Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Southern Region > Mississippi Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Mississippi Chapter Join Chapter , Leader: Scndsin

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-02-2011, 10:36 AM
Senior User

bulldogchief has a good reputation on FTE.bulldogchief has a good reputation on FTE.bulldogchief has a good reputation on FTE.
March Chat???

Hey guys...I'm guessin we're all way busy but I figured it would be good to start up the March Chat, whaddya think?
A veteran - whether active duty, national guard, or reserve - is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America', for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is honor, and there are far too many people in this country who no longer understand that.
Old 03-02-2011, 08:11 PM
Posting Guru

BarryMc is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.BarryMc is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
March? Is it March already? Man, this one snuck up on me!

Thanks for getting it started, I've been really busy, started a new job this week, I haven't had time to even turn around!

2012 f150 SuperCrew XLT
1966 F100
1965 Mustang
Old 03-02-2011, 09:38 PM
Senior User

bulldogchief has a good reputation on FTE.bulldogchief has a good reputation on FTE.bulldogchief has a good reputation on FTE.
Where are you working? I've been busy as all get out here. Contract negotiations at work, rebuilding the front brakes on my Harley, reconfiguring my shop, busy busy busy.
A veteran - whether active duty, national guard, or reserve - is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America', for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is honor, and there are far too many people in this country who no longer understand that.
Old 03-03-2011, 06:30 AM
Hangin 10 bra

scottzj has much to be proud ofscottzj has much to be proud ofscottzj has much to be proud ofscottzj has much to be proud ofscottzj has much to be proud ofscottzj has much to be proud ofscottzj has much to be proud ofscottzj has much to be proud ofscottzj has much to be proud ofscottzj has much to be proud of
Good Morning to my MS peps!
Have a wonderful day!
Scott TN Chapter member and Official #21 Slackmaster!
2004 F250 Crew Cab 6.0L Diesel King Ranch FX4. Moonroof, heated seats, slider back window, 2005-07 Modified grill, headlights, blacked out windows, tinted cab lights, tinted mirror blinkers, wig wag, EGR Delete, cb with exterior speaker mount, 7" dvd/GPS radio.
Old 03-03-2011, 09:45 AM
Senior User

CHIEFEAVES is starting off with a positive reputation.
Welcome March. Maybe I will be able to spend some time on "Ole Betsy" since March usually brings warmer weather. Barry, Pray your new job works out to your satisfaction.
Harley
Old 03-04-2011, 06:30 AM
Hangin 10 bra

scottzj has much to be proud ofscottzj has much to be proud ofscottzj has much to be proud ofscottzj has much to be proud ofscottzj has much to be proud ofscottzj has much to be proud ofscottzj has much to be proud ofscottzj has much to be proud ofscottzj has much to be proud ofscottzj has much to be proud of
Good morning MS!
The weekend is almost here!
have a great day!
2004 F250 Crew Cab 6.0L Diesel King Ranch FX4. Moonroof, heated seats, slider back window, 2005-07 Modified grill, headlights, blacked out windows, tinted cab lights, tinted mirror blinkers, wig wag, EGR Delete, cb with exterior speaker mount, 7" dvd/GPS radio.
Old 03-04-2011, 03:48 PM
Senior User

oldfordcoupe is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.oldfordcoupe is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
dag gum i new i was missing something
Old 03-05-2011, 08:00 AM
Hangin 10 bra

Good morning MS!
I got 5 mile run in the rain but stormin now.
Have a great Sat everyone!
Old 03-06-2011, 10:58 AM
MS Sweet Magnolia Blues

Scndsin has a superb reputationScndsin has a superb reputationScndsin has a superb reputationScndsin has a superb reputationScndsin has a superb reputationScndsin has a superb reputationScndsin has a superb reputationScndsin has a superb reputationScndsin has a superb reputationScndsin has a superb reputationScndsin has a superb reputation
Hope everybody is dryin' out. Glad to see Feb in my rearveiw.
Old 03-06-2011, 07:01 PM
Posting Guru

BarryMc is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.BarryMc is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Hey all, dang if winter hasn't come back, worked yesterday in the rain, been building wall shelves today for the house, bout to finish another room. Have a good one!

2012 f150 SuperCrew XLT
1966 F100
1965 Mustang
Old 03-07-2011, 06:27 AM
Hangin 10 bra

Good morning MS!
Its another monday morning!
Rise and shine.
Old 03-07-2011, 09:15 AM
Senior User

bill henry is starting off with a positive reputation.
good morning all, hope everyone has a very productiive day. at lessee it is warming up.
Old 03-07-2011, 09:47 AM
Posting Guru

Good Morning, going to look at some wood floor samples sometime today.

2012 f150 SuperCrew XLT
1966 F100
1965 Mustang
Old 03-07-2011, 10:50 AM
Senior User

elinmon1976 is starting off with a positive reputation.
Goodmorning everyone!!!
Funny how rain and cold weather doesn't seem to stop people hauling in scrap....I'd love to have a day here to get caught up on actual work.....
Old 03-07-2011, 07:15 PM
Senior User

bill henry is starting off with a positive reputation.
hey elinmon 76, you don't have any old truck or cars in the yard do you. I am looking for a hood for a 1950 ford two door sedan.
Old 03-07-2011, 07:15 PM