Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Misc. > Audio & Video Systems, Navigation, Satellite Radio & Mobile Electronics
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Audio & Video Systems, Navigation, Satellite Radio & Mobile Electronics SPONSORED BY:

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-26-2011, 08:59 PM
Posting Guru

KC8QVO has a very good reputation on FTE.KC8QVO has a very good reputation on FTE.KC8QVO has a very good reputation on FTE.KC8QVO has a very good reputation on FTE.
Erasing Nav/Sync Memory?

Does anyone know how to erase the memory from the nav/sync? Specifically the addresses stored in there?

I am making one more round to clean out my truck before it goes to the salvage yard. I'd like to get the addresses cleaned out of there before its gone for good. The manual for the nav/sync doesn't say anything other than deleting phones from the bluetooth thing.
"To truly solve a problem you must first understand the problem"
Old 01-27-2011, 02:13 AM
Super Moderator

glruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputation
Try the Ford Sync Forum,,, Ford SYNC Forum, Ford SYNC Owners, Ford SYNC Help, Ford SYNC Smart Phone, Ford SYNC Connect, Ford SYNC ipod, Ford SYNC Phones, Ford SYNC Blue Tooth, Ford SYNC Voice Command, Ford SYNC Phone Book, My Ford Touch, Ford Touch, My Ford Touch Owners, My Fo

Or the Ford Sync My Ride,,,, https://secure.syncmyride.com/Own/Mo...ySyncUnit.aspx

I AM TOTALLY EXHAUSTIPATED!
Old 01-27-2011, 05:59 AM
Posting Guru

KC8QVO has a very good reputation on FTE.KC8QVO has a very good reputation on FTE.KC8QVO has a very good reputation on FTE.KC8QVO has a very good reputation on FTE.
I don't have any time to sign up for another forum and wait for a reply. I'll just have to call the dealer and see if they know. I'm about to head out the door.
Old 01-27-2011, 04:04 PM
Super Moderator

glruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputation
Sorry, those links are to Ford's help!

I AM TOTALLY EXHAUSTIPATED!
Old 01-28-2011, 05:45 AM
Posting Guru

shotgunz is a name known to allshotgunz is a name known to allshotgunz is a name known to allshotgunz is a name known to allshotgunz is a name known to allshotgunz is a name known to all
It's called a Master Reset and is fully described in the Owner's Manual.

My fuel mileage: http://www.fuelly.com/driver/shotgun/f150
Old 01-28-2011, 06:04 AM
Posting Guru

Guys I got it. I deleted all my addresses and places one by one but they are gone.

I didn't even think about a master reset. Although I have had so much on my mind its hard to think about much else anyway. I'm just glad I remembered to erase my addresses to begin with. Never know who's going to get it next...
Old 01-28-2011, 05:44 PM
Super Duty

fz1dave has much to be proud offz1dave has much to be proud offz1dave has much to be proud offz1dave has much to be proud offz1dave has much to be proud offz1dave has much to be proud offz1dave has much to be proud offz1dave has much to be proud of
Sorry to hear about your truck. I hope you wind up in an other soon!

Never mind. I didn't realize it was you without the truck in your sig. Glad to hear the good news in your other thread though!

2011 F250 6.2L XLT Crew Cab 4x4, 3.73.
Golden Bronze Clearcoat Metallic
2012 Coachmen Freedom Express 292BHDS
ARE Z Series Cap & BedRug
Audio upgrade

Last edited by fz1dave; 01-28-2011 at 06:52 PM. Reason: Mistaken identity
Old 01-28-2011, 05:44 PM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Misc. > Audio & Video Systems, Navigation, Satellite Radio & Mobile Electronics

Tags
card, clear, clearing, data, erase, erasing, erease, ford, index, memory, nav, phonebook, reset, sync, truck