Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Mid-West Region > Kansas Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Kansas Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: Flip4ford

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-24-2014, 08:41 PM
Illinois Chapter LDR

KOESTNER has a superb reputationKOESTNER has a superb reputationKOESTNER has a superb reputationKOESTNER has a superb reputationKOESTNER has a superb reputationKOESTNER has a superb reputationKOESTNER has a superb reputationKOESTNER has a superb reputationKOESTNER has a superb reputationKOESTNER has a superb reputationKOESTNER has a superb reputation
Good morning Kansas!

Here it is Monday again.

JOIN THE ILLINOIS CHAPTER HERE
Old 08-25-2014, 06:48 AM
Post Fiend

Garden Spyder is a name known to allGarden Spyder is a name known to allGarden Spyder is a name known to allGarden Spyder is a name known to allGarden Spyder is a name known to allGarden Spyder is a name known to all
Good Morning!!

If I survive this week, it should be a good weekend coming up.
Old 08-25-2014, 07:01 AM
FTE Chapter Leader

Flip4ford is a splendid one to beholdFlip4ford is a splendid one to beholdFlip4ford is a splendid one to beholdFlip4ford is a splendid one to beholdFlip4ford is a splendid one to beholdFlip4ford is a splendid one to beholdFlip4ford is a splendid one to behold
Hey Curt I'll be there 2 days to help you out :-) But I have to be back by 5 because I have to clean up the calls let over by the guys :-)

Official FTE Kansas Chapter Phyciatrist
Old 08-25-2014, 10:41 PM
Illinois Chapter LDR

KOESTNER has a superb reputationKOESTNER has a superb reputationKOESTNER has a superb reputationKOESTNER has a superb reputationKOESTNER has a superb reputationKOESTNER has a superb reputationKOESTNER has a superb reputationKOESTNER has a superb reputationKOESTNER has a superb reputationKOESTNER has a superb reputationKOESTNER has a superb reputation
Good morning Kansas!

How about taco Tuesday?

Old 08-26-2014, 06:49 AM
Post Fiend

Garden Spyder is a name known to allGarden Spyder is a name known to allGarden Spyder is a name known to allGarden Spyder is a name known to allGarden Spyder is a name known to allGarden Spyder is a name known to all
Good Morning!!

Taco Tuesday!! I think I can make that happen!!
Old 08-26-2014, 04:55 PM
Post Fiend

husker is a splendid one to beholdhusker is a splendid one to beholdhusker is a splendid one to beholdhusker is a splendid one to beholdhusker is a splendid one to beholdhusker is a splendid one to behold
Good afternoon. Hanging with grandkids.
Old 08-26-2014, 04:55 PM
Post Fiend

husker is a splendid one to beholdhusker is a splendid one to beholdhusker is a splendid one to beholdhusker is a splendid one to beholdhusker is a splendid one to beholdhusker is a splendid one to behold
Good afternoon. Hanging with grandkids.j
Old 08-26-2014, 09:28 PM
Illinois Chapter LDR

Good morning Kansas!

Humpday has arrived.

Old 08-27-2014, 05:14 AM
FTE Chapter Leader

Flip4ford is a splendid one to beholdFlip4ford is a splendid one to beholdFlip4ford is a splendid one to beholdFlip4ford is a splendid one to beholdFlip4ford is a splendid one to beholdFlip4ford is a splendid one to beholdFlip4ford is a splendid one to behold
Good Morning guys back to the grind!

Old 08-27-2014, 07:21 PM
Post Fiend

Good evening all. A good day with the grandkids here.
78 Bronco
54 F250
64 Thunderbird
Old 08-27-2014, 11:45 PM
FTE Chapter Leader

Howdy doo! My daughter is sell trashbags for school-- (i know its weird) but they are so if you want some let me know and I will have her call you (its a hoot she is 5 and doesn't use the phone much) :-)

Old 08-28-2014, 12:05 AM
Illinois Chapter LDR

Good morning Kansas!

Happy thirsty Thursday everyone.

Old 08-28-2014, 06:40 AM
Post Fiend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flip4ford View Post
Howdy doo! My daughter is sell trashbags for school-- (i know its weird) but they are so if you want some let me know and I will have her call you (its a hoot she is 5 and doesn't use the phone much) :-)

She called last night, and I bought some white ones, I wanted purple, but she said there were no purple ones.

So when she calls you make sure you ask for purple ones!!
Old 08-28-2014, 08:00 AM
Post Fiend

Good morning all. We just had our morning rain shower here.
78 Bronco
54 F250
64 Thunderbird
Old 08-28-2014, 09:36 PM
Illinois Chapter LDR

Good morning Kansas!

Friday! We waited all week for it.

Old 08-28-2014, 09:36 PM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Mid-West Region > Kansas Chapter

Tags
1978, 2002, ace, car, carriers, chad, curtis, explorer, ford, hardware, paint, powered, top, truck, vbulletin