Vendor Specials, Discounts, Product Announcements & Group Buys This is the place to check out offers from FTE sponsors. Non-sponsor vendors may not post here.

New! *LED* Fog Lights + switch for Ford Ranger 01-04 !! SUPER BRIGHT!

Old 03-18-2011, 06:51 PM
Spyder Auto
Former Vendor
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
New! *LED* Fog Lights + switch for Ford Ranger 01-04 !! SUPER BRIGHT!

Spyder Auto is proud to offer our newest products – LED FOG LIGHTS!

Our LED daytime running lights FOG lights are built with 16 SUPER BRIGHT flat LED bulbs on each side. It makes sure you are seen quickly by other road users, whatever the daytime light conditions. In fog, wind and all weathers: fifty percent of all accidents at junctions during the day are caused by not seeing other road users in time. As a solution to the problem, experts recommend switching on the dipped-beam headlights during the day, or the use of additional daytime running lights. For this reason, many Audi models have daytime running lights with LED light sources. And now you can get these SUPER BRIGHT LED FOG LIGHTS for your vehicle!

These lights will come with everything pictured:
2 Fog Light Assemblies
2 Wire Harness
1 Relay
1 Switch

Here is a comparison between our LED (LEFT) and other HALOGEN PROJECTOR (RIGHT) FOG LIGHTS

PRICE:

$100 SHIPPED!!

**CALIFORNIA BUYERS NEED TO ADD 9.75% TO THE PRICE WHEN SENDING PAYMENT FOR CA TAX.**

Shipping info:
All items will be shipped Via UPS Ground and a tracking number will be given. For shipping to HI/AK/PR/VI and international, please PM me for a quote. Tracking number will be provided via PM or email once item is shipped!

Payment info
All payment will be done by PAYPAL, please pay with paypal to "payment@spyderauto.com", PLEASE PAY ATTENTION!! After sending payment via paypal, Please PM or email me via kelvins@spyderauto.com along with your FORUM NAME, YOUR NAME, ADDRESS, PHONE NUMBER, EMAIL ADDRESS, PAYPAL TRANSACTION ID# and your PRODUCT you want. I need all of this information in order to process the order. GOOD NEWS, 3% paypal fee will be waived and I will pay for that!

FOR EXAMPLE (after making payment, please contact me with the following format):

Forum name: Spyder Auto
Name: Kelvin Sheng
Address: 19395 E. Walnut Dr. N. City of Industry, CA 91748
Phone #: 626-203-6932
Email: kelvins@spyderauto.com
Paypal Transaction ID#: XXXXXXXXXXXX
Product: FORD RANGER 01-04 LED FOG LIGHTS

Thanks for your interest guys!