Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Bronco > 1978 - 1996 Big Bronco
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

1978 - 1996 Big Bronco SPONSORED BY:

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-08-2012, 01:25 PM
Senior User

huggyb1972 has a good reputation on FTE.huggyb1972 has a good reputation on FTE.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ManfredVonRichtofen View Post
Holy hell..u cant hardly look out the rear.
[youtube]AjGXn249Fc0[/youtube]

I mounted the spare more on the driverside allowing me to see the blind spot more betterful.

Drafthorse 89 Ford Bronco
351W, ZF5-47, BW1356, 6 inch lift,
Sterling 10.25 rear l/s, Dana 44 front L/S,
8 lug, and 37x12.50 Baja TA.
Old 09-08-2012, 02:14 PM
Canadian Trucker

GIGGER has a superb reputationGIGGER has a superb reputationGIGGER has a superb reputationGIGGER has a superb reputationGIGGER has a superb reputationGIGGER has a superb reputationGIGGER has a superb reputationGIGGER has a superb reputationGIGGER has a superb reputationGIGGER has a superb reputationGIGGER has a superb reputation
I dont think Manfred will be driving yer Bronco that much anyway........
Gerry- .... Slackmaster #23
2006 Mustang vert, Windveil Blue,
2010 Forest River Sand Piper 345RET 40ft Fiver
Old 09-08-2012, 04:42 PM
WAFTE Chapter LDR

GruesomeJeans has a brilliant futureGruesomeJeans has a brilliant futureGruesomeJeans has a brilliant futureGruesomeJeans has a brilliant futureGruesomeJeans has a brilliant futureGruesomeJeans has a brilliant futureGruesomeJeans has a brilliant futureGruesomeJeans has a brilliant futureGruesomeJeans has a brilliant futureGruesomeJeans has a brilliant futureGruesomeJeans has a brilliant future
pages/Bronco-Nation/333812929968547 GruesomeJeans
that thing looks pretty nice, even with the rack on the back. I was never really fond of it. but I wouldn't mind one for the sake of having a spare.

Thanks Gigger, I wanted to create a fb page solely for the fsb broncos. I try to keep it updated as much as I can with useful information.

I will be putting more pictures up but it will be slow. I also plan to get a picture soon of TGM flexing.
Old 09-08-2012, 04:46 PM
Canadian Trucker

GIGGER has a superb reputationGIGGER has a superb reputationGIGGER has a superb reputationGIGGER has a superb reputationGIGGER has a superb reputationGIGGER has a superb reputationGIGGER has a superb reputationGIGGER has a superb reputationGIGGER has a superb reputationGIGGER has a superb reputationGIGGER has a superb reputation
Yer welcome Dylan, I'll check back in FB once in awhile..........
Old 09-08-2012, 05:14 PM
WAFTE Chapter LDR

GruesomeJeans has a brilliant futureGruesomeJeans has a brilliant futureGruesomeJeans has a brilliant futureGruesomeJeans has a brilliant futureGruesomeJeans has a brilliant futureGruesomeJeans has a brilliant futureGruesomeJeans has a brilliant futureGruesomeJeans has a brilliant futureGruesomeJeans has a brilliant futureGruesomeJeans has a brilliant futureGruesomeJeans has a brilliant future
Alrighty, got some new pictures of TGM for you guys. Warning, for the faint of heart, there is duct tape in these pictures.

Anywho this took about 5 minutes to do, in the side yard of our house we have a ditch. It creates the perfect place to test the flex of a vehicle.
Click the image to open in full size.

The front was almost fully compressed and i couldn't get it to bounce hardly at all

I imagine this is what a 6" lift would look like on ol TGM

Tuck it in tuck it in!

I couldn't drive forward out of that due to my mom complaining about the burn marks from my tires spinning so i backed up a little before exiting the yard. I noticed this trim was dangling and not held on by much

That is where there is supposed to be some sort of fastener to hold down this trim. It does not appear to be there any more. I have some clips i can put on there but for now. Eh

Since i had the tape next to me, i figured it would be a good temp fix.

Maybe i will bring some speed clips along and fix it tonight at the meet. I want to upload a picture onto the fb page but i don't know which flexing picture is the best. Maybe you guys can decide?
Visit Washington Chapter HERE!

Washington Member Map
Old 09-08-2012, 05:38 PM
Freshman User

dgabriele is starting off with a positive reputation.
@lalaloveyou
Quote:
Originally Posted by GruesomeJeans View Post
Alrighty, got some new pictures of TGM for you guys. Warning, for the faint of heart, there is duct tape in these pictures.

Anywho this took about 5 minutes to do, in the side yard of our house we have a ditch. It creates the perfect place to test the flex of a vehicle.

Maybe i will bring some speed clips along and fix it tonight at the meet. I want to upload a picture onto the fb page but i don't know which flexing picture is the best. Maybe you guys can decide?

Umm first of all, yum.
I like #1 and 3 or 4. TGN's got a nice booty in those, gotta show it off.
More people need to get on this Facebook page you only have like 20 likes...

Your pics are dope keep em coming
Old 09-08-2012, 05:41 PM
Canadian Trucker

I like the 3rd pic down, from the left rear D
Old 09-08-2012, 05:59 PM
Senior User

huggyb1972 has a good reputation on FTE.huggyb1972 has a good reputation on FTE.
I like the fourth one. The color combo is different but I like it for some reason.

Drafthorse 89 Ford Bronco
351W, ZF5-47, BW1356, 6 inch lift,
Sterling 10.25 rear l/s, Dana 44 front L/S,
8 lug, and 37x12.50 Baja TA.
Old 09-08-2012, 06:04 PM
WAFTE Chapter LDR

Thanks for your input guys I think i will go with the 3rd one down. It shows the flex a bit better. Yeah Dgabiele i don't advertise it much cause i don't want to be a nuisance to others by telling them to like it haha. I figured if i add more pics and kind of let people know it is there, i will gain some more fanbase of it. there is also a lot of people who don't use Facebook.

Washington Member Map
Old 09-08-2012, 07:29 PM
Canadian Trucker

Like me, I almost never go on FB unless FTE is down, we have a page called ''truck friends'' over there
Old 09-08-2012, 07:46 PM
WAFTE Chapter LDR

I get on once in a while but i am not an FB fanatic. Since i made the page i check in a little more often. I also have a Norwegian friend on there that i talk to. I found a page for Ford trucks for this website but it doesn't update very often. When it does it usually isn't something i am concerned with.

Washington Member Map
Old 09-08-2012, 07:48 PM
Canadian Trucker

Once again we agree Dylan........
Old 09-08-2012, 07:56 PM
WAFTE Chapter LDR

Haha we seem to do this a lot huh

Washington Member Map
Old 09-08-2012, 07:58 PM
Canadian Trucker

Yup, a lot of it is just common sense, plus we love Fords, money & girls, lol
Old 09-08-2012, 11:10 PM
WAFTE Chapter LDR

Haha no kidding. I used to have money.. But never girls :[ Sad world

Washington Member Map
Old 09-08-2012, 11:10 PM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Bronco > 1978 - 1996 Big Bronco

Tags
1995, 94, black, bronco, broncos, compartment, engine, flareside, ford, forum, gears, photograps, photos, pictures, stock, trucks, xlt