NITE Edition Info and Roll Call

Search this Thread

Old 03-03-2012, 05:37 PM
brcrk
Senior User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by NiteEditionF150
yeah, But you're is a sick truck. I have a 302 2wd Haha. My truck wants to be your truck when it grows up.
Everybody at work kid me because I dont like chrome. I say I do but not on this truck.....Mine is only black.. its all BLACK...only a "nite" owner would understand

Old 03-03-2012, 07:07 PM
froggerfarm
New User
Originally Posted by brcrk
Everybody at work (and these are certified mechanics) kid me because I dont like chrome. I say I do but not on this truck.....Mine is only black.. its all BLACK...only a "nite" owner would understand
So true! the reason I bought mine, ALL BLACK. A small picture in the broucher. The dealer didn't even know what it was.

Old 03-04-2012, 02:12 AM
NiteEditionF150
Freshman User
Everybody at work kid me because I dont like chrome. I say I do but not on this truck.....Mine is only black.. its all BLACK...only a "nite" owner would understand
CHROME WONT GET YOU HOME!

I've been thing of using "Body Armor" to coat my whole truck once its done. Its a bed liner/under liner with Kevlar in it.

Old 06-05-2012, 02:34 PM
DarkNite
Junior User
Here is my 91.

Old 06-06-2012, 03:05 AM
brcrk
Senior User
Originally Posted by DarkNite
Here is my 91.

I like it...NICE!!!!

Old 06-06-2012, 08:11 AM
DarkNite
Junior User
I like it...NICE!!!!
Thank you sir. It will actually look more like yours in the coming months. Looking to have the body touched up and painted a gloss black maybe metalic black with no stripping. I also want to get rid of the chrome rims and go to black.

Old 09-03-2012, 09:17 PM
Exp3ndabl3
New User
I just picked up an even more rare 91 Bronco Nite. I didnt know what i had until i started researching it when i saw the emblem on the dash. the previous owner did take off all the exterior decals/stripes, but the interior emblems still there.

Old 09-04-2012, 04:48 AM
brcrk
Senior User
Originally Posted by Exp3ndabl3
I just picked up an even more rare 91 Bronco Nite. I didnt know what i had until i started researching it when i saw the emblem on the dash. the previous owner did take off all the exterior decals/stripes, but the interior emblems still there.
what a find!!! keep us updated

Old 10-31-2012, 07:23 PM
hiroller
New User
I'm also a Nite owner 92' styleside short box, 2 WD, 5.0L E4OD Bought it new in 92, 84K bone stock but i'm sparking a new intrest modding and performance.

Old 11-01-2012, 04:25 PM
92 Black Nite
Senior User
You bought it new in 92. And it only has 84,000. That's amazing,,,, please post some pictures. My Nite is a 4x4 Ext.Cab Long box 5.0 w/E4od trans.
It still is hauling after 20 years. Ford Tough is not just a slogan it's reality.

Old 11-05-2012, 08:05 PM
hiroller
New User
I know I see a lot of posts for graphics, mine were damaged by one too many trips to Mike's car wash and sun fade. One side looks pretty good but fading fast. I lost the tailgate logo when a buddy lost control of his Sportster and slammed into my down tailgate, so it had to be repainted after repair.

I made calls to the dealer and no luck finding any. They searched the national parts locator and no good ther either.

I see a few folks that have hoarded new old stock,

Does any one have things they can do a Hi-res scan on ??? Much easier to do a reproduction with an orig. copy. I know the stripe would be difficult but even sections would work to gather info. Measurements for the different cab/bed configurations would be good to record as well.

I happen to work for a division of 3M, but not in the graphics side of things, but I would be willing to pull some strings and call in a favor or two to see if something could be made with the good stuff. 3M's UV auto vinyl is know to be the best.
I would like to have some good reference data on hand to present if the opportunity presents itself.

We need to preserve this history !!!

Old 11-05-2012, 08:25 PM
hiroller
New User
Here's a few of mine, needs some paint work but stills goes down the road.

Old 11-06-2012, 11:56 AM
92 Black Nite
Senior User
hiroller,
Very nice Nite. I had some reproduced Nite logos and stripes made . The nite logos are almost perfect . The stripes have the same color & fade blue to purple . But do not have the very small black diamond shape in the 1st 2 blue stripes. I can not get any more made . I am out of strings . If you can get them made let me know. And I know, I will not sell my Nite, And I have been asked to by a local Ford Dealer when I came in to buy parts on two occasions. As nice and with your low miles I would not part with it.

These are the pictures

Old 11-06-2012, 05:34 PM
hiroller
New User
It seems like folks have been trying to get these stripes since the early 2000's and not had much luck. I see new old stock stuff go for big bucks on eBay.

I made some calls today and may have a good lead, I need to work on finding someone to be kind enough to get a scan of the logo to capture the detail. Same with the detail on the stripe.

Old 11-07-2012, 11:37 AM
92 Black Nite
Senior User
I put the ones I had made on the passenger side. My driver side is original and in really good shape, must have been the side out of the sun under the original owners car port. My driver side also has the original Nite logo . That's what they went off of when I got mine done in 2009. They are very close to the original logos that you really have to tell most people that the passenger side & tailgate logos are not the original driver side logo. The stripe are the same size as originals for my ext.cab longbox but do not have the small black pattern in the first two blue stripes ,fender /door. I don't know to send pictures of the original detail. I will have to get my son to do it when he comes over . I'm an old guy and have limited computer knowledge. Hell it's amazing I can type , but I still feed the chickens ,pigs and our goats . My wife thinks it's amazing I can hear other people but not her my story and I'm stickin to it . This typing takes me too long . Please send me a Private message so we can talk on a Phone , I still can't get my head around young people and this Texing stuff . I mean IT'S A PHONE,,,,, And people can actually talk to one another,,,,,,,,,,,Thank you Mr. Bell......... Or leave a message for you. ... hiroller, Lookin forward to talkin to you. '92

Quick Reply: NITE Edition Info and Roll Call