Mileage: 123000
Color: Red
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): MN
Transmission: Automatic
Drivetrain: 4WD & AWD
Color: Beige
Engine: 5.8L

I bought this in Jan. from a guy in Hudson, WI. after my mother's car broke down. She was having a hard time getting in and out the yard with it anyway because she lives in the country by herself so I gave her my pickup with 4 wheel and auto start to use for the winter. I was traveling from Bemidji to Minneapolis/St. Paul to Duluth on a weekly basis for work so I wanted something cheaper with 4 wheel drive and reliable just to get me through the winter. Now that the weather is warmer and I repaired her car so I no longer have a need for the Bronco. The previous owner bought it as a project but he had to many other projects going on. He bought it from another gentleman in MN, whom bought it from a guy in Texas. The Bronco has only been in MN for 4 years. As far as I know it is only been driven in one MN winter.

I have included more pics @: Pictures by mnsparky78 - Photobucket

Only 123,150 miles. Thats less than 6200 miles a year!! It looks like on the history report the they put the milage down as 15,000 miles instead of 115,000 miles.

As you can see in the pics there is a little rust above the rear wheel wells, not much considering its a 20 year old Ford. I have included pic of the rocker panels, lower doors, undercarriage, etc, typical places for rust. As you can see there is none or little.

The previous owner install new shocks all around, added a leaf in the rear, added stainless steel braided brake lines, 4'' lift with extended radius trailing arms, aftermarket CD/radio with removable face, premium alloy wheels with 33x12.5x15 tires. As you can see there is plenty of tread. It used to have 35's on but the previous owner put small tires on because the 35's were rubbing on the trailing arms when the wheels were turned all the way in either direction. You can see that in the pictures.

According the the previous owner the wheels are $100.00 a piece, tires $100.00 a piece, the rear bumper is $800.00 and the front bumper with grill guard is $1000.00 so you are looking at $2600.00 in just wheels, tires and bumpers.

I had my cousin who owns a Carx in Forest Lake, MN put in a new heater core, thremostat, serpentein belt, upper radiator hose. The Bronco didn't have any heat and would run cold. We found out it didn't have a thermostat in it. As it turned out it was taken out because it was not needed in Texas. Taking the stat out helped it run cool. He checked everything else out and he said it was a nice clean Bronco well worth $4,000.

5.8L (351W) auto w/od, push buttom 4 wheel drive with low range however the previous owner installed manual lockouts, dual exhaust, power steering, power window, power locks, cruise, 34 gal tank, 7 pin electrical, 2 in reciever hitch, trailer brake control, K&N air filter. The motor has just recently started to develop a leak on the driver's side valve cover. It wouldn't take much to fix. I don't have time to do it. The inside is clean, no rips on seats or floors. Heat and AC both work. I installed new wiper and had oil changed recently with mobil synthetic.

The back window works intermittantly. I haven't bothered to fix it. As you can see the previous owner also rhino lined the interior of the tail gate. The rear window defroster does work all the time.

The back seat is removable. I just tilted it forward in the pic to show that it tilts and comes out. I didn't want to take the time and effort to pull the front pins. The front seats are bucket seats. As far as I know the top has never been removed.

It has been repainted at one time but not recently. It looks to have been done professionally. There are some small paint chips on the passenger side caused from a drive through car wash. The truck will fit in a 7' garage door if you are wondering.

If you would like more information or set up and appointment to look at the bronco my cell is 218-779-0263. I can be reached almost all the time. The truck is located in Bemidji, MN.