Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Performance, Engines & Troubleshooting > 6.2L V8
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

6.2L V8 Discuss the 6.2L V8

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-01-2011, 09:17 PM
Elder User

nico963 has a great reputation on FTE.nico963 has a great reputation on FTE.nico963 has a great reputation on FTE.nico963 has a great reputation on FTE.
Want to know if your getting a good deal?

Check this site out.It is really pretty cool.I just built an 11 on there and it gave me the best price and all the dealers around me that had the truck.It also said that the dealers that participate with the site will honor the price when you print the certificate no questions asked.

It's just like build and price on the Ford website it just gives you real world numbers.I hope this helps,I see alot of people asking about prices.

http://www.truecar.com/
Stock Motor with a pipe that makes noise.
Old 03-01-2011, 09:53 PM
Senior User

iggy2 is starting off with a positive reputation.

I've used it a few times and it at least gives you a good idea what you should be paying. Good starting point for anyone buying a new vehicle.
Thanks
Old 03-01-2011, 10:09 PM
Elder User

nico963 has a great reputation on FTE.nico963 has a great reputation on FTE.nico963 has a great reputation on FTE.nico963 has a great reputation on FTE.
Quote:
Originally Posted by iggy2 View Post

I've used it a few times and it at least gives you a good idea what you should be paying. Good starting point for anyone buying a new vehicle.
Thanks
No problem bud!
Stock Motor with a pipe that makes noise.
Old 03-02-2011, 12:18 AM
Senior User

socapots is starting off with a positive reputation.
Thats a pretty cool site.
To bad it doesnt have Canadian stuff on it too. lol. Well not that i saw anyways. maybe im blind.
Either way i check what i ordered. And by the looks of it with all the rebates they are offering here in Canada, and the incentives the dealers have the pricing is about the same.
sticker on my truck is in the 65 range. And i'll be paying about 53-55 including taxes, depending on if i have them add a couple things at the dealer.
Old 03-02-2011, 07:35 AM
Super Moderator

Krewat has a superb reputationKrewat has a superb reputationKrewat has a superb reputationKrewat has a superb reputationKrewat has a superb reputationKrewat has a superb reputationKrewat has a superb reputationKrewat has a superb reputationKrewat has a superb reputationKrewat has a superb reputationKrewat has a superb reputation
Interesting site... too bad they don't give dealer names. I'd hate to put my contact info in there, whatever dealer it is will probably pester me to death
'97 Cougar XR7 30th Anniv Edition 4.6L
'74 F250 Highboy FE390 deceased!
I've been wrong before, I'll be wrong again. Just wait and see. ®
Old 03-20-2011, 07:25 PM
Senior User

Sargemo105 is starting off with a positive reputation.
After I nailed down my 2011 F350 price and trade in value, I showed my salesman my x-plan code; that knocked a whole $10 off the price...my point is, my dealership clearly gave me a rock bottom price from the beginning. I can't recommend New Brighton Ford in Minnesota enough.
2011 F350 Super Duty: Lariet Crew Cab 4x4, 6.2 L, 3.73, Dark Blue/Sterling Grey, Black Leather Seats, Chrome/Lariet Interior/Tow package. After Market: DVD, Rust Proof, Paint Sealant, Tonneau Cover, Mud Flaps
Old 03-20-2011, 07:25 PM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Performance, Engines & Troubleshooting > 6.2L V8

Tags
2011, 305, 4x4, bmf, deal, decal, duty, f150, f350, good, novakane, novakanes, price, shows, super, superduty, truck, website