Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Western Region > Colorado Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Colorado Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: RIKIL

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-18-2011, 10:35 PM
Admin Emeritus

SteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputation
Exclamation Nominations/Volunteers For Colorado Chapter Leader

Nominations/Volunteers for Colorado Chapter Leader are now being accepted.

You must be a member of FTE's Colorado Chapter to make a nomination or volunteer for the position.

Make sure that the person you nominate will accept the position.

Nominees/Volunteers please introduce yourself, provide a brief detail of what you do, where you live and add your first name to your signature.

If you have any questions, feel free to send a pm to myself, glruff, FTE Trigger or otherwise post your question.

Chapter Guidelines are here: http://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/76...-1-2008-a.html

Chapter Leader Guidelines are here: http://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/76...-1-2008-a.html

Last edited by SteveBricks; 01-23-2011 at 11:35 PM.
Old 01-20-2011, 06:06 PM
Freshman User

bdave is starting off with a positive reputation.
I'm confused (not that unusual). Steve sent a pm about a Co. FTE chapter, but his location is Lakewood, Calif., and the message contains a link to join the S. CA. FTE chapter.
Old 01-20-2011, 06:40 PM
Admin Emeritus

SteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputation
Sorry about the confusion, Dave. One of the things I do as a regional chapters moderator is start threads like this when a chapter is in need of a leader. I also happen to be the chapter leader for SoCal, but one has nothing to do with the other.
Join our Chapter *HERE*
9/21/54 - 9/25/09
Old 01-20-2011, 07:00 PM
Freshman User

bdave is starting off with a positive reputation.
Thanks

Thanks for the clearification. I'm just learning.
Old 01-26-2011, 07:19 PM
FTE Chapter Leader

RIKIL has a great reputation on FTE.RIKIL has a great reputation on FTE.RIKIL has a great reputation on FTE.RIKIL has a great reputation on FTE.RIKIL has a great reputation on FTE.RIKIL has a great reputation on FTE.
There is a Lakewood in Colorado, its south-west of Denver (the city). I also know of the one in So Cal (grew up in HB). Lucky me.

I'm thinking that being a chapter leader doesn't seem to involve a ton of time. I'm considering volunteering myself (I live in Colorado Springs). Once concern though is there are periods of time throughout the year where I am just too damn busy to get on. Can someone give me an idea about the sort of time involved? I read the Leader Guidelines page already.

Ryan
Red, 1992 F150, 351W, E4OD, Vortech V-2 Si trim blower, Snow Performance water/meth injection system, custom cam, Edelbrock Performer intake, Twisted Wedge 205cc heads, shorty full-length headers, MASS Air (converted), tuning with QuarterhorseRT, 4x4, short bed, 33" tires
Old 01-26-2011, 07:25 PM
Admin Emeritus

PM coming your way, Ryan
Join our Chapter *HERE*
9/21/54 - 9/25/09
Old 01-26-2011, 07:59 PM
FTE Chapter Leader

RIKIL has a great reputation on FTE.RIKIL has a great reputation on FTE.RIKIL has a great reputation on FTE.RIKIL has a great reputation on FTE.RIKIL has a great reputation on FTE.RIKIL has a great reputation on FTE.
Steve came over and beat me up and said he would come back again if I didn't go all in...so here I go.

My name is Ryan and I live in Colorado Springs, CO. Lived here now for 9 years and not only have I loved every minute of it but I seem to love it more and more. I think I love it a minute and a half for every minute that goes by

Anyway, I have been in IT for a long time and had a Ford (first was my red Ranger) since ~1994. In 1996 I got a 92 F150 which I supercharged, lifted, raced (street), and still love and have. I am now building a new motor. I love the royal Ford blue color, my truck is red. Go figure.

I like to contribute help or advice on Ford trucks where and when I can.

I volunteer for the position.

Ryan
Red, 1992 F150, 351W, E4OD, Vortech V-2 Si trim blower, Snow Performance water/meth injection system, custom cam, Edelbrock Performer intake, Twisted Wedge 205cc heads, shorty full-length headers, MASS Air (converted), tuning with QuarterhorseRT, 4x4, short bed, 33" tires
Old 02-07-2011, 10:53 PM
Junior User

rashanny is starting off with a positive reputation.
Rikil, you are hired!

Bob
Old 02-08-2011, 11:05 AM
FTE Chapter Leader

Hired! Sweet. Hiring involves pay. So where is it?

Old 02-08-2011, 06:51 PM
Senior User

HeeHaw78 is starting off with a positive reputation.
Well done RIKIL congrats are in order. Glad to see you beat out all the fierce competition. HaHaHa
Old 02-08-2011, 07:00 PM
Admin Emeritus

Whoa there, fellas....it ain't quite over yet.

Though if someone would like to move that the nominations be closed, that will be entertained
Join our Chapter *HERE*
9/21/54 - 9/25/09
Old 02-08-2011, 07:14 PM
Senior User

HeeHaw78 is starting off with a positive reputation.
oh my bad i thought the polls were closed.
Old 02-08-2011, 07:16 PM
FTE Chapter Leader

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveBricks View Post
Very cool, just saw that in your sig. My father in law and I love the NHRA (mother in law works for corp office) and we would work events...had so much fun, even loved getting the nitro in my eyes.
Old 02-08-2011, 07:19 PM
Admin Emeritus

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeeHaw78
oh my bad i thought the polls were closed.
The nomination/volunteer period runs for 30 days. If there's a need for an election, that poll will run for 14 days.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RIKIL
My father in law and I love the NHRA (mother in law works for corp office) and we would work events
NHRDA is negotiating with Bandimere for a date in May...if it happens you should come out and see the show!
Join our Chapter *HERE*
9/21/54 - 9/25/09

Last edited by SteveBricks; 02-08-2011 at 07:23 PM.
Old 02-08-2011, 09:35 PM
FTE Chapter Leader

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveBricks View Post
...If there's a need for an election, that poll will run for 14 days.

Woah! Wait a minute there buddy. 14 days seems like an awful long time for one of those. The commercial says that after 4 hours you should go to the hospital.
Old 02-08-2011, 09:35 PM

Closed Thread