Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Mid-West Region > Indiana Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Indiana Chapter Join Chapter , Leader: Stevaroo01

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-28-2011, 11:41 PM
Post Fiend

X_Hemi_Guy has a superb reputationX_Hemi_Guy has a superb reputationX_Hemi_Guy has a superb reputationX_Hemi_Guy has a superb reputationX_Hemi_Guy has a superb reputationX_Hemi_Guy has a superb reputationX_Hemi_Guy has a superb reputationX_Hemi_Guy has a superb reputationX_Hemi_Guy has a superb reputationX_Hemi_Guy has a superb reputationX_Hemi_Guy has a superb reputation
March 2011 - Indiana BS thread!

Well folks...it's March so share some spring BS!!!

This thread is open for any and all discussion within forum limits/rules of course!

All Indiana residents and visitors are certainly welcome to share in the fun/discussions!

Share your thoughts and inputs and have some fun!...

Thanks for posting!

Reps WILL be given for participation in our BS thread!!!...don't be shy with sharing it back and to each other either!!!

Joe.
Big BS'r #19 and Slackmaster #30
Old 03-01-2011, 12:07 AM
Post Fiend

X_Hemi_Guy has a superb reputationX_Hemi_Guy has a superb reputationX_Hemi_Guy has a superb reputationX_Hemi_Guy has a superb reputationX_Hemi_Guy has a superb reputationX_Hemi_Guy has a superb reputationX_Hemi_Guy has a superb reputationX_Hemi_Guy has a superb reputationX_Hemi_Guy has a superb reputationX_Hemi_Guy has a superb reputationX_Hemi_Guy has a superb reputation
FYI...Indiana Residents VOTE for the GTG date here http://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/10...-vote-now.html

Thanks,
Joe.
Old 03-01-2011, 12:33 AM
Postmaster

BuckHammer has a good reputation on FTE.BuckHammer has a good reputation on FTE.
Pilgrim812
You guys all name your trucks, right?
1996 F-250 XLT 4x4, "Heavy Metal", 7.3L Powerstroke, ZF S5-42 transmission with Valair clutch and flywheel, Supercab, 8' bed, Riffraff 6637, HPX, Dieselsite 203 degree thermostat, 3" Downpipe to 4" straight pipe exhaust.
"you are not a troll. a pain in the --- sometimes, but not a troll." - tjc transport
Old 03-01-2011, 05:55 AM
Post Fiend

cbradford has a spectacular reputation.cbradford has a spectacular reputation.cbradford has a spectacular reputation.cbradford has a spectacular reputation.cbradford has a spectacular reputation.cbradford has a spectacular reputation.cbradford has a spectacular reputation.cbradford has a spectacular reputation.cbradford has a spectacular reputation.cbradford has a spectacular reputation.cbradford has a spectacular reputation.
Good morning Indiana!

Happy March!
05 Excursion Limited V10, 4:30(C3) Limited Slip
01 Expy EB, 5.4, 3:55 Limited Slip, 2006 27' Outback T.T. 7000lbs-loaded
Old 03-01-2011, 06:25 AM
Hangin 10 bra

scottzj has much to be proud ofscottzj has much to be proud ofscottzj has much to be proud ofscottzj has much to be proud ofscottzj has much to be proud ofscottzj has much to be proud ofscottzj has much to be proud ofscottzj has much to be proud ofscottzj has much to be proud ofscottzj has much to be proud of
Good morning IN!
Its tuesday so have a great day!
Scott TN Chapter member and Official #21 Slackmaster!
2004 F250 Crew Cab 6.0L Diesel King Ranch FX4. Moonroof, heated seats, slider back window, 2005-07 Modified grill, headlights, blacked out windows, tinted cab lights, tinted mirror blinkers, wig wag, EGR Delete, cb with exterior speaker mount, 7" dvd/GPS radio.
Old 03-01-2011, 06:50 AM
FTE Chapter Leader

sddesigns has a superb reputationsddesigns has a superb reputationsddesigns has a superb reputationsddesigns has a superb reputationsddesigns has a superb reputationsddesigns has a superb reputationsddesigns has a superb reputationsddesigns has a superb reputationsddesigns has a superb reputationsddesigns has a superb reputationsddesigns has a superb reputation
Good Morning Indiana!

Happy New Month and Tuesday!
Old 03-01-2011, 06:56 AM
Posting Guru

nebo has a superb reputationnebo has a superb reputationnebo has a superb reputationnebo has a superb reputationnebo has a superb reputationnebo has a superb reputationnebo has a superb reputationnebo has a superb reputationnebo has a superb reputationnebo has a superb reputationnebo has a superb reputation
G' mornin' fellas!!!Happy March!!! Had to get a Wag-by in early in the thread, been waaaaaaay too busy at work and home, but I can see the Turkey huntin' light at the end of the tunnel......this is the month I start thinkin' about struttin'.........hopefully I can get back in the groove here this month too..........
Old 03-01-2011, 07:11 AM
Hangin 10 bra

scottzj has much to be proud ofscottzj has much to be proud ofscottzj has much to be proud ofscottzj has much to be proud ofscottzj has much to be proud ofscottzj has much to be proud ofscottzj has much to be proud ofscottzj has much to be proud ofscottzj has much to be proud ofscottzj has much to be proud of
Coffee is ready so snag a cup and lets get rollin!
Scott TN Chapter member and Official #21 Slackmaster!
2004 F250 Crew Cab 6.0L Diesel King Ranch FX4. Moonroof, heated seats, slider back window, 2005-07 Modified grill, headlights, blacked out windows, tinted cab lights, tinted mirror blinkers, wig wag, EGR Delete, cb with exterior speaker mount, 7" dvd/GPS radio.
Old 03-01-2011, 08:11 AM
Nebraska Chapter LDR

67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation
Good morning Indiana, March is upon us!! And, you know what that means! One month closer to......

SUMMER!!
Pat W. Chapter Forums Moderator and Official #1 Slackmaster/ Avid Hater of all things wintery
2006 F-250 "Black" ARP studs, EGR delete, SCT tuner
1967 F-100 Project thread

RIP SteveBricks-We'll miss you, bud. CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE NEBRASKA CHAPTER!
Old 03-01-2011, 08:16 AM
Post Fiend

Good morning Indiana and all our visitors!...

It is indeed MARCH...for some it is basketball (not me) and others dreams of struttin (Wag) and others spring break (ME...and I'll be taking the family to Hawaii!!!) and others it means closer to SUMMER (Pat!)...

Regardless of what March brings to you..the days are getting longer and warmer...spring and fall are my favorite seasons for sure...

Buckhammer...to answer your question...YES...our Excursion is called "Bessie" and it is a known fact that she does have a drinking problem!...Bessie came about on our first trip thru the Rockies with her back in 2006...she has since taken us all over the country and thru 35 states thus far and the Rockies twice. She'll be adding 4 more states this July including another pass thru the Rockies, Big Horns and Black Hills...she is a workhorse that deserves her food for what she does!

Bessie came about from our 7 year old at the time and it just stuck...they have since named the other two cars we have too...my wife's red mini cooper is "Sexy Sally" and the mini van is "Ugly Betty"!!!

Joe.
Old 03-01-2011, 08:29 AM
MT Head Cheese

jredline1984 has a spectacular reputation.jredline1984 has a spectacular reputation.jredline1984 has a spectacular reputation.jredline1984 has a spectacular reputation.jredline1984 has a spectacular reputation.jredline1984 has a spectacular reputation.jredline1984 has a spectacular reputation.jredline1984 has a spectacular reputation.jredline1984 has a spectacular reputation.jredline1984 has a spectacular reputation.jredline1984 has a spectacular reputation.
Good Morning to the "IN Crowd." Another Month? Where the heck is the time going?
~Corey #3, Slackmaster #17 & Avid Winter Hater
'79 Indy Pace Truck Build '08 F350 XL 4X4

Residents click Here to Join the Chapter
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deluxetruck View Post
"I don't always order carbs. But when I do, I order the biggest mf'er I can find." -The most interesting internet engine builder in the world.
Old 03-01-2011, 09:33 AM
South Dakota Chapter Ldr

cowboywanabe has a superb reputationcowboywanabe has a superb reputationcowboywanabe has a superb reputationcowboywanabe has a superb reputationcowboywanabe has a superb reputationcowboywanabe has a superb reputationcowboywanabe has a superb reputationcowboywanabe has a superb reputationcowboywanabe has a superb reputationcowboywanabe has a superb reputationcowboywanabe has a superb reputation
Good morning Indiana! Happy March 1st! Looks like Joe still hasn't banned the out-of-state troublemakers, so I'll keep stopping by!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nebo View Post
this is the month I start thinkin' about struttin'
Please, no pictures...

Official #10 Slackmaster/#13 Big BS'er
Winter Enthusiast!
Click Here to Join the South Dakota Chapter
Quote:
Originally Posted by KOESTNER View Post
I've said it before and I'll say it again. Rob is insane and should be institutionalized.
Old 03-01-2011, 09:37 AM
Post Fiend

Our out of state FRIENDS are special (in more ways then one ) and are always welcome here!

and don't pick on Wag...I'm always grateful for his wag-bys these days!
Old 03-01-2011, 09:37 AM
MT Head Cheese

jredline1984 has a spectacular reputation.jredline1984 has a spectacular reputation.jredline1984 has a spectacular reputation.jredline1984 has a spectacular reputation.jredline1984 has a spectacular reputation.jredline1984 has a spectacular reputation.jredline1984 has a spectacular reputation.jredline1984 has a spectacular reputation.jredline1984 has a spectacular reputation.jredline1984 has a spectacular reputation.jredline1984 has a spectacular reputation.
Quote:
Originally Posted by cowboywanabe View Post
Good morning Indiana! Happy March 1st! Looks like Joe still hasn't banned the out-of-state troublemakers, so I'll keep stopping by! !

Since we started stopping by, participation has doubled! LOL
~Corey #3, Slackmaster #17 & Avid Winter Hater
'79 Indy Pace Truck Build '08 F350 XL 4X4

Residents click Here to Join the Chapter
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deluxetruck View Post
"I don't always order carbs. But when I do, I order the biggest mf'er I can find." -The most interesting internet engine builder in the world.
Old 03-01-2011, 10:52 AM
Post Fiend

FORD RANGER has much to be proud ofFORD RANGER has much to be proud ofFORD RANGER has much to be proud ofFORD RANGER has much to be proud ofFORD RANGER has much to be proud ofFORD RANGER has much to be proud ofFORD RANGER has much to be proud ofFORD RANGER has much to be proud ofFORD RANGER has much to be proud ofFORD RANGER has much to be proud of
yep if it wasn't for the "troublemakers" it wouldn't be as lively as it is.
howdy indiana.
jack, slackmaster #6
1996 ford ranger xlt extended cab,2wd,4.0L v6,5spd,3.08 gears, tornado intake spacer, msd ignition,sun super tach2, k&n air filter, nascar oil filter.

iowa chapter member
Old 03-01-2011, 10:52 AM