Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Mid-West Region > Ohio Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Ohio Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: RUNVS

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-04-2011, 09:59 AM
Post Fiend

just another truck has a superb reputationjust another truck has a superb reputationjust another truck has a superb reputationjust another truck has a superb reputationjust another truck has a superb reputationjust another truck has a superb reputationjust another truck has a superb reputationjust another truck has a superb reputationjust another truck has a superb reputationjust another truck has a superb reputationjust another truck has a superb reputation
Wheres the May BS thread??

Good Morning my FTE Brothers ( maybe a sister to two )to the South...

My name is Pat, i have not purchased a firearm in 2
day (s). I am Strong, I dont need another Firearm, I am happy purchasing ammo for the fire arms I have. Purchasing the wrong ammo is not an excues to buy another firearm.
Old 05-04-2011, 11:22 AM
Posting Guru

bmuhlbach is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.bmuhlbach is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Hello all something cool coming up 0n May 22 there is a car show put on by the American Cruisers in the Parma Gm plants parking lot.This year Gm is letting tours go thru there plant.
cleveland : General Motors plans an open house for its Parma Metal Center
Old 05-04-2011, 11:43 AM
Gone But Not Forgotten

ibuzzard has a great reputation on FTE.ibuzzard has a great reputation on FTE.ibuzzard has a great reputation on FTE.ibuzzard has a great reputation on FTE.
Quote:
Originally Posted by just another truck View Post
Wheres the May BS thread??
Florida maybe? N.E. Ohio?
Anthony...Hey Kevin....Silly Boy...Hey John...Hey Dan... WOW! OYE!...OH
CRAP...just for giggles...GREAT JOB...Nice Work Tard!...takes a "womans
touch"...TeeHee...you jerks."
Old 05-04-2011, 12:00 PM
Post Fiend

just another truck has a superb reputationjust another truck has a superb reputationjust another truck has a superb reputationjust another truck has a superb reputationjust another truck has a superb reputationjust another truck has a superb reputationjust another truck has a superb reputationjust another truck has a superb reputationjust another truck has a superb reputationjust another truck has a superb reputationjust another truck has a superb reputation
We have done the Ford truck tour up here, it is neat.. Hopefully you can pull off a GTG for it..

day (s). I am Strong, I dont need another Firearm, I am happy purchasing ammo for the fire arms I have. Purchasing the wrong ammo is not an excues to buy another firearm.
Old 05-04-2011, 12:27 PM
Posting Guru

bmuhlbach is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.bmuhlbach is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
I toured the plant and did Henry Ford Museum and Greenfield village that tour of these is something everyone should do.Back in 1979 my dad took us to the Deerborn Plant tour i watched them build Mustangs from a rear axle to them driving them off the line.Thy also did a foundry tour where they where making steel.
Old 05-04-2011, 12:30 PM
Post Fiend

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmuhlbach View Post
I toured the plant and did Henry Ford Museum and Greenfield village that tour of these is something everyone should do.
We had a good time, we just did the tour ( as a FTE group ) and went to a resturant after. It was fun.

Old 05-13-2011, 04:46 AM
Internet Brands

IB Tim has a superb reputationIB Tim has a superb reputationIB Tim has a superb reputationIB Tim has a superb reputationIB Tim has a superb reputationIB Tim has a superb reputationIB Tim has a superb reputationIB Tim has a superb reputationIB Tim has a superb reputationIB Tim has a superb reputationIB Tim has a superb reputation
Looks like this is the BS thread...morning all
What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.

When you are down...look up...get up...and don't ever give up....
Old 05-13-2011, 04:53 AM
Post Fiend

Good Morning Tim!!!

Old 05-14-2011, 07:59 AM
Internet Brands

IB Tim has a superb reputationIB Tim has a superb reputationIB Tim has a superb reputationIB Tim has a superb reputationIB Tim has a superb reputationIB Tim has a superb reputationIB Tim has a superb reputationIB Tim has a superb reputationIB Tim has a superb reputationIB Tim has a superb reputationIB Tim has a superb reputation
Good Morning Everybody! IT IS Saturday
What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.

Old 05-15-2011, 08:42 AM
Internet Brands

Looks like this is the May BS thread

Old 05-15-2011, 06:04 PM
Post Fiend

F2504x4 has much to be proud ofF2504x4 has much to be proud ofF2504x4 has much to be proud ofF2504x4 has much to be proud ofF2504x4 has much to be proud ofF2504x4 has much to be proud ofF2504x4 has much to be proud ofF2504x4 has much to be proud ofF2504x4 has much to be proud of
Afternoon all...and its raining again...and again and again...geez any selling house boats ?

Good to see you out and about Tim..
Old 05-16-2011, 05:20 AM
Internet Brands

Good Monday morning

Old 05-16-2011, 08:54 AM
Post Fiend

F2504x4 has much to be proud ofF2504x4 has much to be proud ofF2504x4 has much to be proud ofF2504x4 has much to be proud ofF2504x4 has much to be proud ofF2504x4 has much to be proud ofF2504x4 has much to be proud ofF2504x4 has much to be proud ofF2504x4 has much to be proud of
Final shuttle launch this morning.....been one heck of a ride.....
Old 05-16-2011, 09:05 AM
Post Fiend

Good Wet Monday...again...

Old 05-16-2011, 11:00 AM
Posting Guru

Good Morning all. Picked up a pamplet for the UMTR and there on the cover is a picture of Freightrains wagon pulling the wheels pretty cool.This weekend is the tour of the GM plant in Parma.
Old 05-16-2011, 11:00 AM