Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Mid-West Region > Minnesota Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Minnesota Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: fordpower88

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-01-2011, 12:12 AM
Postmaster

mndiesel has a great reputation on FTE.mndiesel has a great reputation on FTE.mndiesel has a great reputation on FTE.mndiesel has a great reputation on FTE.
welcome to the your an April FOOL thread.....

Morning all
07 VW Eos
SOLD, lol
http://www.roadsidehelpnetwork.org/
Old 04-01-2011, 06:07 AM
Post Fiend

dlibson has much to be proud ofdlibson has much to be proud ofdlibson has much to be proud ofdlibson has much to be proud ofdlibson has much to be proud ofdlibson has much to be proud ofdlibson has much to be proud ofdlibson has much to be proud of
Good Friday morning Steve and everyone else you pops in!

It's April!!!! Will Spring finally show up now???

Old 04-01-2011, 07:24 AM
MN Chapter Ldr

fordpower88 is a splendid one to beholdfordpower88 is a splendid one to beholdfordpower88 is a splendid one to beholdfordpower88 is a splendid one to beholdfordpower88 is a splendid one to beholdfordpower88 is a splendid one to behold
Good morning Steve, Dave and everyone else! Ahhhh nothing like starting a new month of BS!!!

I doubt it Dave, if it shows up today it is nothing but an April fools joke!
'04 Ford Explorer XLT, 4.0, 71,000 miles
Old 04-01-2011, 08:12 AM
Post Fiend

DieselCamper01 is a splendid one to beholdDieselCamper01 is a splendid one to beholdDieselCamper01 is a splendid one to beholdDieselCamper01 is a splendid one to beholdDieselCamper01 is a splendid one to beholdDieselCamper01 is a splendid one to beholdDieselCamper01 is a splendid one to beholdDieselCamper01 is a splendid one to behold
Anybody think this is a good cooler? I am thinking of yanking both of mine and starting new to see if I can get my temps down.

Heavy Duty Transmission Cooler NEW!!!

2001 F350 Lariat CC LB 4X4, Various mods
Old 04-01-2011, 08:19 AM

Ford79 is a splendid one to beholdFord79 is a splendid one to beholdFord79 is a splendid one to beholdFord79 is a splendid one to beholdFord79 is a splendid one to beholdFord79 is a splendid one to beholdFord79 is a splendid one to behold
Good morning guys.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dlibson View Post
Good Friday morning Steve and everyone else you pops in!

It's April!!!! Will Spring finally show up now???
Good morning Dave.

I doubt it. Another 1"+ of white crap here again today........................

Quote:
Originally Posted by fordpower88 View Post
Good morning Steve, Dave and everyone else! Ahhhh nothing like starting a new month of BS!!!

I doubt it Dave, if it shows up today it is nothing but an April fools joke!
Good morning Troy.

The April fools joke is this crap on the ground here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DieselCamper01 View Post
Anybody think this is a good cooler? I am thinking of yanking both of mine and starting new to see if I can get my temps down.

Good morning Jay.

Not sure, seems kinda on the small side. It's not quite twice the size of the stock 7.3 cooler. What is your current set up, stock and V10?

Roadside Help Network
Old 04-01-2011, 08:29 AM
MN Chapter Ldr

fordpower88 is a splendid one to beholdfordpower88 is a splendid one to beholdfordpower88 is a splendid one to beholdfordpower88 is a splendid one to beholdfordpower88 is a splendid one to beholdfordpower88 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:

Good morning Jay! I am not sure on that cooler. You have the v10 cooler along with the factory one if I remember correctly. Your cooling should be about the same as mine and Mike's trucks so I am thinking your only upgrade would be the 31 row 6.0 cooler or possibly adding a third cooler like Cory is running.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ford79 View Post
Good morning Troy.

The April fools joke is this crap on the ground here.
Good morning Mike! Yeah that is true!
Old 04-01-2011, 08:29 AM
Post Fiend

DieselCamper01 is a splendid one to beholdDieselCamper01 is a splendid one to beholdDieselCamper01 is a splendid one to beholdDieselCamper01 is a splendid one to beholdDieselCamper01 is a splendid one to beholdDieselCamper01 is a splendid one to beholdDieselCamper01 is a splendid one to beholdDieselCamper01 is a splendid one to behold
Yes that is what I am running Mike. I just wonder if I don't have a partially blocked cooler though. I have no idea what the ratings are on the Ford coolers to compare to the Hayden.

I may have to take a break from FTE. I am having a hard time biting my tongue in the "other" thread.

Old 04-01-2011, 08:40 AM
MN Chapter Ldr

I am not sure on the ratings but the Tru-cool and the v10 are close I think. Now Jay take it easy! Remember from the other BS thread you are cool!!
Old 04-01-2011, 08:45 AM
Post Fiend

Not really feeling to cool today though. Kinda ticks me off actually.

Old 04-01-2011, 08:55 AM
Post Fiend

Maybe Lee will chime in here sometime. I believe he went with a Hayden. I don't remember what his results were though.

Old 04-01-2011, 09:01 AM
Avid Winter Hater

MisterCMK has a superb reputationMisterCMK has a superb reputationMisterCMK has a superb reputationMisterCMK has a superb reputationMisterCMK has a superb reputationMisterCMK has a superb reputationMisterCMK has a superb reputationMisterCMK has a superb reputationMisterCMK has a superb reputationMisterCMK has a superb reputationMisterCMK has a superb reputation
Quote:
Yes that is what I am running Mike. I just wonder if I don't have a partially blocked cooler though. I have no idea what the ratings are on the Ford coolers to compare to the Hayden.

I may have to take a break from FTE. I am having a hard time biting my tongue in the "other" thread.
Do you know if your crossover tube is blocked? I've got another good one you can try if you need.
Hope & A Prayer Motorsports
Old 04-01-2011, 09:19 AM
Post Fiend

What is this cross over tube you speak of Chris?

Old 04-01-2011, 10:04 AM

Ford79 is a splendid one to beholdFord79 is a splendid one to beholdFord79 is a splendid one to beholdFord79 is a splendid one to beholdFord79 is a splendid one to beholdFord79 is a splendid one to beholdFord79 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:

Might not be a bad idea to flush the cooling system. I am wondering if the 2 stock cooler inline is too much restriction, slowing down the flow.

Roadside Help Network
Old 04-01-2011, 10:17 AM
MN Chapter Ldr

Good morning Chris!

Dave can do a complete flush for you at his shop. Although I am not sure of the cost on it.
Old 04-01-2011, 10:17 AM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Mid-West Region > Minnesota Chapter

Tags
62, america, april, channel, county, f350, fools, ford, hennepin, history, incinerator, inspector, kyjelly, metrodome, mouth fart