Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Mid-West Region > Kansas Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Kansas Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: Flip4ford

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-10-2011, 07:31 PM
FTE Chapter Leader

Flip4ford is a splendid one to beholdFlip4ford is a splendid one to beholdFlip4ford is a splendid one to beholdFlip4ford is a splendid one to beholdFlip4ford is a splendid one to beholdFlip4ford is a splendid one to beholdFlip4ford is a splendid one to behold
Just got home from a really crappy work day (well crappy after 3:00) get to spend 1 1/2 hours with the little one so I better geT at it!

Official FTE Kansas Chapter Phyciatrist
Old 05-10-2011, 07:43 PM
Post Fiend

husker is a splendid one to beholdhusker is a splendid one to beholdhusker is a splendid one to beholdhusker is a splendid one to beholdhusker is a splendid one to beholdhusker is a splendid one to behold
Got the air conditioner running again. It had a bad capacitor.
78 Bronco
54 F250
64 Thunderbird
Old 05-11-2011, 06:28 AM
Postmaster

Thomasm67 is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Good Morning Everyone

Resident HillBilly
Old 05-11-2011, 07:36 AM
Post Fiend

Garden Spyder is a name known to allGarden Spyder is a name known to allGarden Spyder is a name known to allGarden Spyder is a name known to allGarden Spyder is a name known to allGarden Spyder is a name known to all
Good Morning!

Keep an eye to the sky today, one weather report that I was watching last night said that there was high probability for tornadoes in Kansas today.
Old 05-11-2011, 09:11 AM
FTE Chapter Leader

Flip4ford is a splendid one to beholdFlip4ford is a splendid one to beholdFlip4ford is a splendid one to beholdFlip4ford is a splendid one to beholdFlip4ford is a splendid one to beholdFlip4ford is a splendid one to beholdFlip4ford is a splendid one to behold
Antie Emm auntie Em! Yep its spring!

Old 05-11-2011, 09:25 AM
Postmaster

Grubbworm has a great reputation on FTE.Grubbworm has a great reputation on FTE.Grubbworm has a great reputation on FTE.Grubbworm has a great reputation on FTE.Grubbworm has a great reputation on FTE.Grubbworm has a great reputation on FTE.
theGrubbworms JoEllen Grubbs
Quote:
Originally Posted by Garden Spyder View Post
Good Morning!

Keep an eye to the sky today, one weather report that I was watching last night said that there was high probability for tornadoes in Kansas today.

We hope there are none near you. Stay Safe.
Troubleshooting help, for anyone that needs it.
Reward good advice with a note by clicking the left red "Add to Reputation"
button right of the word "permalink" top right of the poster's message.
Old 05-11-2011, 09:56 AM
Post Fiend

husker is a splendid one to beholdhusker is a splendid one to beholdhusker is a splendid one to beholdhusker is a splendid one to beholdhusker is a splendid one to beholdhusker is a splendid one to behold
It's a twister! Good morning.
78 Bronco
54 F250
64 Thunderbird
Old 05-12-2011, 08:02 AM
Post Fiend

Garden Spyder is a name known to allGarden Spyder is a name known to allGarden Spyder is a name known to allGarden Spyder is a name known to allGarden Spyder is a name known to allGarden Spyder is a name known to all
Good Morning!!

Jack, you been quiet, Clint you had a few posts, Bigswede, we haven't heard from you for a while, hybris fell off the map, 2 lead feet, you out there?

Del's been here and there smeltering in the heat, but nice and cool now.

Hi Dave! hope you are doing Ok.

Chad..... Phone tag, your it.
Old 05-12-2011, 08:18 AM
FTE Chapter Leader

Ring Ring!!

Goot Morgan!!

Bon Matina!

Top of the morning to Ya!

Old 05-12-2011, 08:53 AM
Postmaster

Grubbworm has a great reputation on FTE.Grubbworm has a great reputation on FTE.Grubbworm has a great reputation on FTE.Grubbworm has a great reputation on FTE.Grubbworm has a great reputation on FTE.Grubbworm has a great reputation on FTE.
theGrubbworms JoEllen Grubbs
Hey Curtis, did you guys see this?
http://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/10...motor-oil.html
Troubleshooting help, for anyone that needs it.
Reward good advice with a note by clicking the left red "Add to Reputation"
button right of the word "permalink" top right of the poster's message.
Old 05-12-2011, 08:58 AM
Post Fiend

No I don't think we did, thanks for posting it!
Old 05-12-2011, 09:43 AM
Post Fiend

HappyJack has a great reputation on FTE.HappyJack has a great reputation on FTE.HappyJack has a great reputation on FTE.HappyJack has a great reputation on FTE.HappyJack has a great reputation on FTE.
Good mornin!!!!!!!!
SSRNC Member #0
Old 05-13-2011, 04:42 AM
Site Administrator

IB Tim has a superb reputationIB Tim has a superb reputationIB Tim has a superb reputationIB Tim has a superb reputationIB Tim has a superb reputationIB Tim has a superb reputationIB Tim has a superb reputationIB Tim has a superb reputationIB Tim has a superb reputationIB Tim has a superb reputationIB Tim has a superb reputation
Top of the day to you guys
What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.

When you are down...look up...get up...and don't ever give up....
Old 05-13-2011, 07:43 AM
Post Fiend

Good Morning Tim!

Good Morning Everyone Else!

Rainin here today,my yard needs it.

I got to give Sophia "3Pete" a bath last night,

Bought Julie a game called "You Don't Know Jack!" for my XBox. for Mother's Day, and we finally got to try it out for about an hour last night. It is a bunch of fun. We have it for the old computer version on CD, and we used to play it all the time, until I got a work laptop that won't let me load it. we could play it on Julie's puter I guess, but the XBox makes it easy play and fun.

buying another set of Iroks, whole set for 60 bucks. just 4 tires, I don't know if they hold air, I don't know if you can see throught them yet, but at a minimum, I will try to see if I can make one, a full size spare. They are probably bias ply, and mine are radials. I suppose I should have asked, but for 60 bucks.. I will take a chance. If nothing else. cut them into big tire swings.
Old 05-13-2011, 07:48 AM
Posting Guru

82'Stepside is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.82'Stepside is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Garden Spyder View Post
buying another set of Iroks, whole set for 60 bucks. just 4 tires, I don't know if they hold air, I don't know if you can see throught them yet, but at a minimum, I will try to see if I can make one, a full size spare. They are probably bias ply, and mine are radials. I suppose I should have asked, but for 60 bucks.. I will take a chance. If nothing else. cut them into big tire swings.
Jeez, how many sets of those do you buy a year :P

We used to have the PC version of that game too, it was awesome! Going to definately get it for the 360, thanks for the heads up
Old 05-13-2011, 07:48 AM