Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Western Region > Idaho Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Idaho Chapter Idaho Chapter
Join Chapter, Leader: im2tall33

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-14-2011, 04:01 PM
New User

IDAH0.REDNECK is starting off with a positive reputation.
Reasonable exhaust shops?

Anyone know of a custom exhaust shop that is reasonably priced around the treasure valley? Been calling a bunch of places around town and they all seem to be way over priced. Thanks.
Old 04-17-2011, 03:20 PM
Posting Guru

IDMooseMan has a good reputation on FTE.IDMooseMan has a good reputation on FTE.
IDMooseMan Craig Peters
Welcome to

I haven't looked at the custom shops. I do have a DiamondEye turbo-back 4" system. I wasn't happy with the way they and the installer treated me, so I'd be more inclined to look at MBRP next time.

You might look at MBRP to see what their prices are and decide if you want to use a custom shop or not. Most of these aftermarket systems can be installed in your driveway without too much difficulty.
Craig "IDMooseMan" Peters - Slackmaster #27, Big BSer #4, 1997 F-350 XLT 4x4 CCLB E4OD 4.10:1
VP BSU Veterans Club
, USAF SSgt 1983-1992, NAHC Life Member, RIP Gideon 3/14/2011-Go play
To those that have served, Thank You. To those that haven't served, You're Welcome.
Fraternal Order of Blue Max
Old 07-25-2011, 07:52 AM
Postmaster

jim collins has a good reputation on FTE.jim collins has a good reputation on FTE.jim collins has a good reputation on FTE.
Quote:
Originally Posted by IDAH0.REDNECK View Post
Anyone know of a custom exhaust shop that is reasonably priced around the treasure valley? Been calling a bunch of places around town and they all seem to be way over priced. Thanks.
I know this is an old post and you probably have the exhaust done now, so this information is for others that are looking. I have had the 'Muffler Mill ' in Notus Idaho do my jobs several times in my street rod. Every time i change to a different engine location or headers i have to get some changes made. He is very careful of how it's done and neat looking . Price is dirt cheap compared to other shops i have used.

35 chevy street rod 200 4/R , 350 crate engine.
Old 07-25-2011, 07:52 AM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Western Region > Idaho Chapter

Tags
2011, custom, exhaust, f150, idaho, nampa