Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Marketplace > Trading Feedback
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Trading Feedback Share your experiences (good or bad) with doing deals with other FTE members/sponsors

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-11-2011, 06:43 PM
Posting Guru

Krisx125 is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Figured i could trust a fellow FTE brother. WRONG

Listed a CD player forsale in a thread. Told people to contact me through PM. Had a few interested. Had one person contact me many times. We talked price, gave out addresses and such. He told me to "Front the shipping" and he'll "Put a check in the mail" Well here its been well over a week and the check should have been here within 3 days. Ive emailed him many times trying to see if maybe the check got shipped to the wrong address, etc. No reply. Thank god i didnt send it out. But really he had a good amount of Site posts. Really thought i could trust him. Just please anyone in the future know who your dealing with and wait for a the money to arrive before sending any item out.
~1997 Extended Cab F-250, 140k, 5 Speed, Valiar Clutch, 6637 Intake, Glow shift guages: (Boost, Exhaust temp, Water temp) GRP led, Dana 60, 3" Sky RSK, SD front leafs, Sky jacker 7000's, Plus 4" stainless lines~
1997 F250, Auto, 4x4, Rugby Flatbed, Fisher plow, Modded IDM, K&N Intake, otherwise stock!
Old 02-12-2011, 09:10 AM
Elder User

crawlfish is starting off with a positive reputation.
I'm sorry for your experience. I've gotten nothing but good out of this site, but have done little in the way of business with folks here.... maybe he died?
Old 02-12-2011, 09:39 AM
Posting Guru

Krisx125 is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
I dont usually sell things here. But hey if someone needs something and i have it, ill sell it to them for a good deal and help them out. LOL i dont think he died, hes been on FTE since ive pm'ed him...thats why im so mad he hasnt written back. I mean if you've ever gotten a pm it flashes and pops up in your face lol. Its not like he "Didnt" see it. Just another dead beat!
~1997 Extended Cab F-250, 140k, 5 Speed, Valiar Clutch, 6637 Intake, Glow shift guages: (Boost, Exhaust temp, Water temp) GRP led, Dana 60, 3" Sky RSK, SD front leafs, Sky jacker 7000's, Plus 4" stainless lines~
1997 F250, Auto, 4x4, Rugby Flatbed, Fisher plow, Modded IDM, K&N Intake, otherwise stock!
Old 03-22-2011, 10:30 PM
The Brown Mod

Encho has a brilliant futureEncho has a brilliant futureEncho has a brilliant futureEncho has a brilliant futureEncho has a brilliant futureEncho has a brilliant futureEncho has a brilliant futureEncho has a brilliant futureEncho has a brilliant futureEncho has a brilliant futureEncho has a brilliant future
If he tried to make a fool out of you i think you should share his name, as he doesn't deserve the respect most other fellows in this site get.
My Write-ups: Ford Steering Box Rebuild / Ford Front End Rebuild and auto hubs replacement / Ford Rear Drum Brakes / Ford E4OD Cooler & Shift Kit mods, drain-refill procedures R.I.P. Steve, you will be deeply missed my friend
Old 03-25-2011, 10:58 AM
Postmaster

Vinford has a good reputation on FTE.Vinford has a good reputation on FTE.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krisx125 View Post
Listed a CD player forsale in a thread. Told people to contact me through PM. Had a few interested. Had one person contact me many times. We talked price, gave out addresses and such. He told me to v and he'll "Put a check in the mail" Well here its been well over a week and the check should have been here within 3 days. Ive emailed him many times trying to see if maybe the check got shipped to the wrong address, etc. No reply. v But really he had a good amount of Site posts. Really thought i could trust him. Just please anyone in the future know who your dealing with and wait for a the money to arrive before sending any item out.
Your post is as clear as mud.
If thats how the deal was made no wonder its not working?

So did you send the cd player or not?

What does "front the shipping mean"?
If you didnt send it , whats the shipping?

You say "Thank god i didnt send it out.", if you didnt send it whats your problem?
2001 F-350 5.4 4x4
2008 F-450 6.4 dually 4x4
Plus a few more .................
Old 04-02-2011, 03:05 PM
Posting Guru

Zmann has a good reputation on FTE.Zmann has a good reputation on FTE.Zmann has a good reputation on FTE.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinford View Post
Your post is as clear as mud.
If thats how the deal was made no wonder its not working?

So did you send the cd player or not?

What does "front the shipping mean"?
If you didnt send it , whats the shipping?

You say "Thank god i didnt send it out.", if you didnt send it whats your problem?
I also am confused that makes no sense at all ,,atleast not in English
Old 01-29-2012, 04:45 PM
Post Fiend

BigF350 has a superb reputationBigF350 has a superb reputationBigF350 has a superb reputationBigF350 has a superb reputationBigF350 has a superb reputationBigF350 has a superb reputationBigF350 has a superb reputationBigF350 has a superb reputationBigF350 has a superb reputationBigF350 has a superb reputationBigF350 has a superb reputation
adrian.erks.harris adrianerksharris
While I am sorry to hear of your experience, did you read section #4 here first?
Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums - Announcements in Forum : Marketplace
Old 01-29-2012, 05:19 PM
Postmaster

Edgethis has a great reputation on FTE.Edgethis has a great reputation on FTE.Edgethis has a great reputation on FTE.Edgethis has a great reputation on FTE.Edgethis has a great reputation on FTE.
There's always a few bad apples in every bunch. Thats just plain rude to ignore someone who PM'd you. I always try to do paypal. Its easy, secure, and quick
1968 Mustang Coupe Booms Restomod Thread
Old 01-30-2012, 08:57 PM

tjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputation
also, check the persons user profile to see when the last time he logged on.
there may be a very simple reason for no contact, like a smoked computer, or even he was involved in an accident and is incapacitated.

rarely in life do you meet a person that will drop everything to help a stranger,
and give the shirt off his back to a friend.
Steve Price was that kind of person.
Godspeed "window licker", the short bus will never be the same with you gone.
Old 02-27-2012, 12:01 PM
Postmaster

snaponprofile is starting off with a positive reputation.
I refuse to deal with people who won't use paypal.
1992 Ford F-250 XLT 7.3 IDI 115K, 4X4, ZF5 S5-47 w/ 12inch clutch and SMF, Banks wastegated sidewinder turbo, 6637, BB injectors, rebuilt IP w/ fuel turned up, 3 inch DP, custom 3.5 inch exhaust with 4 inch tailpipe, 285/75/16R Yokohama's on PSD alcoas. Rebuilt D60 w/ firestone airbags. 10.25 sterling rear w/4:10's LS, Three pillar gauges with pyrometer, boost, and transmission temperature. Onboard air w/ 400C Viair. 16K rated B&W trailer hitch. Sound-tracker CB w/ 4 ft firestik.
Old 07-18-2012, 12:43 PM
Post Fiend

GLR has a superb reputationGLR has a superb reputationGLR has a superb reputationGLR has a superb reputationGLR has a superb reputationGLR has a superb reputationGLR has a superb reputationGLR has a superb reputationGLR has a superb reputationGLR has a superb reputationGLR has a superb reputation
Know the feeling sent some items to a guy, just asked him to pay shipping upon arrival. Only been 10 months....nothing. I still have faith in a lot of FTE peeps.
[/SIGPIC]George 54 F100, 78 F150, 79 F150, 86 F250, 87 F250 Member #5 Boy you ain't Right Club Official Slackmaster #15
Old 07-18-2012, 12:43 PM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Marketplace > Trading Feedback

Tags
enthusiasts, ford, pm, send, truck