1994.5 - 1997 7.3L Power Stroke Diesel  

Engine Cover?? And Update on "Fuel Leak"

Search this Thread

Old 04-28-2011, 11:00 AM
f-250diesel
Senior User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Engine Cover?? And Update on "Fuel Leak"

Well My father took off my engine cover for my 95 7.3 and then he ran it over, now this was actualy about a year ago but I am wondering were I can buy one. Or i was thinking maybe if someone may just have one they are trying to sell for a reasonable price. If so send me a message. Also I posted a thread about a week ago, "Fuel Leak" well I had replaced all the hoses put it together and it was still leaking of course it was the bottom sesnsor on the fuel bowl, i geuss it a fairly comon thing. But anyways it is fixed now and is not leakinga drop. let me know if anyone has an engine cover or some one knows were i can find one, Thanks. Nathan

Old 04-29-2011, 12:06 PM
RÖENTGEEP
FOREIGN GURU

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Talking

Originally Posted by f-250diesel
Well My father took off my engine cover for my 95 7.3 and then he ran it over, now this was actualy about a year ago but I am wondering were I can buy one. Or i was thinking maybe if someone may just have one they are trying to sell for a reasonable price. If so send me a message. Also I posted a thread about a week ago, "Fuel Leak" well I had replaced all the hoses put it together and it was still leaking of course it was the bottom sesnsor on the fuel bowl, i geuss it a fairly comon thing. But anyways it is fixed now and is not leakinga drop. let me know if anyone has an engine cover or some one knows were i can find one, Thanks. Nathan
EVERY ONE has one...... in the SHELF.LOL why do you need it for?, cosmetics?

This is a bump for you.

Old 04-29-2011, 12:14 PM
f-250diesel
Senior User
ya thanks for the bump. and yea It has been looking empty for too long and tryiing to get all the little things done. Im going to check ebay again, Thanks. Nathan

Old 04-29-2011, 01:44 PM
DIYMechanic
Post Fiend
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
I have one for you, but it's not in the greatest of shape. I think what these guys are getting at is that most of us have removed ours and just leave them off. You can have the cover off my truck, but like I said, it isn't in the greatest shape. PM me an email address and I will try to send you a picture of it this weekend. Iam sure we can work something out if you don't mind paying the shipping.

Old 04-29-2011, 07:08 PM
superduty4x4
Hotshot
Received 39 Likes on 19 Posts
I have one off my 96 that is in very good shape, and includes the brackets and castle nuts. I haven't seen what they are selling for lately but I'd be willing to make you a deal on it.

EDIT- my engine cover is spoken for already

Old 04-29-2011, 07:33 PM
RÖENTGEEP
FOREIGN GURU

Originally Posted by f-250diesel
ya thanks for the bump. and yea It has been looking empty for too long and tryiing to get all the little things done. Im going to check ebay again, Thanks. Nathan
You are welcome. Havent you think in install an intercooler some day? because you dont needed it if you do that or youll have to mod it.

Old 04-29-2011, 07:38 PM
BadDogPSD
Laughing Gas
Received 69 Likes on 50 Posts
I have the engine cover off my 97 that I won't be using. Send me a PM if you are interested.

Old 04-29-2011, 07:46 PM
RÖENTGEEP
FOREIGN GURU

Lightbulb

Just in case: Here is a pic of mine (I didnt offer you beacuse I live in Mexico and the cost of shipping and H. is high) when I bougth the truck and one pic with the IC installed and NO cover.

Attached Images   
Old 04-29-2011, 10:56 PM
f-250diesel
Senior User
Originally Posted by RÖENTGEEP
Just in case: Here is a pic of mine (I didnt offer you beacuse I live in Mexico and the cost of shipping and H. is high) when I bougth the truck and one pic with the IC installed and NO cover.
well yes tht is wright about the intercooler, wich i am also looking for if any one has one they want to get rid of for a resonable price pm me, but i will probably just mod it to make it work. i think i found one here for 20 bucks i dont think thats to bad. If he does not come through then i will ckeck with one of you guys thanks, Nathan

Old 04-30-2011, 08:18 AM
PowerstrokeRyan
Senior User
ok, i will be more than happy to give you mine as long as you pay for shipping, its in pretty decent shape not chipped or anything just silver is alittle faded. PM if interested