Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Marketplace > Vehicles for Sale
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Vehicles for Sale All vehicles (Ford Truck or otherwise) for sale here

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

Cars Search
Keyword:
Year:
(Range)
Make:
Model:
Price:
Mileage:
Location (State):

Parts Search
Keyword:
Category:
Price:
Private or Vendor Listing:
Location (State):
Item Condition:

Old 05-03-2011, 10:37 AM
Junior User

gusbratz is starting off with a positive reputation.
1958 f-350 stakeside dump

Year: 1958
Make: Ford
Model: F-350
Price: $2500
Mileage: 86000
Color: blue
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): PA
Transmission: Manual
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive
Color: Blue
Engine: 292 y block

For Sale: For Sale: 1958 ford f350 custom cab. stakeside dump. very little rust, front driver side fender is a little dented. smokes a little when warmed up. new tires on rear. 4speed manual. 292y-block. runs real nice. currently registerd in PA but not inspected. $2,500. I like this truck a lot but I am feeling overwhelmed by my many projects so am wanting to cut this one loose. call 706-1584 if you want to see it.
Click the image to open in full size.

Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.
Freedom means you can do and say what you like. It also means people you don't like can say and do things that you dislike. That's part of the deal. Most people are unclear on this very simple concept. -- J.L.Hudson
Old 05-07-2011, 06:30 AM
Senior User

Builtihtuff is starting off with a positive reputation.
Pm me. How Is the frame ?
Old 06-01-2011, 06:25 PM
Junior User

still for sale... any body got anything they want to trade? 4 wheeler or something??
Freedom means you can do and say what you like. It also means people you don't like can say and do things that you dislike. That's part of the deal. Most people are unclear on this very simple concept. -- J.L.Hudson
Old 06-02-2011, 01:43 PM
Postmaster

snaponprofile is starting off with a positive reputation.
I wish engines were still that simple......
1992 Ford F-250 XLT 7.3 IDI 115K, 4X4, ZF5 S5-47 w/ 12inch clutch and SMF, Banks wastegated sidewinder turbo, 6637, BB injectors, rebuilt IP w/ fuel turned up, 3 inch DP, custom 3.5 inch exhaust with 4 inch tailpipe, 285/75/16R Yokohama's on PSD alcoas. Rebuilt D60 w/ firestone airbags. 10.25 sterling rear w/4:10's LS, Three pillar gauges with pyrometer, boost, and transmission temperature. Onboard air w/ 400C Viair. 16K rated B&W trailer hitch. Sound-tracker CB w/ 4 ft firestik.
Old 06-03-2011, 10:21 PM
Junior User

here are some more pics

Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.
Old 06-07-2011, 11:03 AM
Freshman User

Pop's is starting off with a positive reputation.
Benjamin Sonksen
I won't be able to buy this but really need say something... this truck is beautifull!! WOW. I keep looking at the photos! Somebody needs to give this baby a good home.
Oh, and steel and iron was much better quality then combined with enamel paint is the big reasons why post-war U.S. vehicles don't rust as easy as current day cheap metal. The CARC paint stuff the Army uses is amazing at preventing rust... a great mystery as to what it actually is but I do know that nuts and bolts that get coated with it NEVER come loose and you need a cold chisel with a large ball-peen to chip that paint off of them!
Old 06-12-2011, 04:47 AM
Junior User

still for sale, price lowered to 2,200$.
Old 06-18-2011, 09:30 PM
Junior User

thank you for all your intrest the truck has been traded for a couple of TD6's in pieces. Gent came and picked it up today. kinda funny since the whole reason i was going to get rid of it was because I have too many projects....
Old 06-18-2011, 09:30 PM

Tags
1958, 1966, 1972, 350, 58, 66, dump, engine, f350, fenders, ford, side, size, stake, truck