Arkansas Chapter Join Chapter Leader: Kramercd

Good Mechanic in Little Rock (Jacksonville) Area

Old 04-12-2011, 03:53 PM
mbellerive
New User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Good Mechanic in Little Rock (Jacksonville) Area

I'm in need of a mechanic to help out fixing an EOT / ECT temperature difference. I've decided to do a Bullet Proof Oil Cooler (external cooler) and EGR Cooler but, quite frankly, ran out of time to do it myself.

Does anyone know of a mechanic in the Little Rock / Jacksonville area that could do the mod? I'm at Little Rock Air Force Base for school, and need the truck in May to tow a 5th Wheel trailer back to Alaska, so I want to make sure it is running right!

I already have the kit...

Would really appreciate any information on mechanics that anyone has dealt with in the area and trusts...

Thanks,

Marty

Old 04-13-2011, 03:26 AM
zhilton
Postmaster
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
(not sure how this got posted twice...oops!)

Old 04-13-2011, 03:27 AM
zhilton
Postmaster
The only guy I know is npccpartsman. His signature says he's in Little Rock, but he actually lives up here near me in Ft. Smith. I think he's got property done around Stuttgart. Might drop him a PM, might know someone down that way. If you can't PM, let me know and I'll get in touch with him.

Old 04-13-2011, 04:59 AM
mbellerive
New User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thank you

Originally Posted by zhilton
The only guy I know is npccpartsman. His signature says he's in Little Rock, but he actually lives up here near me in Ft. Smith. I think he's got property done around Stuttgart. Might drop him a PM, might know someone down that way. If you can't PM, let me know and I'll get in touch with him.

Thanks Zhilton for the info, I will try to PM him and see if he can help out. At this point anywhere within a couple hours of Little Rock is OK. I need to get this done. EOT running 223-226, ECT at 192 - 194 with no load & seems to be trending up (wasn't this bad several weeks ago)

Old 04-18-2011, 09:40 PM
zhilton
Postmaster
Did you ever find a PSD guru?

Search this Thread