Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Mid-West Region > Kansas Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Kansas Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: Flip4ford

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-23-2011, 06:35 AM
Hangin 10 bra

scottzj has much to be proud ofscottzj has much to be proud ofscottzj has much to be proud ofscottzj has much to be proud ofscottzj has much to be proud ofscottzj has much to be proud ofscottzj has much to be proud ofscottzj has much to be proud ofscottzj has much to be proud ofscottzj has much to be proud of
Good morning FTE to a terrific tuesday!
Busy day yesterday but lived to tell about it! ha
Have a blessed one my friends!
Scott TN Chapter member and Official #21 Slackmaster!
2004 F250 Crew Cab 6.0L Diesel King Ranch FX4. Moonroof, heated seats, slider back window, 2005-07 Modified grill, headlights, blacked out windows, tinted cab lights, tinted mirror blinkers, wig wag, EGR Delete, cb with exterior speaker mount, 7" dvd/GPS radio.
Old 08-23-2011, 06:56 AM
Post Fiend

Garden Spyder is a name known to allGarden Spyder is a name known to allGarden Spyder is a name known to allGarden Spyder is a name known to allGarden Spyder is a name known to allGarden Spyder is a name known to all
Good Morning!

Installed an ATM yesterday, installing another today. its kind of stressfull to install an atm, because its an 8 hour job, the people delivering the atm don't show up till 11, they don't get it set in place till after 1, then they don't move out of your way till about 2. Then I start getting paged with calls that need run at 3, conference call at 4, and the customer stops in every 20 minutes wondering how much longer till its done. GRRRRR
Old 08-23-2011, 06:59 AM
FTE Chapter Leader

sddesigns has a superb reputationsddesigns has a superb reputationsddesigns has a superb reputationsddesigns has a superb reputationsddesigns has a superb reputationsddesigns has a superb reputationsddesigns has a superb reputationsddesigns has a superb reputationsddesigns has a superb reputationsddesigns has a superb reputationsddesigns has a superb reputation
Morning Chad, Scott, and Curtis!

Sounds like fun Curtis!
Old 08-23-2011, 07:07 AM
Posting Guru

74 bronco has a good reputation on FTE.74 bronco has a good reputation on FTE.74 bronco has a good reputation on FTE.
good morning everyone
99 F250
Old 08-23-2011, 09:38 AM
Post Fiend

husker is a splendid one to beholdhusker is a splendid one to beholdhusker is a splendid one to beholdhusker is a splendid one to beholdhusker is a splendid one to beholdhusker is a splendid one to behold
Good morning all. Curtis, glad you had a good day yesterday.
78 Bronco
54 F250
64 Thunderbird
Old 08-23-2011, 08:21 PM
Post Fiend

Garden Spyder is a name known to allGarden Spyder is a name known to allGarden Spyder is a name known to allGarden Spyder is a name known to allGarden Spyder is a name known to allGarden Spyder is a name known to all
today's install went a little better than yesterday's, I still didn't get done till 7:30, then its off to Topeka and Lawrence to repair other atms, gonna be another super late night again tonight.
Old 08-24-2011, 06:14 AM
Hangin 10 bra

scottzj has much to be proud ofscottzj has much to be proud ofscottzj has much to be proud ofscottzj has much to be proud ofscottzj has much to be proud ofscottzj has much to be proud ofscottzj has much to be proud ofscottzj has much to be proud ofscottzj has much to be proud ofscottzj has much to be proud of
Good morning FTE people!
Man this week is blowing by! Time flies when you are having fun....or something haha.
Have a great day my friends!
2004 F250 Crew Cab 6.0L Diesel King Ranch FX4. Moonroof, heated seats, slider back window, 2005-07 Modified grill, headlights, blacked out windows, tinted cab lights, tinted mirror blinkers, wig wag, EGR Delete, cb with exterior speaker mount, 7" dvd/GPS radio.
Old 08-24-2011, 06:36 AM
Post Fiend

Good Morning!

I hope everyone is doing well, I am extremely tired, but I have to say, not quite as tired as I thought I might be. Got home at 12:30 this morning from work, then up at 6:15, and start my new day, I just hope the rest of the days don't turn out like this.
Old 08-24-2011, 06:52 AM
Hangin 10 bra

That is a very very long day Curtis! I like my down time from work........so that would drive me crazy working so much haha.
Old 08-24-2011, 06:58 AM
Post Fiend

oh.. Yeah!! I treasure my down time from work, but when I am on call, there is none. And I am on call about every other week. It makes home life kind of difficult.
Old 08-24-2011, 07:08 AM
FTE Chapter Leader

sddesigns has a superb reputationsddesigns has a superb reputationsddesigns has a superb reputationsddesigns has a superb reputationsddesigns has a superb reputationsddesigns has a superb reputationsddesigns has a superb reputationsddesigns has a superb reputationsddesigns has a superb reputationsddesigns has a superb reputationsddesigns has a superb reputation
That it does, "All work and no play, makes Jack a dull boy!".......lol
Old 08-24-2011, 07:21 AM
Posting Guru

74 bronco has a good reputation on FTE.74 bronco has a good reputation on FTE.74 bronco has a good reputation on FTE.
Good morning everyone. Curt think of all that money your lovely wife Julie is getting. Yes I get to work the next three weekends maybe 4, but I'm lucky to labor day off.
99 F250
Old 08-24-2011, 07:24 AM
Post Fiend

husker is a splendid one to beholdhusker is a splendid one to beholdhusker is a splendid one to beholdhusker is a splendid one to beholdhusker is a splendid one to beholdhusker is a splendid one to behold
Good morning guys. One day closer to retirement whenever that might be.
Old 08-24-2011, 07:24 AM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Mid-West Region > Kansas Chapter

Tags
1978, 2002, ace, car, carriers, chad, curtis, explorer, ford, hardware, paint, powered, top, truck, vbulletin