Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Super Duty/Heavy Duty > Excursion - King of SUVs
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Excursion - King of SUVs 2000 - 2005 Ford Excursion

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-28-2011, 12:59 PM
Posting Guru

housedad has a spectacular reputation.housedad has a spectacular reputation.housedad has a spectacular reputation.housedad has a spectacular reputation.housedad has a spectacular reputation.housedad has a spectacular reputation.housedad has a spectacular reputation.housedad has a spectacular reputation.housedad has a spectacular reputation.housedad has a spectacular reputation.housedad has a spectacular reputation.
mine works fine. Yes, it comes from the main tank

Some folks have found that the hose will pop off at different locations.
Operate it ansd see if it is spraying fluid any7where inside or outside under the truck

Bion
2005 EXCURSION now called "ZOMBIE CRUSHER" by the kids. XLT V10 Silver More mods than I want to think about.... (see my gallery)
Ford Towing Guides click here Ford Owners Manuals Click here
Watch out for the Zombies.....
Old 12-03-2011, 01:43 PM
New User

Coyote1959 is starting off with a positive reputation.
2000 Excursion washer fluid leak

Just finished repairing the leak in the washer fluid supply line on my Ford excursion. The syptoms were a constant dripping of the washer fluid around the back of the wheel and passenger door.
My leak was due to the line seperating at the firewall junction. All I had to do was pull the floor moulding on the pass. side door frame. Next pulled out the plastic quarter panel , then pulled back the carpet and floor liner and voila there it was. Simply shoved the tubing back into the connector and everything now works, Thanks again for those who post their experiences.
Old 12-03-2011, 05:37 PM
Senior User

radmacks is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
radmacks radmacks radmacks radmacks
My break was in the passenger side kick panel where it goes through the fire wall. I hooked it back up and wrapped it in electrical tape.

When the season change from summer to winter (no fall in Canada lol) I found it frozen and when I went to blast it out after a trip to Walmart it rained all over are groceries from the back connection in the roof on the passenger side of the roof lite. Since its not raining washer fluid in your rear cargo area i would start with the passenger side fire wall under the carpet right under the glove box.
Old 03-23-2012, 03:13 PM
Senior User

The_Punisher is starting off with a positive reputation.
Mine is leaking out the passenger front wheel well up against the firewall.
I looks like the hose runs UNDER the heater motor and box???

How the heck suppose to get in there?
Old 03-23-2012, 09:16 PM
Senior User

9mpg is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.9mpg is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Mine was leaking from under the passenger front door. Here are the before and after photos:
Old 03-23-2012, 09:31 PM
Excursion Fleet Manager

Sunline Fan has a superb reputationSunline Fan has a superb reputationSunline Fan has a superb reputationSunline Fan has a superb reputationSunline Fan has a superb reputationSunline Fan has a superb reputationSunline Fan has a superb reputationSunline Fan has a superb reputationSunline Fan has a superb reputationSunline Fan has a superb reputationSunline Fan has a superb reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Punisher View Post
How the heck suppose to get in there?
lol, it's real easy to get to with the Ex completely stripped down to the bare chassis!

My best suggestion would be to try taking the fender liner out, which would mean taking off all the stuff attached to it. But I think that would give you easiest access.
2007 Sunline Solaris T-286SR travel trailer, 3/8/06, 7365.5
Old 03-23-2012, 09:31 PM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Super Duty/Heavy Duty > Excursion - King of SUVs

Tags
2002, 2011, 94, caps, cleaner, excursion, explorer, fill, flex, fluid, ford, rear, refill, washer, wiper