Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > New England Region > Connecticut Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Connecticut Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: StreamlineGT

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-28-2011, 09:07 PM
FTE Chapter Leader

StreamlineGT has a great reputation on FTE.StreamlineGT has a great reputation on FTE.StreamlineGT has a great reputation on FTE.StreamlineGT has a great reputation on FTE.StreamlineGT has a great reputation on FTE.
Brendon Montstream StreamlineElec
CT Chapter March B/S Thread

Is it fricken March yet? Come on SPRING!!!! Sorry so early guys, but I wanted to start the thread for once, and I'm going to bed. I know by the time I wake up, someone would have beat me to it.
Old 02-28-2011, 09:53 PM
Post Fiend

acf6 has a superb reputationacf6 has a superb reputationacf6 has a superb reputationacf6 has a superb reputationacf6 has a superb reputationacf6 has a superb reputationacf6 has a superb reputationacf6 has a superb reputationacf6 has a superb reputationacf6 has a superb reputationacf6 has a superb reputation
miles.degrandi
Damn you beat me to it
Old 03-01-2011, 12:07 AM
Senior User

Menghi08LT is starting off with a positive reputation.
mmenghi
It's March now! good enough for me lol... closer to the summer time!

From the Feb thread- B-LAZ! You'll see it soon. Gimme a call we can get together Thursday. I didn't even know you were a member here!

And here's a quick pic I took of the tints in progress. I've known the owners of Critical for years, back from when my dad raced with the brothers at the Speedbowl. It took about an hour from start to finish, came out really good. It was cool to see how they do it too. And I got a sneak peek at their street stocks for Thompson at the same time.

Not the darkest in the world, 35% but I do like how I can see at night. Didn't want too dark so I can't see plowing next year.

Right now I'm looking at a set of rims for the truck. If it was optioned out 100% to what I would have ordered the only differences would have been SYNC (which I didn't decide on until after I bought the truck) and the other rims... I found a set on eBay for about $400 plus shipping, with TPMS sensors and all.

Click the image to open in full size.

With that said, signature time!
Old 03-01-2011, 04:19 AM
Postmaster

gbroehl1 is a name known to allgbroehl1 is a name known to allgbroehl1 is a name known to allgbroehl1 is a name known to allgbroehl1 is a name known to allgbroehl1 is a name known to all
Good morning everybody.

NorthEastSevenThrees <-- link to our homepage
Old 03-01-2011, 04:23 AM
Post Fiend

Zookie400 is a splendid one to beholdZookie400 is a splendid one to beholdZookie400 is a splendid one to beholdZookie400 is a splendid one to beholdZookie400 is a splendid one to beholdZookie400 is a splendid one to beholdZookie400 is a splendid one to behold
good morning CT from LI. it better not be raining out there...

MY YOUTUBE VIDEOS
Old 03-01-2011, 04:52 AM
New Jersey Chapter LDR

sddesigns has a superb reputationsddesigns has a superb reputationsddesigns has a superb reputationsddesigns has a superb reputationsddesigns has a superb reputationsddesigns has a superb reputationsddesigns has a superb reputationsddesigns has a superb reputationsddesigns has a superb reputationsddesigns has a superb reputationsddesigns has a superb reputation
Good Morning CT!

Happy New Month and Tuesday!
Old 03-01-2011, 04:52 AM
Postmaster

rocdril has a great reputation on FTE.rocdril has a great reputation on FTE.rocdril has a great reputation on FTE.rocdril has a great reputation on FTE.
Happy March!

RAY
Old 03-01-2011, 05:15 AM
<---Dog is my co-pilot

ArdWrknTrk has a superb reputationArdWrknTrk has a superb reputationArdWrknTrk has a superb reputationArdWrknTrk has a superb reputationArdWrknTrk has a superb reputationArdWrknTrk has a superb reputationArdWrknTrk has a superb reputationArdWrknTrk has a superb reputationArdWrknTrk has a superb reputationArdWrknTrk has a superb reputationArdWrknTrk has a superb reputation
and another day closer to spring.
http://i246.photobucket.com/albums/gg117/donjamer/FTE%20Pics/blumax500-1-1.jpgFTE Fraternity of Blue Max
Old 03-01-2011, 05:25 AM
Hangin 10 bra

scottzj has much to be proud ofscottzj has much to be proud ofscottzj has much to be proud ofscottzj has much to be proud ofscottzj has much to be proud ofscottzj has much to be proud ofscottzj has much to be proud ofscottzj has much to be proud ofscottzj has much to be proud ofscottzj has much to be proud of
Good morning CT!
Its tuesday so have a great day!
Scott TN Chapter member and Official #21 Slackmaster!
2004 F250 Crew Cab 6.0L Diesel King Ranch FX4. Moonroof, heated seats, slider back window, 2005-07 Modified grill, headlights, blacked out windows, tinted cab lights, tinted mirror blinkers, wig wag, EGR Delete, cb with exterior speaker mount, 7" dvd/GPS radio.
Old 03-01-2011, 05:40 AM
Post Fiend

Nice Work Truck is a splendid one to beholdNice Work Truck is a splendid one to beholdNice Work Truck is a splendid one to beholdNice Work Truck is a splendid one to beholdNice Work Truck is a splendid one to beholdNice Work Truck is a splendid one to beholdNice Work Truck is a splendid one to behold
Good morning guys.
Looks like a sunny one today, enjoy.
"Whatever You Are Be a Good One". Abe Lincoln
The more you explain it, the more I don't understand it.' - Mark Twain
Old 03-01-2011, 05:56 AM
Junior User

mustangx is starting off with a positive reputation.
Good morning , another day closer to spring, hooray

Todd
02 F350 7.3 , 65,000 miles, MBPR 4" straight exhaust, Front Lvl Kit, 35x13.5 MT's, Edge Evolution tuner and Transgo shift kit, Western 8.5' Ultra MVP
Old 03-01-2011, 06:15 AM
Hangin 10 bra

scottzj has much to be proud ofscottzj has much to be proud ofscottzj has much to be proud ofscottzj has much to be proud ofscottzj has much to be proud ofscottzj has much to be proud ofscottzj has much to be proud ofscottzj has much to be proud ofscottzj has much to be proud ofscottzj has much to be proud of
Amen Todd! Spring is around the corner, so lets hurry around it haha.
2004 F250 Crew Cab 6.0L Diesel King Ranch FX4. Moonroof, heated seats, slider back window, 2005-07 Modified grill, headlights, blacked out windows, tinted cab lights, tinted mirror blinkers, wig wag, EGR Delete, cb with exterior speaker mount, 7" dvd/GPS radio.
Old 03-01-2011, 06:24 AM
Junior User

mustangx is starting off with a positive reputation.
19 more days

Todd
02 F350 7.3 , 65,000 miles, MBPR 4" straight exhaust, Front Lvl Kit, 35x13.5 MT's, Edge Evolution tuner and Transgo shift kit, Western 8.5' Ultra MVP
Old 03-01-2011, 07:52 AM
Hangin 10 bra

Hey in 19 more days it will be my birthday too.
Old 03-01-2011, 07:52 AM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > New England Region > Connecticut Chapter

Tags
$4 a gallon diesel sucks, better than $5 diesel, betting we see $6 diesel, black death, bubonic plague, fluffernutter, go back to iraq, is it june yet?, jump the gun, lung lockers, my birthday month, spring, what?!?!?!, whooping cough, wireless batteries man