Posts that make you say "What the Hell?"

Search this Thread

Old 02-28-2011, 10:47 PM
SteveBricks
FTE Legend
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by william_04_x
This came from the RZR forum.

It's like KOH, only worse. A lot worse. Actually, terrible.

YouTube - polaris rzr rock crawl
XTR3M3!!!!!!!

Old 02-28-2011, 10:51 PM
Old93junk
Post Fiend
Received 19 Likes on 19 Posts
And the purpose of that display was.......????

Old 02-28-2011, 11:33 PM
892504x4
FTE Chapter Leader

Received 112 Likes on 93 Posts
Originally Posted by Old93junk
And the purpose of that display was.......????
That was the question I had.

Old 03-01-2011, 01:05 AM
SpringerPop
Hotshot

Received 188 Likes on 112 Posts
I didn't say, "What the Hell".

What WAS that all about, anyway?

Pop

Old 03-01-2011, 07:52 AM
caseys
Posting Guru
Received 5 Likes on 1 Post
xxxxxxxxxx

Old 03-01-2011, 08:00 AM
caseys
Posting Guru
xxxxxxxxxx

Old 03-01-2011, 01:27 PM
bigrigfixer
The Pacifier

subbed. some funny stuff here.

Old 03-01-2011, 03:42 PM
bpounds
Hotshot
Received 44 Likes on 37 Posts
LOOKING TO BUY A PROGRAMMER FOR MY F350/6.0/2006.
NEVER HAD ONE.NEED SOME HELP ON WITCH ONE IS THE EASY ONE TO USE . JUST WONT TO PICK UP SOME HORSES AND MAYBE A FEW EXTRA MILE OR TO ON MY FULE.
No shortage of material to be found.

Old 03-01-2011, 08:59 PM
caseys
Posting Guru
xxxxxxxxxx

Last edited by SteveBricks; 03-01-2011 at 09:06 PM. Reason: removed name
Old 03-01-2011, 10:13 PM
bigrigfixer
The Pacifier

I've seen that "location".

Can't place the name though...

Here's one only a relative noob wouldn't know.

I know this subject has been here before but this just happined 2 nights ago. I was driving in the rain at night on a 4 lane road in the city . I was in the right lane and going the speed limit. This car came up beside me and as it went by it started coming over into MY LANE..I looked over and there was a woman driver who had her CELL PHONE placed on the stearing wheel and believe it or not she was texing......I guess Im lucky I saw her first because the only (censored) thing she was looking at was her cell phone. She was in a very nice car and even if she would have ran me off of the road the way our courts work it would take years to get a dime from her....Its just not right..I believe I will go to harbor freight and get 2 sets of the air truck air horns and the next time some fool endangers me with a cell phone I will give them such a LOUD BLAST OF THE HORNS it will scare the holy chit out of them........Hey someones got to make these fools pay attention before they kill you........or maybe a powerful megaphone and then I can make them hear me as I call them a (censored) I have been hurt in the last 2 accidents I have been in (both NOT MY FAULT) and have yet to recover anything near what they have cost me. If I sound bitter and mad its because I am.

Old 03-01-2011, 10:19 PM
SteveBricks
FTE Legend
I believe it's someone who got themselves run from the site a couple of years ago.

Old 03-01-2011, 10:20 PM
bigrigfixer
The Pacifier

Gone are the days where a man can really call himself a man. Working in an office at the same time every day; stuck indoors; sweatin' worse than a three-dollar ***** in an uncomfortable business suit; by the way: you can kill my baby, but you better not dare touch my dog!; expected to answer to an embarrassing law-system that fails every day; hearing 30 and 40yr old dudes talk as if they haven't hit puberty yet; recieving criticism because you slapped your drunk girlfriend in the face(an attention slap, nothing to hard) after catching her hump another dude who doesn't shower for 3 days at a time; portions of paychecks sent to a manipulating and dishonest organization that will go to any length to get what it wants; forced into wasting time with those individuals who ask too many questions; laughing at a police-officer who pulled you over for speeding, only to see him reach in his pocket for a pen and accidentally drop a little sac of meth on the pavement....anyhow, enough rambling. We're men! We are wild at heart! Why try and tame that? We want something to fight for. Something to live for. Something to protect. Something to die for. We cannot find this important piece of life in society with the way it is. Society today, is too controlled, too arrogant, and hypocritical. Survival of the fittest (as old as the saying may be) is the only way to truely learn exactly what you're made of. It feels better to earn something you fought for, than to recieve something in which you were given. Anything worth having in life, will always come with some kind of fight. Is it worth having a woman in your life to share time with? Of course it is. It's the best feeling in the world, but you better damn well believe you gotta fight for her...make her feel like the princess that she is by bending over backwards for her, protect like she was your sister (and uh, i hope none of yous out there are dating your sister...believe me, its impossible cuz you know too much about eachother. Naaah, just kiddin') and love her like she was the last woman on earth. Now, if your sister was the last woman on earth, I guess then it would be okay to date her. But anyhow, most of us need not worry about that happening in our days on this planet. Its not important to remember. What is important is the idea of human-beings, particularly the male-species, becoming too soft and dependent. Only doing enough just to get by. Following others instead of leading the groups; not doing what you want to do, when you want to do it, and how you want to do it because you fear being different. Who cares about popularity and fitting in with norm. To hell with norms. They're boring and routine. Take your mask off man and start livin life. Go out in the woods for two weeks with nothing but the clothes on your back and purposely get so lost that you begin to feel afraid and start thinkin you're in deep ****. Learn to relax when it seems impossible. Look around you and take some time to meditate. Organize your thoughts and filter out the distractions. Slowly breathe in your nose and out your mouth. Whether or not you believe it, you are capable of doing anything you want to do. The only obstacle holding you back is you, yourself. No human-being is stupid or dumb or not-smart. Its just that, we all have very different and distinct thinking patterns. Take chances for thats all life is. Welcome and embrace the challenges you encounter. Fight till you throw-up from exhaustion and sleep till you get hungry. Wake up to the sun shining through the trees on your face and feel proud cuz your digging deep. Relfect on your own actions and decisions and make note of the out-comes to prevent any mistakes from re-occurring. You'll quickly learn this getting lost deep in the woods. You get to the point of frustration, anger and rage. Hungry, dehydrated and lost like an sob for no reason at all, you walk and hunt for satisfaction. It may be right around the corner, or a two days journey away. Not knowing the future and what it holds frightens you more than anything else. Your body and brain start to panic. Your breathing is out of control and blood pressure irregular. Eventually you reach a point where you either roll over and lose the fight, or you force yourself to think differently and all of sudden it clicks. Your overwhelming feelings of fear and defeat vanish like a fart in the wind. You realize the link to harmonizing your actions and decisions with your thought process is actually some sort of reverse psychological or 4th dimensional brain shart. It appears to be logical and extremely realistic when you try to comprehend it. But actually its just an illusion put there by events out of our control and when we are not in control, in a split-second, our brain goes ***-backwards and actually shocks itself into a surreal track of events where the linked chemical processes speed up, but almost as if it was in reverse. The frightning sense of the unkown mixed with what we already know blends together to create this surreal track of events or more commonly known as false perceptions. When our head mixes the false perceptions with the thoughts we create from the feelings we feel, it becomes extremely difficult to decipher the necessary and realistic thoughts and the order in which they should be put into action. But youre a man who's wild at heart. You rule animals of every kind as long as you respect them for their purpose. Nature is the element that keeps all life living. Do not fear it. Admire its beauty and be resourceful with it for it provides for the animals as the animals provide for you. If one actually understands all this mumbo jumbo, then you are probably as crazy as me...crazy not being crazy enough to describe exactly how crazy you are, as am I. In other words, if all of these opinions are true, then and only then could a man consider himself to be a real man. So what is a real man? Honestly, I don't think there is a right or wrong answer. Perhaps there's no answers at all and it's just a bunch of years spent trying to make sense of life itself. Opinions of what a real man should be are so vast, I wouldn't be surprised if we were training to be women. But anyhow, being a man is nothing but living each day as if it were your last. When you speak, never lie and stand firm in your word. Give respect to get it. If a man does you wrong, forget the police (they procrastinate with the whole process and only make matters worse) and go handle it the way you see fit. Don't take his life unless he took the life of another. You are seeking him out to teach him and help him learn from his mistakes. As the title states, you aint gotta a man's attention till your knees in his throat. You never let anybody control you or affect your judgement in a negative way. Stick to what you know are the facts and wisely analyze the opinions before you agree or disagree. Man, I know you're a man cuz I'm a man too. But what makes us real men is what we do when nobody's lookin'.
and this response was just hilarious.
Originally Posted by thorseshoeing
Real men use paragraphs...

Old 03-01-2011, 10:32 PM
SpringerPop
Hotshot

Received 188 Likes on 112 Posts
Originally Posted by SteveBricks
I believe it's someone who got themselves run from the site a couple of years ago.
He's been gone since April, 2008. "godblessmud".

He never shoulda' messed with Kenny!

Pop

Old 03-01-2011, 10:35 PM
Old93junk
Post Fiend
Received 19 Likes on 19 Posts
The lack of punctuation makes my head hurt almost as bad as the ran together sentences.

Old 03-01-2011, 10:53 PM
arctic y block
Post Fiend
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Originally Posted by Old93junk
The lack of punctuation makes my head hurt almost as bad as the ran together sentences.
Wow I never saw any of that till ya mentioned it. Now ya got me wondering about ME.

Quick Reply: Posts that make you say "What the Hell?"