Arizona Chapter Join Chapter, Leader:

Truck/SUV Show- Benefit for Phoenix Children's Hospital

Search this Thread

Old 05-03-2011, 02:57 PM
Falcon23
New User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Truck/SUV Show- Benefit for Phoenix Children's Hospital

Hello all! My name is Kyle. I hope you don’t mind, but I am coming to you from HemiTruckClub.com. I am organizing a Truck/SUV Show to benefit Phoenix Children’s Hospital. I would like to formally invite your group to join us in this great cause. Further details and contact information is below. I will be checking in here from time to time to see how much interest there is. If there is enough interest from your group, I can reserve a parking are just for you guys. So, please let me know how many I should expect from your group. Thank you for your time! I hope to see you all there!

http://i898.photobucket.com/albums/a...r/TOTflyer.jpg

Old 05-03-2011, 07:22 PM
Bill W
Hotshot
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Thanks for the info Kyle!

Old 05-10-2011, 08:12 PM
TLCNCGNITO
Freshman User
Originally Posted by Falcon23
Hello all! My name is Kyle. I hope you don’t mind, but I am coming to you from HemiTruckClub.com. I am organizing a Truck/SUV Show to benefit Phoenix Children’s Hospital. I would like to formally invite your group to join us in this great cause. Further details and contact information is below. I will be checking in here from time to time to see how much interest there is. If there is enough interest from your group, I can reserve a parking are just for you guys. So, please let me know how many I should expect from your group. Thank you for your time! I hope to see you all there!

http://i898.photobucket.com/albums/a...r/TOTflyer.jpg
Greetings all,

Is anybody going to this?
Thomas

Old 05-17-2011, 09:16 PM
Falcon23
New User
Hey guys. Thought I would stop in for a last little bump. Remember, since this is for a good cause, all are welcome and encouraged to join us. So, no matter what your truck looks like, we want to see you there. Thanks guys!