Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Performance, Engines & Troubleshooting > 6.2L V8
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?


6.2L V8 Discuss the 6.2L V8

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!





 
Reply
 
 
 
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
  #1  
Old 04-20-2011, 07:14 PM
TSPOON TSPOON is offline
New User
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: holland patent
Posts: 5
TSPOON is starting off with a positive reputation.
Cool $750 rebate

I've had my truck for a month now and dealer says he has submitted it 2 times to ford and still waiting. Has anybody else have this problem?
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 04-20-2011, 08:46 PM
Sargemo105's Avatar
Sargemo105 Sargemo105 is offline
Senior User
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Minneapolis
Posts: 114
Sargemo105 is starting off with a positive reputation.
I used my coupon, along with a host of cash back rebates when I picked up my truck and sat with the finance guy. Signed my name fourteen times, jumped in the truck and rode into the sunset. Had not heard of anyone redeeming it after picking up the vehicle. Good luck.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 04-21-2011, 10:53 PM
iggy2's Avatar
iggy2 iggy2 is offline
Senior User
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Surprise, Arizona
Posts: 313
iggy2 is starting off with a positive reputation.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TSPOON View Post
I've had my truck for a month now and dealer says he has submitted it 2 times to ford and still waiting. Has anybody else have this problem?
I got mine with no trouble.
It is your dealers problem with Ford. They need to figure it out.
As long as it was in your name and address and you bought a truck before April 18th all should be go.
__________________
2011 F250 6.2L
2012 Georgetown Motorhome Ford F-53 Chassis with V-10 (22,000lb chassis)
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 04-22-2011, 12:09 AM
ryanguy76 ryanguy76 is offline
Senior User
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 163
ryanguy76 is starting off with a positive reputation.
I asked this in the super duty forum and got no answer but does anyone know if you can combine this coupon with an A or X plan???
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 04-22-2011, 12:20 AM
iggy2's Avatar
iggy2 iggy2 is offline
Senior User
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Surprise, Arizona
Posts: 313
iggy2 is starting off with a positive reputation.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryanguy76 View Post
I asked this in the super duty forum and got no answer but does anyone know if you can combine this coupon with an A or X plan???
A/Z/D plans are excluded in this $750 coupon but works with X Plan which I had and used the coupon.
__________________
2011 F250 6.2L
2012 Georgetown Motorhome Ford F-53 Chassis with V-10 (22,000lb chassis)
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 04-22-2011, 02:18 AM
ryanguy76 ryanguy76 is offline
Senior User
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 163
ryanguy76 is starting off with a positive reputation.
Quote:
Originally Posted by iggy2 View Post
A/Z/D plans are excluded in this $750 coupon but works with X Plan which I had and used the coupon.
PERFECT! i got the X plan as well!!, now hopefully when my brochure arrives it has the "coupon in it"!!
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 04-22-2011, 08:19 AM
milkman-06 milkman-06 is offline
Senior User
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: SW Missouri
Posts: 183
milkman-06 is starting off with a positive reputation.
I think we received 3 brochures and all had a $750 coupon.
Regards,
Russ
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 04-22-2011, 08:23 AM
iggy2's Avatar
iggy2 iggy2 is offline
Senior User
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Surprise, Arizona
Posts: 313
iggy2 is starting off with a positive reputation.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryanguy76 View Post
PERFECT! i got the X plan as well!!, now hopefully when my brochure arrives it has the "coupon in it"!!

The coupon is located on the rear inside page and it will have the name and address of the recipient. That name has to match the person or presons buying the vehicle. It has a short statement on the details but I know it is like cash to the dealer from Ford.

Do not let them know you have the coupon until the very end when you see the financial guy. That is when you should pull it out and give it.
Good luck
__________________
2011 F250 6.2L
2012 Georgetown Motorhome Ford F-53 Chassis with V-10 (22,000lb chassis)
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 04-22-2011, 08:45 AM
Biggziff's Avatar
Biggziff Biggziff is offline
Posting Guru
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Upstate, NY
Posts: 2,402
Biggziff is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.Biggziff is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Quote:
Originally Posted by iggy2 View Post
The coupon is located on the rear inside page and it will have the name and address of the recipient. That name has to match the person or presons buying the vehicle. It has a short statement on the details but I know it is like cash to the dealer from Ford.

Do not let them know you have the coupon until the very end when you see the financial guy. That is when you should pull it out and give it.
Good luck
You don't need the coupon. Any dealer can look you up and see what Ford has allowed as incentives for you once you have received the coupon.

I've been getting 2 a month from another dealer here who was more than $3000 higher than the dealer I bought from.
__________________
2011 F350 CC 6.7
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 04-22-2011, 10:19 AM
ryanguy76 ryanguy76 is offline
Senior User
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 163
ryanguy76 is starting off with a positive reputation.
Great info guys!!!! I'll check it out when the brochure arrives!!!
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 05-02-2011, 03:39 PM
Big_Daddy_O's Avatar
Big_Daddy_O Big_Daddy_O is offline
Junior User
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Northwestern, PA
Posts: 68
Big_Daddy_O is starting off with a positive reputation.
Where did you guys find these coupons at? Or how do you get one?
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 05-02-2011, 10:31 PM
ryanguy76 ryanguy76 is offline
Senior User
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 163
ryanguy76 is starting off with a positive reputation.
Well i got my brochure today, took less than 2 weeks to get but NO coupon So i guess i just wait and see if its there when the dealer looks it up????
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 05-18-2011, 09:09 PM
Big_Daddy_O's Avatar
Big_Daddy_O Big_Daddy_O is offline
Junior User
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Northwestern, PA
Posts: 68
Big_Daddy_O is starting off with a positive reputation.
I picked my truck up today but I have a question. I went to the dealer 9 weeks ago and ordered this truck at that time their was $4000 in rebates that the dealer told me I am locked in to these. He also said that if the rebates gets better when my truck comes in I will get the better ones. So two days ago before I picked this truck up I got a Ford Private Rebate of $750 that they said present it to the dealer and you should get it. So when I showed up tonight I told him about it and they claimed to use this rebate I would also have to use the current rebates. Which came out to be $3250 off instead of $4000. Did I just get screwed or what? I complained to him that this was a PRIVATE rebate not everyone gets it but he didn't want to hear it. Think I can call Ford and complain?
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 05-19-2011, 12:41 PM
iggy2's Avatar
iggy2 iggy2 is offline
Senior User
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Surprise, Arizona
Posts: 313
iggy2 is starting off with a positive reputation.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big_Daddy_O View Post
I picked my truck up today but I have a question. I went to the dealer 9 weeks ago and ordered this truck at that time their was $4000 in rebates that the dealer told me I am locked in to these. He also said that if the rebates gets better when my truck comes in I will get the better ones. So two days ago before I picked this truck up I got a Ford Private Rebate of $750 that they said present it to the dealer and you should get it. So when I showed up tonight I told him about it and they claimed to use this rebate I would also have to use the current rebates. Which came out to be $3250 off instead of $4000. Did I just get screwed or what? I complained to him that this was a PRIVATE rebate not everyone gets it but he didn't want to hear it. Think I can call Ford and complain?
YES they are ripping you off.
The $750 is like a check from Ford seperate from any other rebates.
Talk to the General Sales Manager and make a scene in front of everyone that they are taking food out of your kids mouths or stealing from their college fund.
__________________
2011 F250 6.2L
2012 Georgetown Motorhome Ford F-53 Chassis with V-10 (22,000lb chassis)
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 05-19-2011, 12:51 PM
BIGKEN's Avatar
BIGKEN BIGKEN is offline
So Little To Say!!!
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Greenfield, MA
Posts: 60,550
BIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputation
The bonus cash certificates you're referring to aren't necessarily compatible with all of the published factory rebates. The dealer can do a compatibility check to make sure of what goes with what.
__________________
Member of the Massachusetts Chapter and Number One Winter Hater!!!


RIP...Hannah...affectionately known as Cujo...7/7/00-8/9/14.
Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2011, 12:51 PM
 
 
 
Reply

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Performance, Engines & Troubleshooting > 6.2L V8

Tags
2011, 750, brochure, cash, coupon, duty, email, escape, f150, ford, mail, personal, private, rebate, super

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Lizard Lick towing VONxRUBENxLA General NON-Automotive Conversation 15 02-09-2012 10:07 AM
potentiometer WALJON 1994.5 - 1997 7.3L Power Stroke Diesel 9 12-26-2007 09:40 AM
Powerstroke has no power when cold jschira 1999 - 2003 7.3L Power Stroke Diesel 6 01-02-2003 12:43 PM
my truck has polio masterbeavis 1973 - 1979 F-100 & Larger F-Series Trucks 10 06-21-2002 12:19 AM
has any one ordered from dessertperformance Ratsmoker FE & FT Big Block V8 (332, 352, 360, 390, 406, 410, 427, 428) 1 06-08-2001 12:28 AM



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:18 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7 AC1
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Advertising - Terms of Use - Privacy Statement - Jobs
This forum is owned and operated by Internet Brands, Inc., a Delaware corporation. It is not authorized or endorsed by the Ford Motor Company and is not affiliated with the Ford Motor Company or its related companies in any way. FordŽ is a registered trademark of the Ford Motor Company.

vbulletin Admin Backup