Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Western Region > California, Southern Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

California, Southern Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: wpnaes

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-03-2011, 09:56 AM
Former Vendor

signatureptw is starting off with a positive reputation.
jaykorson N/A N/A N/A N/A
Hello from Signature Performance Tire & Wheel

Hi everybody,

It was suggested that I start a thread to introduce myself in the chapter forum, so here I am. My name is Jason and I'm here on behalf of Signature Performance Tire & Wheel, an aftermarket accessory wholesaler/retailer/etailer/installer located in beautiful Orange County. I don't currently own a Ford Truck, but if you ask me what my next truck is going to be, it's a new body Black F-150 Crew Cab Short Bed 4WD 5.2L that I can build up just the way I want it. At my previous employer, I was responsible for managing our Ford specialty vehicle packages and I created the Ford Racing F-150/Superduty, No Fear F-150, RBP F-150/Superduty and custom Roush Mustang packages.

Right now I rotate between driving our 2 company vehicles, a 2011 Jeep JK and 2011 Toyota Tundra that are completely accessorized and have our company name wrapped on the side for exposure (don't hold the Jeep and Toyota against me! LOL). I've been in the aftermarket accessory industry since I started real work 14 years ago....I love what I do and have been fortunate to learn alot along the way and meet alot of great people.

I live in Riverside, but commute out to our retail store in Orange County a couple times a week. I handle all of our internet sales and marketing, including our own Website, E-bay store, Craigslist and Forums. Because of our industry ties, we are able to buy direct and offer discount pricing on just about everything....lift, level, lower, shocks, tires, wheels, grilles, bumpers, tonneau covers, electric steps, nerf steps, lights, floor liners, tailgate locks, gauges, steering wheels, brakes, rotors, intakes, exhaust, programmers. If there is anything that you ever want a price on, to be shipped, picked up or installed, just let me know!

I'm here on behalf of the company, but I'm also signed up because I think this Ford Truck forum is a great place to continue to learn about Ford trucks, help answer and ask any questions and stay up-to-date on the latest Ford truck news.

Thanks all!

Jason
Old 05-03-2011, 11:34 AM
2 bit Californian

bpounds has a superb reputationbpounds has a superb reputationbpounds has a superb reputationbpounds has a superb reputationbpounds has a superb reputationbpounds has a superb reputationbpounds has a superb reputationbpounds has a superb reputationbpounds has a superb reputationbpounds has a superb reputationbpounds has a superb reputation
bill.pounds.1
Hi Jason, and welcome as a sponsor.

Does your company not yet have a direct web presence? All I found was an under construction site.

2006 F250 XLT SCLB FX4 4x4 6.0L Auto,Magnaflow Turbo Back (w/CAT),Edge Insight CS,Blue Spring,RhinoLiner,Retrax Cover,Cab Lights Retro-fit,Overhead Console Retro-fit,Bilsteins,Harpooned,C-Betrs,Fumoto,'08 Diff Cover,Upfitters Retro-fit,Coolant Filter,Custom Man Steps,Keystone 2011 Cougar 278RKSWE,2012 Fusion SE
Old 05-03-2011, 12:00 PM
Admin Emeritus

SteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputation
Welcome, Jason. We appreciate your company's sponsorship of the site.
Join our Chapter *HERE*
9/21/54 - 9/25/09
Old 05-03-2011, 01:29 PM
Former Vendor

signatureptw is starting off with a positive reputation.
jaykorson N/A N/A N/A N/A
Hi and thanks for the welcome.

As far as our website, it's not yet ready as of right now....Signature Performance Tire & Wheel was only formed within the last year and the first 2 things we were able to launch was our E-bay Store and our Retail Store and Installation Facility. We've been working on the website this whole time, but you'd be amazed at the amount of data you have to supply when you carry so many different products and brands! We're hoping to have it launched sometime in June.

Our E-bay store is also a work in progress, but it does show a portion of what we sell every day: Signature Performance Tire Wheel items - Get great deals on XD Series Wheels, GM-Dodge Vehicle Wheels items on eBay Stores!. Aside from that, if it's an aftermarket accessory, you can just assume that we carry it!

Thanks,
Jason

Quote:
Originally Posted by bpounds View Post
Hi Jason, and welcome as a sponsor.

Does your company not yet have a direct web presence? All I found was an under construction site.
Old 05-03-2011, 01:29 PM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Western Region > California, Southern Chapter

Tags
county, excursion, forum, hello, helo, jason, orange, performance, rims, signature, signatureperformancewheeltireoc, tier, tire, tires, truck, wheel, wheels