Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Mid-West Region > Nebraska Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Nebraska Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: 97nukeford

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-18-2011, 03:53 PM
Nebraska Chapter LDR

67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation
Thumbs up Let's welcome our newest member!

Hey everyone, help me in welcoming WHITE ON RICE to the Nebraska chapter!!

Pat W. Chapter Forums Moderator and Official #1 Slackmaster/ Avid Hater of all things wintery
2006 F-250 "Black" ARP studs, EGR delete, SCT tuner
1967 F-100 Project thread

RIP SteveBricks-We'll miss you, bud. CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE NEBRASKA CHAPTER!
Old 04-18-2011, 05:41 PM
FTE Chapter Leader

sddesigns has a superb reputationsddesigns has a superb reputationsddesigns has a superb reputationsddesigns has a superb reputationsddesigns has a superb reputationsddesigns has a superb reputationsddesigns has a superb reputationsddesigns has a superb reputationsddesigns has a superb reputationsddesigns has a superb reputationsddesigns has a superb reputation
Welcome to FTE and the Nebraska chapter, you have joined one of the best bunch of folks here, hope to see you around the forums.
Old 04-18-2011, 06:20 PM
Post Fiend

big-ugly has a brilliant futurebig-ugly has a brilliant futurebig-ugly has a brilliant futurebig-ugly has a brilliant futurebig-ugly has a brilliant futurebig-ugly has a brilliant futurebig-ugly has a brilliant futurebig-ugly has a brilliant futurebig-ugly has a brilliant futurebig-ugly has a brilliant futurebig-ugly has a brilliant future
Welcome to the forums! Great bunch of guys here, but you gotta watch our for the Chapter Leader, Pat. I think all the radiation gets to his head!
I am dainty, you know.
The highboy project - http://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/11...y-project.html
Old 04-19-2011, 02:51 AM
Junior User

WHITE ON RICE is starting off with a positive reputation.
CZEQ_BOUNCER
Thanks for the welcome, Ive lived in omaha all my life so far. however Im leaving for the navy in about 40 days. No idea were exactly Ill end to be honest, but probably not around here.

On another note im looking for a pair of 73-79 doors so if you see some let me know. Some guy had a pair for 50 bucks on cl tried and tried and tried to work with him to set up a time to get them. He never got back, and I texted him yesterday and he scrapped them along with the truck............................this scenerio is getting old.
Old 04-19-2011, 07:38 AM
Nebraska Chapter LDR

67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation
Well, being a fellow Omahan, and a Navy vet, welcome aboard! Maybe if Randy stops by, he may be able to help you with the doors. He's got a yard out by Chapman, NE. I've gotten a lot of goodies from him!

What are you going to do in the Navy? I was an aviation hydraulics/airframe tech.
Pat W. Chapter Forums Moderator and Official #1 Slackmaster/ Avid Hater of all things wintery

Old 04-19-2011, 08:18 AM
Junior User

CZEQ_BOUNCER
Quote:
Originally Posted by 97nukeford View Post
Well, being a fellow Omahan, and a Navy vet, welcome aboard! Maybe if Randy stops by, he may be able to help you with the doors. He's got a yard out by Chapman, NE. I've gotten a lot of goodies from him!

What are you going to do in the Navy? I was an aviation hydraulics/airframe tech.
Well right now Im simply air crew, hoping to get airc awr, which is tactical air crew but we will see.
Old 04-19-2011, 08:19 AM
Nebraska Chapter LDR

I was stationed out at NAS Lemoore, CA. I worked on A-7 Corsairs. I miss wrenching on planes!

Old 04-19-2011, 08:25 AM
Junior User

CZEQ_BOUNCER
Quote:
Originally Posted by 97nukeford View Post
I was stationed out at NAS Lemoore, CA. I worked on A-7 Corsairs. I miss wrenching on planes!
my recruiter had your same designation and says volunteering for recruiting was a mistake as he also misses it. But im fairly certain he was stationed in washington...or just really likes to talk about how washington is the best place ever.

personally im just hoping for a florida or cali post, nice for the most part year round, and being by the beach. Thats half the reason i signed up for the navy was being on a coast(or a good likelyhood anyways) Well that and family tradition.
Old 04-19-2011, 08:28 AM
Nebraska Chapter LDR

I almost went to Florida, out of A school in Memphis. I had a choice between A-7's, and P-3's. Decided I wanted to play on Carriers. Lemoore is DEFINITIVELY not one of the Navy's better places to be. Closest major town, Fresno. Ug. Tried to get orders out, but I could only get orders to an F/A-18 squadron....at Lemoore.

Old 04-19-2011, 08:31 AM
Nebraska Chapter LDR

BTW, got any pics of your truck?

Old 04-19-2011, 06:20 PM
Post Fiend

big-ugly has a brilliant futurebig-ugly has a brilliant futurebig-ugly has a brilliant futurebig-ugly has a brilliant futurebig-ugly has a brilliant futurebig-ugly has a brilliant futurebig-ugly has a brilliant futurebig-ugly has a brilliant futurebig-ugly has a brilliant futurebig-ugly has a brilliant futurebig-ugly has a brilliant future
As for the 73-79 doors, You could try calling some local yards. Ours here, in Beatrice, are usually pretty slim pickin's. Elmer Saathoff just got outta the junk business, so he crushed everything, including a few parts trucks I was going to canibalize. Could try Catlans here in town, or the yards in Fairbury, Wilber, or Crete. I know its a ways away from you, sorry I couldn't be of any further assistance.
I am dainty, you know.
Old 04-19-2011, 08:17 PM
Junior User

CZEQ_BOUNCER
ill try and take some tomorrow im trying to get my hands on a sound system to put in it, so if i get it i might wait to take pictures till i get it in.
Old 04-19-2011, 08:19 PM
Junior User

CZEQ_BOUNCER
Quote:
Originally Posted by big-ugly View Post
As for the 73-79 doors, You could try calling some local yards. Ours here, in Beatrice, are usually pretty slim pickin's. Elmer Saathoff just got outta the junk business, so he crushed everything, including a few parts trucks I was going to canibalize. Could try Catlans here in town, or the yards in Fairbury, Wilber, or Crete. I know its a ways away from you, sorry I couldn't be of any further assistance.
no worries i was going to swing by the south u-pull it my buddy said he thought he saw a couple dents over there.
Old 04-19-2011, 08:21 PM
Post Fiend

Best of luck to you! There were a couple of dent sides in Elmer's lot, but like I said, all crushed now
I am dainty, you know.
Old 04-20-2011, 08:16 AM
Nebraska Chapter LDR

Quote:
Originally Posted by WHITE ON RICE View Post
no worries i was going to swing by the south u-pull it my buddy said he thought he saw a couple dents over there.
Hey, if you go by there, check and see if they have any bumpsides in there, I need some goodies!

BTW, can we get your first name? Nice to know who we're talking to!

Old 04-20-2011, 08:16 AM