All Other Items for Sale All other items (non Ford Truck related) for sale. Tools for the garage, brake pads for your 66 Mustang and your beer fridge go here.

Biodiesel Chemicals:Methanol,Magnesol,etc

Search this Thread

Old 04-27-2011, 07:50 PM
blkbeast
Junior User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Biodiesel Chemicals:Methanol,Magnesol,etc

I have more than half a 55gal drum of methanol, most of a 50Lb bag of Magnesol, most of a 50LB bag of Potassium Hydroxide, 9 trade size 4 1m bag filters, 9 trade size 4 5m bag filters, 6 trade size 4 25m bag filters, and 6 trade size 8 5m bag filters. That's close to $270 worth of chemicals at DudaDiesel's prices and I'm not sure of what the filters are worth. My WVO supply dried up before I really got started processing. I'm located in southern Illinois about 1 1/2 hrs east of St Louis. Make an offer and come get it out of my way.

Mike

Old 10-27-2011, 12:23 PM
blkbeast
Junior User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Still available if anyone's interested

Old 10-27-2011, 11:08 PM
Beechkid
Received 208 Likes on 160 Posts
Originally Posted by blkbeast
I have more than half a 55gal drum of methanol, most of a 50Lb bag of Magnesol, most of a 50LB bag of Potassium Hydroxide, 9 trade size 4 1m bag filters, 9 trade size 4 5m bag filters, 6 trade size 4 25m bag filters, and 6 trade size 8 5m bag filters. That's close to $270 worth of chemicals at DudaDiesel's prices and I'm not sure of what the filters are worth. My WVO supply dried up before I really got started processing. I'm located in southern Illinois about 1 1/2 hrs east of St Louis. Make an offer and come get it out of my way.

Mike
FYI.....I would highly recommend you call a distributor to see if they will pick it up......you have more felony violations by admission than you can imagine.. The mere possession of the methonal & pot hyd. is 1 year in a federal pen & up to $1 million dollars in fines plus cleanup (yes the haulaway is considered cleanup) ...i won't even address your own states laws (or the feds) on selling this without state & federal permits not just for you but for the purchaser & transporter.