a superb reputationZip has a superb reputationZip has a superb reputationZip has a superb reputation
I am in need of a leveling kit. Sometimes it looks like it has more rake than it actually does. It is somewhat nose down though.

I may take off the body lift and do a suspension lift.
Chris,#12 BS'er/Official Slackmaster #7/AVIDEST WINTER HATER
BC Chapter Member/Leader
JOIN THE BC CHAPTER HERE
Zoodad Mod, Blue Spring, Sinister Coolant Filter, Tripple Gauge Pod, Scangauge II, Leveling Kit, Straight Piped
Old 09-18-2012, 11:48 PM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Bronco > 1978 - 1996 Big Bronco

Tags
1995, 94, black, bronco, broncos, compartment, engine, flareside, ford, forum, gears, photograps, photos, pictures, stock, trucks, xlt