Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Western Region > Wyoming Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Wyoming Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: coolbeans

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-01-2011, 01:25 AM
Wyoming Chapter LDR

coolbeans has much to be proud ofcoolbeans has much to be proud ofcoolbeans has much to be proud ofcoolbeans has much to be proud ofcoolbeans has much to be proud ofcoolbeans has much to be proud ofcoolbeans has much to be proud ofcoolbeans has much to be proud of
The Wyoming May "C'mon Sunshine" BS Thread!

Good Morning Wyoming and all it's friends!! Happy May 1st!
'53 F-100 50th Anniversary, reborn by Count's Kustoms
'13 Fun Finder 215WSK
Old 05-01-2011, 06:46 AM
Nebraska Chapter LDR

67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation
Good morning, and a happy May, to all my Wyoming buds! I see Lanny was up past his bedtime this morning....LOL!
Pat W. Chapter Forums Moderator and Official #1 Slackmaster/ Avid Hater of all things wintery
2006 F-250 "Black" ARP studs, EGR delete, SCT tuner
1967 F-100 Project thread

RIP SteveBricks-We'll miss you, bud. CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE NEBRASKA CHAPTER!
Old 05-01-2011, 08:46 AM
Wyoming Chapter LDR

coolbeans has much to be proud ofcoolbeans has much to be proud ofcoolbeans has much to be proud ofcoolbeans has much to be proud ofcoolbeans has much to be proud ofcoolbeans has much to be proud ofcoolbeans has much to be proud ofcoolbeans has much to be proud of
Howdy Pat! The wife bought me a new Casio Pathfinder watch, and I wanted to see how it receives the time and date upload from the atomic clock in Colorado..this thing even plays a fancy little tune while doing it! LOL!
'13 Fun Finder 215WSK
Old 05-01-2011, 08:48 AM
Nebraska Chapter LDR

67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation
Morning Lanny. Cool, gotta love new toys!!
Pat W. Chapter Forums Moderator and Official #1 Slackmaster/ Avid Hater of all things wintery

Old 05-01-2011, 08:59 AM
Wyoming Chapter LDR

It's "clear as a bell, and cold as Hell" right now, everything outside is crispy, and the 'ol wood stove kept the house nice and toasty. I understand it got down to around 15 degrees last night.
'13 Fun Finder 215WSK
Old 05-01-2011, 09:03 AM
Nebraska Chapter LDR

BBBRRRRR!! Too Cold! It was down to 39 when I left the house at 5:10, and I thought that was too cold!!

Old 05-01-2011, 07:36 PM
Wyoming Chapter LDR

We just got back from shopping and had a safe trip..durn near bought a Sony HD video camera, maybe next time, LOL!
'13 Fun Finder 215WSK
Old 05-01-2011, 09:12 PM
Illinois Chapter LDR

KOESTNER has a superb reputationKOESTNER has a superb reputationKOESTNER has a superb reputationKOESTNER has a superb reputationKOESTNER has a superb reputationKOESTNER has a superb reputationKOESTNER has a superb reputationKOESTNER has a superb reputationKOESTNER has a superb reputationKOESTNER has a superb reputationKOESTNER has a superb reputation
Good evening to the great state of Wyoming, and all of those who stop by.

JOIN THE ILLINOIS CHAPTER HERE
Old 05-01-2011, 09:34 PM
Wyoming Chapter LDR

Good Evening Rick! How ya doing?
'13 Fun Finder 215WSK
Old 05-02-2011, 06:56 AM
Nebraska Chapter LDR

Good morning Wyoming! Great to hear bin laden is DEAD!!

Old 05-02-2011, 09:09 AM
Wyoming Chapter LDR

Good Morning Everyone!! Yep, bin laden sleeps with the fishes! Poetic that the bottom feeder will be eaten by bottom feeders!
'13 Fun Finder 215WSK
Old 05-02-2011, 09:10 AM
MT Head Cheese

jredline1984 has a spectacular reputation.jredline1984 has a spectacular reputation.jredline1984 has a spectacular reputation.jredline1984 has a spectacular reputation.jredline1984 has a spectacular reputation.jredline1984 has a spectacular reputation.jredline1984 has a spectacular reputation.jredline1984 has a spectacular reputation.jredline1984 has a spectacular reputation.jredline1984 has a spectacular reputation.jredline1984 has a spectacular reputation.
Lol, well put Lanny! Good morning to you and the rest of Wyoming!
~Corey #3, Slackmaster #17 & Avid Winter Hater
'79 Indy Pace Truck Build '07 F150 4X4

Residents click Here to Join the Chapter
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deluxetruck View Post
"I don't always order carbs. But when I do, I order the biggest mf'er I can find." -The most interesting internet engine builder in the world.
Old 05-02-2011, 09:11 AM
Wyoming Chapter LDR

Good Morning Corey! Hav'nt heard from you in a while!
'13 Fun Finder 215WSK
Old 05-02-2011, 09:15 AM
MT Head Cheese

jredline1984 has a spectacular reputation.jredline1984 has a spectacular reputation.jredline1984 has a spectacular reputation.jredline1984 has a spectacular reputation.jredline1984 has a spectacular reputation.jredline1984 has a spectacular reputation.jredline1984 has a spectacular reputation.jredline1984 has a spectacular reputation.jredline1984 has a spectacular reputation.jredline1984 has a spectacular reputation.jredline1984 has a spectacular reputation.
Yes it has been entirely too long. My girlfriend has been having some medical issues so I have been spending a great deal of time with her, plus the weather is warming up so I can finally get some work done on the Mustang (no garage).
~Corey #3, Slackmaster #17 & Avid Winter Hater
'79 Indy Pace Truck Build '07 F150 4X4

Residents click Here to Join the Chapter
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deluxetruck View Post
"I don't always order carbs. But when I do, I order the biggest mf'er I can find." -The most interesting internet engine builder in the world.
Old 05-02-2011, 09:15 AM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Western Region > Wyoming Chapter