Mileage: 100000
Color: Blue
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): TN
Transmission: Manual
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive
Color: Blue
Engine: 302

Ok, so I bought this truck with the intentions of rebuilding it and using it as a toy/daily driver. Well that isn't going to be able to happen, so now it's for sale.

1972 Ford F100 SWB Sport Custom:
-302 Engine
-3 Speed Transmission (on the colomn)
-Factory 15" wheels with original FoMoCo hubcaps
-Original AM radio
-Working heater
-Original owners manual in glove box along with original owners buyer and warranty info
-Body is about a 9 out of 10 (missing a few pieces of door trim on out side)
-Interior is about a 8 out of 10 (needs new dash pad, seat needs redone, missing one window handle)
-Factory Ford 9 inch rear end

I bought this truck down in Jasper, GA from a man who only had a few months. He traded a tractor for it from the original owner, who bought it new in 1971 from a dealer in Jasper, GA. From my understanding, the truck had never been out of GA until I trailered it back to TN. The truck has been repainted in the past, paint job is ok (it shines), the carb. needs rebuilt (its having accel. pump issues), there is a coolant leak around the water pump (not major, I have driven the truck around town), and the clutch might be in need of replacing here soon. The engine runs really well, no knocks, pings or anything like that and I am pretty sure it is the original 302. This truck would be a perfect resto project or with a little bit of work it could be a awesome weekend cruiser, it has never been modded, all original. Unfortunately I do not have a title, the original owner lost it in the 80's but it will come with a bill of sale stating anything needed. Here are a few things I am throwing in with the truck: brand new Flowtech long tube headers (never opened), brand new RV cam and lifter set (Melling), brand new Hygrade carb. rebuild kit with new float, brand new one chamber 2.5 in/out Flowmasters, and a set of black guages (oil press., alt., temp.). The truck runs and drives, but due to the carb. issues, it doesn't run the best right now. I hate having to turn around and sell it, but life doesn't allow this project to take place for now. I can email many pics if you are seriously interested in the truck and I might be open to trades plus cash (just depends on what you have). Feel free to call or text me at: 423-637-9239. Thanks!

Old 03-13-2011, 09:51 AM
Sgt Wonderful
More Turbo
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
72 ford truck

What, no picture's??????