Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Older, Classic & Antique Trucks > 1987 - 1996 F150 & Larger F-Series Trucks
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

1987 - 1996 F150 & Larger F-Series Trucks 1987 - 1996 Ford F-150, F-250, F-350 and larger pickups - including the 1997 heavy-duty F250/F350+ trucks

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-04-2011, 12:22 AM
Elder User

2002exPSD has a good reputation on FTE.2002exPSD has a good reputation on FTE.
Where can I get a centurion body kit and centurion parts for f350?

I'm turning my 1995 f350 xl into a centurion. I already have the centurion seats. Where can I get the interior parts, body kit, and rear cab spoiler/cover?
2002 ford excursion 7.3 diesel 4x4 edge evolution, mbrp 4'' SS straight piped, afe stage 2 true cold air intake with zoodad mod, thruster II turbo, adrenaline hpop, John woods valve body, +8 deep trans pan, 6.0 trans cooler, 6.0 intercooler, 2004 Harley davidson wheels, ebc greenstuff brake pads, x-codes, ranchhand grille guard, and one badazz sound system.
2001 ford ranger 4.0 4x4 2003 4.0 swap, dual flowmaster exhaust. Just the play truck
Old 04-04-2011, 11:54 AM
Elder User

To the top
2002 ford excursion 7.3 diesel 4x4 edge evolution, mbrp 4'' SS straight piped, afe stage 2 true cold air intake with zoodad mod, thruster II turbo, adrenaline hpop, John woods valve body, +8 deep trans pan, 6.0 trans cooler, 6.0 intercooler, 2004 Harley davidson wheels, ebc greenstuff brake pads, x-codes, ranchhand grille guard, and one badazz sound system.
2001 ford ranger 4.0 4x4 2003 4.0 swap, dual flowmaster exhaust. Just the play truck
Old 04-04-2011, 12:14 PM
Elder User

superdutymj is starting off with a positive reputation.
extensive searches of salvage yards, or ebay. also you could get look-alike parts out of JC whitney, a quick search of parts for your year of truck yielded alot of Lund brand products, which if I'm not mistaken was the OE supplier to Centurion
Old 04-04-2011, 12:21 PM
Senior User

OldGrayMare is starting off with a positive reputation.
Most will have to come from a junk yard, but check out fourdoorbronco.com, a LOT of info and some really good people.
Old 04-04-2011, 03:22 PM
The Brown Mod

Encho has a brilliant futureEncho has a brilliant futureEncho has a brilliant futureEncho has a brilliant futureEncho has a brilliant futureEncho has a brilliant futureEncho has a brilliant futureEncho has a brilliant futureEncho has a brilliant futureEncho has a brilliant futureEncho has a brilliant future
Maybe finding a complete parts truck would be your best bet, just saying...
My Write-ups: Ford Steering Box Rebuild / Ford Front End Rebuild and auto hubs replacement / Ford Rear Drum Brakes / Ford E4OD Cooler & Shift Kit mods, drain-refill procedures "He who uses no jack stands is destined to become a jack stand himself"
Old 04-04-2011, 04:56 PM
Elder User

I'd love to find a parts truck, but it was hard enough finding a f350. I'll check out jc Whitney. The truck came with the aluminium centurion running boards which looked horrible on the truck.

Where would I find the overhead console? Or do I have to build that myself? Anyway of doing a powerwindow and door lock swap?
Old 04-04-2011, 06:24 PM
Elder User

jk89cat is starting off with a positive reputation.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2002exPSD View Post
I'd love to find a parts truck, but it was hard enough finding a f350. I'll check out jc Whitney. The truck came with the aluminium centurion running boards which looked horrible on the truck.

Where would I find the overhead console? Or do I have to build that myself? Anyway of doing a powerwindow and door lock swap?
superdutymj pretty much stated it, you will have to find a 4 dr power window/lock truck in the yard for your donor. as far as the conversion parts good luck, alot of the interior stuff was cheap garbage when they were new , i had to fix a whole bunch of stuff on a conversion truck when i was still a tech

Quote:
Originally Posted by superdutymj View Post
extensive searches of salvage yards, or ebay. also you could get look-alike parts out of JC whitney, a quick search of parts for your year of truck yielded alot of Lund brand products, which if I'm not mistaken was the OE supplier to Centurion
1996 f150 ,351 supercab , 4" lifted, hot rodded,monster tow truck !
Old 04-05-2011, 07:49 AM
Senior User

OldGrayMare is starting off with a positive reputation.
You should really check out the fourdoorbronco.com, most all of those vehicles were made by centurion. They have more knowledge on Centurions than anyone, like who has what inventory was left over, where to get replacement parts, wiring, know problems. Well worth the visit.
Old 04-06-2011, 09:28 AM
Elder User

jk89cat is starting off with a positive reputation.
Quote:
Originally Posted by OldGrayMare View Post
You should really check out the fourdoorbronco.com, most all of those vehicles were made by centurion. They have more knowledge on Centurions than anyone, like who has what inventory was left over, where to get replacement parts, wiring, know problems. Well worth the visit.
after checking out that site, lots of good info!

in regards to the orignal poster, i would just get find a donor for front power windows and locks, then get the xlt door panels for front and rear of a crew cab, manual rear looks like the norm. also i would be hunting conversion vans in yards for roof console parts and lamp panels, all the wood looks like something you could do if your handy at all, as far as the headliner type covering that is something any good fabric store like jo-anns would have .
1996 f150 ,351 supercab , 4" lifted, hot rodded,monster tow truck !
Old 04-06-2011, 09:28 AM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Older, Classic & Antique Trucks > 1987 - 1996 F150 & Larger F-Series Trucks

Tags
350, 95, body, centurion, corporation, dually, f350, ford, fords, kit, lits, motor, parts, seats, trucks