Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > New England Region > Maine Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Maine Chapter Join Chapter , Leader:

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-31-2011, 04:43 PM
Elder User

48' fordster is starting off with a positive reputation.
Greetings from Standish

Hey all, My name is Alec. I currently live in the town of Standish right at the bottom of Lake Sebago. I live at the central fire station which is where I also work. I am currently enrolled in school at SMCC in South Portland in the Fire Science associate program. I am a first year student and things are going swell you could say.
I love my Ford trucks, sometimes too much. I used to daily a 1995 250 extended cab, long bed, 7.3 Powerstroke but with the recent price of diesel here in the great state of Maine (I am from Mass) I can not afford to drive it as often. I also have a 1949 F-3 flathead 6 that I am restoring in my spare time and when I have the money, as you can guess I have been working on it for YEARS! Ask BIGKEN, he will tell you how long it has been. I also drive a 1984 BMW e325 E30 that I have been using as my daily, my favorite vehicle by far is my 2008 Triumph Daytona 675...she is girl, and I can't wait till it gets warmer, today's ride was very chilly.
I work on all my vehicles myself and take pride in everything I do. I look forward to getting to know you Mainers and catching up at a meet sometime. I am not on very often so if you would like to get a hold of me a PM or email is best. See you all on the forums!

I will post some pictures up of the trucks and bike soon.
Member Massachusetts Chapter
Old 04-01-2011, 11:44 AM
Posting Guru

Darksidesm is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.Darksidesm is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Glad you found the forums Alec. Sounds like you are as busy as me. I work a full time job and going to NTI 15 hours a week.

When you are on be sure say hi to everyone in the Monthly B/S thread.

You can post the pics of your trucks at this link http://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/87...r-truck-s.html

See you around!!!

Old 04-01-2011, 11:44 AM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > New England Region > Maine Chapter