Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Newer Light Duty Trucks > 2007+ Expedition & Navigator
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

2007+ Expedition & Navigator 2007, 2008, 2009 and 2010 Ford Expedition and Lincoln Navigator

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-12-2011, 07:59 AM
New User

pumpercaptain is starting off with a positive reputation.
New 2010 Expedition

Hello Everyone,

We are picking up a new Expedtion today and I had some questions for the group.

Where is the best place online to purchase the Husky Liner floor mats? there are so many places offering them. I can't remember where I got my previous ones so I thought I would ask which site you guys have had good luck with.

This vehicle has the power runningboards- are there any splash guards available that fit this vehicle due to the power runningboards? Looking like this may be an issue trying to find some.

Thanks alot.

Matt.
Old 02-14-2011, 07:34 AM
Whachuwant?

MCDavis has a superb reputationMCDavis has a superb reputationMCDavis has a superb reputationMCDavis has a superb reputationMCDavis has a superb reputationMCDavis has a superb reputationMCDavis has a superb reputationMCDavis has a superb reputationMCDavis has a superb reputationMCDavis has a superb reputationMCDavis has a superb reputation
Places online like autoanything.com and a few others would probably have the best deal on the Husky's.
Personally, I have and would recommend the WeatherTech Digital Fit liners. They're a little pricey (about $200 for front and rear) but they are worth every penny. They provide a little better coverage than the Husky's and the fitment is awesome.

As for vehicle protection with the power boards...you may want to see if anything is available for the Navigator. The Nav comes standard with power boards and I believe there are a few options out there for them.

Google might be your best friend in either case.

Good luck and post pics of the new ride!
Official Slackmaster #24
Old 02-14-2011, 09:57 AM
Freshman User

nutherford is starting off with a positive reputation.
I've also had really good luck with the WeatherTech product. I've used them in a '97 Explorer, '03 Navigator and '06 Sequoia. The fit is perfect.
Old 02-14-2011, 11:13 AM
New User

pumpercaptain is starting off with a positive reputation.
ok... Thanks to all of you. I will look at the navigator stuff... Have to do something... can't stand all of the junk getting thrown on the sides...

I personally like the Husky Liners. I have had them in other vehicles and have been satisfied.

I haven't bought any of this stuff in a while and can't remember where I purchased before so I thought I would ask some of you your opinions on vendors.

I will put some pics up soon. We really like the new ride. Can't believe the difference between the Explorer we traded and the Expedition.

Planning on getting some grill inserts to fill in the caves that Ford created in the grill. I have a 02 250 and filled that grill in with gutter mesh to protect the coolers. It actully looks pretty good, or I think it does.
Old 02-14-2011, 12:11 PM
Whachuwant?

MCDavis has a superb reputationMCDavis has a superb reputationMCDavis has a superb reputationMCDavis has a superb reputationMCDavis has a superb reputationMCDavis has a superb reputationMCDavis has a superb reputationMCDavis has a superb reputationMCDavis has a superb reputationMCDavis has a superb reputationMCDavis has a superb reputation
I was able to get a few minutes here at work while stuffing my face to hit Google.

Husky has some gaurds that should work:
Husky Liners® - Floor Liners | Floor Mats | Car Floor Mats | Cargo Liners | Mud Flaps | Huskyliners.com
I cannot remember if the power running boards go all the way to the wheel well or not. If they do, these won't work.
Official Slackmaster #24
Old 02-14-2011, 12:11 PM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Newer Light Duty Trucks > 2007+ Expedition & Navigator

Tags
2010, 2011, boards, davidson, digitalfit, expedetion, expedition, guards, harley, power, running, runningboards, spalsh, splash, weathertech