Hotshot
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
But we can't pick a name here?

Old 03-27-2011, 05:50 PM
mndiesel
Postmaster
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by glruff
OK let me see if I can make this perfectly clear for you.

You can have a group, name it what ever you want, YOU JUST CAN NOT USE FTE OR THE RESOURCES FTE PROVIDES TO PROMOTE THAT GROUP!

This includes using the MN chapter forum, which is provided by FTE, to promote that group.

There is NO negotiation to this simple fact.

Any more personal attacks on FTE moderation team will NOT be tolerated!

Tom you owe me a phone call.
How did I attack anyone, I asked questions and they didn't get answered. We have posted links where other groups, NEST has posted PROMOTING there club gtg's and that is all we want to do. Then Tim said "some comments are not worth responding to". Which to me says he doesn't have an answer. About the Steve thread, its was locked before I could respond and I agreed after I read it because I used the business name which does violate the rules, I admit that.Now can you tell me PLEASE how other clubs can promote but we cannot. That is all I want to know....I mean this all started with a guy from the west coast coming onto the mn chapter because he trolls for anyone who says Clay (hi peter) or Riffraff (hi peter) and complained because we were looking to gets parts somewhere other than his Master, Clay (hi Peter) .

I really in all honesty do not feel like I attacked anyone and Tim if you feel that way I apologize. I just wanted to know why we cannot promote like others. We definitely wouldn't be using FTE in a bad way. Just wanted to use it the way others have, that's all......

George I will pm you my phone number since yours is burried in a butch of Pm's, Feel free to call me up till 9pm Central time tonight........

Old 03-27-2011, 06:07 PM
mndiesel
Postmaster
Here are 5 links for N.E.S.T. on FTE promoting Their club GTG's with their club name in the Title box. One, Two, Three, Four, Five. I just don't understand.............Not attacking but 2 were started by a moderator......

Old 03-27-2011, 06:12 PM
mndiesel
Postmaster
Here are 4 from ETAPS, run by a chapter leader,,,,ONE, TwoThreeFour

Old 03-27-2011, 06:15 PM
SteveBricks
FTE Legend
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Read post #45 Tom.

Old 03-27-2011, 06:23 PM
mndiesel
Postmaster
Originally Posted by glruff
OK let me see if I can make this perfectly clear for you.

You can have a group, name it what ever you want, YOU JUST CAN NOT USE FTE OR THE RESOURCES FTE PROVIDES TO PROMOTE THAT GROUP!

This includes using the MN chapter forum, which is provided by FTE, to promote that group.

There is NO negotiation to this simple fact.

Any more personal attacks on FTE moderation team will NOT be tolerated!

Tom you owe me a phone call.
READ POSTS 48 and 49 Steve.

Originally Posted by SteveBricks
Read post #45 Tom.

I did read that sir just wonder why others can and we can't that's all..You have a Moderator in one group and a Chapter leader in the other and yet we are getting slack for trying to do the same.........That's all. Thanks for your time......

Old 03-27-2011, 06:48 PM
mndiesel
Postmaster
This is the thread where they FORMED N.E.S.T. right here on FTE, link.

Old 03-27-2011, 07:20 PM
mndiesel
Postmaster
Here is a link to a moderator promoting a non-FTE sponsored website N.E.S.T. on FTE.....read the first post and tell me how that got through, also post 8 mentions the fact that it shouldn't be promoted. Jim this isn't an attack on you sir just in case you read this. The mn chapter is just being told we cannot do this ourselves, that's all....

I am done posting links........Just wanted an answer, That's all. Sorry if I offended anyone, I did apologize for the thread Steve shut down for which I was at fault for mentioning a non-fte sponsor and just wanted to use what others have (club names and GTG's) to improve our Chapter here, that's all.

Old 03-28-2011, 12:08 PM
mndiesel
Postmaster
Bump...............

Old 03-28-2011, 01:04 PM
Carlene
Admom
Received 188 Likes on 116 Posts
Tom, I've been away for a few days so I kinda pushed this off on Tim. I won't be able to read &/or talk with anyone much until I get home from work but I will get back with you, if not tonight, tomorrow afternoon.

Old 03-28-2011, 01:15 PM
mndiesel
Postmaster
Well Thank you for responding Carlene I appreciate that. I am not trying to cause problems just don't understand why we were being told no for something others have already done. I will wait till I hear from you and want to thank you for your time

Old 03-28-2011, 07:36 PM
HP junkie
Lead Driver
I am glad to see you respond Carlene, but I must say I don't know if I like your avatar. LOL!

Old 03-29-2011, 07:28 PM
mndiesel
Postmaster
Ok fella's and Ladies. I have talked to Carlene and we are working on the issues at hand pertaining to this thread. I will ask nicely that we refrain from making anymore comments on this thread till a solution is made. At that time I will share it with all of you and we will make it work. Also please refrain from calling Admin's and Moderators anything other than their respected name, PERIOD....... There are better ways of getting answers than resorting to that....Any questions, you have my number and if you don't pm me.Thanks

Old 03-29-2011, 08:06 PM
fordpower88
FTE Chapter Leader

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Thanks for the update Tom! Looking forward to hearing what you find out.

Edit: Oops maybe I wasn't suppose to say that.......oh well! I have a hard time following directions sometimes.......Sorry!

Old 03-29-2011, 08:14 PM
mndiesel
Postmaster
Your fine Troy, just don't want anymore negative posts until its resolved, and just so you know this part is my idea not the moderators. We will get it resolved, they know where we stand and will talk about it. Then whatever they say is final. As my 18yo would say "it's all good" LOL

Quick Reply: Some ideas needed, changes coming updated 3-31-11