Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Bronco > 1978 - 1996 Big Bronco
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

1978 - 1996 Big Bronco SPONSORED BY:

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-03-2012, 11:19 PM
Postmaster

ManfredVonRichtofen has a great reputation on FTE.ManfredVonRichtofen has a great reputation on FTE.ManfredVonRichtofen has a great reputation on FTE.ManfredVonRichtofen has a great reputation on FTE.
That's a big *** MNT DEW can. Must just be for yall NW folks.

I always love to tell a girl to MTN DEW me.
Old 08-04-2012, 12:42 AM
WAFTE Chapter LDR

GruesomeJeans has a brilliant futureGruesomeJeans has a brilliant futureGruesomeJeans has a brilliant futureGruesomeJeans has a brilliant futureGruesomeJeans has a brilliant futureGruesomeJeans has a brilliant futureGruesomeJeans has a brilliant futureGruesomeJeans has a brilliant futureGruesomeJeans has a brilliant futureGruesomeJeans has a brilliant futureGruesomeJeans has a brilliant future
pages/Bronco-Nation/333812929968547 GruesomeJeans
IT was a pretty big one, i didn't know they sold those till a friend showed me one time. Then i found them at the local walmart store it was about the price of a 2 liter bottle but i figured it has already payed for itself.
Visit Washington Chapter HERE!

Washington Member Map
Old 08-24-2012, 05:52 PM
Senior User

huggyb1972 has a good reputation on FTE.huggyb1972 has a good reputation on FTE.
Click the image to open in full size.

Drafthorse 89 Ford Bronco
351W, ZF5-47, BW1356, 6 inch lift,
Sterling 10.25 rear l/s, Dana 44 front L/S,
8 lug, and 37x12.50 Baja TA.
Old 08-24-2012, 07:13 PM
Elder User

Raleigh1 has a great reputation on FTE.Raleigh1 has a great reputation on FTE.Raleigh1 has a great reputation on FTE.Raleigh1 has a great reputation on FTE.Raleigh1 has a great reputation on FTE.
Hey Ed, haven't seen you on here before!

1979 Bronco 400-NP435-Sterling 10.5-Dana 60 Under Construction
1991 F 250 7.3 IDI-ATS Turbo-4.10 gears
Dave
Old 08-24-2012, 07:40 PM
Canadian Trucker

GIGGER has a superb reputationGIGGER has a superb reputationGIGGER has a superb reputationGIGGER has a superb reputationGIGGER has a superb reputationGIGGER has a superb reputationGIGGER has a superb reputationGIGGER has a superb reputationGIGGER has a superb reputationGIGGER has a superb reputationGIGGER has a superb reputation
Great looking Bronco Huggy
Gerry- .... Slackmaster #23
2006 Mustang vert, Windveil Blue,
2010 Forest River Sand Piper 345RET 40ft Fiver
Old 08-24-2012, 07:59 PM
WAFTE Chapter LDR

GruesomeJeans has a brilliant futureGruesomeJeans has a brilliant futureGruesomeJeans has a brilliant futureGruesomeJeans has a brilliant futureGruesomeJeans has a brilliant futureGruesomeJeans has a brilliant futureGruesomeJeans has a brilliant futureGruesomeJeans has a brilliant futureGruesomeJeans has a brilliant futureGruesomeJeans has a brilliant futureGruesomeJeans has a brilliant future
Those pics are nice. Good looking ride.

Washington Member Map
Old 08-24-2012, 09:45 PM
Freshman User

dgabriele is starting off with a positive reputation.
@lalaloveyou
I've been absent for a while but I'm here

To deliver the hotness...

First, here's my bossy bronco tearing through a big puddle I found in Macy's parking lot:

Next, on the beach:

Then she copped an attitude and decided to stop starting.

Getting towed:

She looks good in chains:

Now we're reunited and it's so good

I hope you enjoyed my story
Old 08-24-2012, 10:18 PM
Postmaster

Edgethis has a great reputation on FTE.Edgethis has a great reputation on FTE.Edgethis has a great reputation on FTE.Edgethis has a great reputation on FTE.Edgethis has a great reputation on FTE.
That was a great story. Did you figure out why she wouldn't start?
1968 Mustang Coupe Booms Restomod Thread
Old 08-24-2012, 10:46 PM
WAFTE Chapter LDR

I have a sneaking suspicion that water you ran over decided to fight back and get under your cap. Unless those were 2 different events.

Washington Member Map
Old 08-24-2012, 11:22 PM
Freshman User

dgabriele is starting off with a positive reputation.
@lalaloveyou
Quote:
Originally Posted by GruesomeJeans View Post
I have a sneaking suspicion that water you ran over decided to fight back and get under your cap. Unless those were 2 different events.
Actually the splash was like 3 weeks earlier. Its weird. The next morning it started no problem.
A cry for attention I suppose
Old 08-24-2012, 11:23 PM
The Brown Mod

Encho has a brilliant futureEncho has a brilliant futureEncho has a brilliant futureEncho has a brilliant futureEncho has a brilliant futureEncho has a brilliant futureEncho has a brilliant futureEncho has a brilliant futureEncho has a brilliant futureEncho has a brilliant futureEncho has a brilliant future
Dgabriele, haven't seen you around in a while. I know it's fun, but if possible, avoid water, or high speeds over water. There are a lot of parts that can lose lubrication to water and it can get expensive and annoying. The truck stoped working probably because water got inside the distributor cap from the high speed water run (just saw your post, disregard this sentence).

P.S.: Great pic nonetheless!.
My Write-ups: Ford Steering Box Rebuild / Ford Front End Rebuild and auto hubs replacement / Ford Rear Drum Brakes / Ford E4OD Cooler & Shift Kit mods, drain-refill procedures R.I.P. Steve, you will be deeply missed my friend
Old 08-24-2012, 11:34 PM
Elder User

Bubba Jones is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Encho View Post
The truck stoped working probably because water got inside the distributor cap from the high speed water run (just saw your post, disregard this sentence).
Even though the water may not have caused the problem, it has caused me plenty of them so I try to stay away, at least with high speeds (and now pressure washers). After I pressure washed mine I had stumbling in low RPM. I tried to dry out inside the distributor, tried to clean plug terminals and it didn't go away. It was pretty annoying. However after I installed my new headers, then managing to crack some of the existing spark plugs in half by trying to pull out my old manifolds repeatedly, then replacing them with new plugs, my problems went away!

Anyways, I try to avoid water now. Besides, when I do drive in puddles, water clogs my P.A. speaker! Then I can't yell at people.

That first picture is pretty cool too. It almost looks Photoshopped by how the focus is on the bronco, but everything else is blurry. I wouldn't have been able to take a picture like that! And even when your truck is dirty, it's ultra shiny!

'96 Bronco XL | 302 | AFR 165 heads | M5OD | Saginaw PS | Bassani Headers and Y-pipe | Hooker Aerochamber muffler | Flex-a-lite 295 fan | MSD Cap/Rotor/Wires | 4" Rancho lift | 33" BFG All Terrains | 3G 130 alt
Old 08-25-2012, 12:00 AM
Postmaster

Edgethis has a great reputation on FTE.Edgethis has a great reputation on FTE.Edgethis has a great reputation on FTE.Edgethis has a great reputation on FTE.Edgethis has a great reputation on FTE.
Did you have someone else drive your truck or did you convince someone to stand next to the small pond while you charged at it? Nonetheless great pics. I think i wpuld prolly have "camera" issues if my truck was being towed so there wouldn't be any pics....
Old 08-25-2012, 12:47 AM
WAFTE Chapter LDR

I have fun splashing through puddles, and i have had a bit of moisture under the cap, enough to get it to idle rough but it went away quickly.

I certainly wouldn't want to be the camerman for the puddle shot, it could be messy... And if TGM was being towed i would most likely be too pissed off to do anything.

Washington Member Map
Old 08-25-2012, 01:08 AM
The Brown Mod

Encho has a brilliant futureEncho has a brilliant futureEncho has a brilliant futureEncho has a brilliant futureEncho has a brilliant futureEncho has a brilliant futureEncho has a brilliant futureEncho has a brilliant futureEncho has a brilliant futureEncho has a brilliant futureEncho has a brilliant future
To much water causes a short with my chime, the one for "engine off, key on the starter switch"... *ding* *ding* *ding* *ding* et infinitum... it drives my crazy, I will find and correct the cause. But at least it stops when the truck gets dry (several hours later).
My Write-ups: Ford Steering Box Rebuild / Ford Front End Rebuild and auto hubs replacement / Ford Rear Drum Brakes / Ford E4OD Cooler & Shift Kit mods, drain-refill procedures R.I.P. Steve, you will be deeply missed my friend
Old 08-25-2012, 01:08 AM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Bronco > 1978 - 1996 Big Bronco

Tags
1995, 94, black, bronco, broncos, compartment, engine, flareside, ford, forum, gears, photograps, photos, pictures, stock, trucks, xlt