Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Southwest Region > Oklahoma Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Oklahoma Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: Gary Lewis

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-17-2011, 08:15 PM
Postmaster

cigarxtc has a great reputation on FTE.cigarxtc has a great reputation on FTE.cigarxtc has a great reputation on FTE.cigarxtc has a great reputation on FTE.cigarxtc has a great reputation on FTE.
Talking Any Squirrel/Rabbit Hunters Here?....

I got a nice little squirrel gun for Christmas. It's a Mossberg Plinkster, 10round 22lr rifle, from Wally World. I'm very pleased with it at the range so far. Still haven't found the most reliable ammo yet. I've given up on the bulk pack boxes=too many duds/failed to fired.

Anyway, I was just wonderin if anyone else here hunts for squirrel and/or rabbit. I haven't been yet, but hope to go before the end of the month, for some squirrel.

Daily Driver 1978 F150
Old 01-20-2011, 07:09 AM
Posting Guru

jwtimme is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
I hunt squirrels when do you want to go. I normally hunt rabbits with a shot gun though its hard to hit them on the run with a 22. I dont have any good places to rabbit hunt around here anyway.
Old 01-24-2011, 12:06 PM
Postmaster

cigarxtc has a great reputation on FTE.cigarxtc has a great reputation on FTE.cigarxtc has a great reputation on FTE.cigarxtc has a great reputation on FTE.cigarxtc has a great reputation on FTE.
Hiya JW. I'm planning to try for this coming Saturday or Sunday, the 29th or 30th. I've got access to a pecan orchard and any squirrels i get rid of means more saved pecans for the orchard owner. I don't know where to hunt rabbits yet. You think you might be free to go this coming weekend.

Daily Driver 1978 F150
Old 01-24-2011, 01:37 PM
Posting Guru

jwtimme is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
I can be free either sat or sun I need to paint my tractor one of these days. Where is this orchard at. Just let me know which day is better for you. At the moment it looks like the weather will be nice both days.
Old 01-25-2011, 03:36 PM
Postmaster

JW, Saturday is lookin like a better day for me. It's in Skiatook. I called yer cell phone and left you a message. Not sure if that number i have for you is still yours or not? Gimme a call when you get a chance. 9188450481.

Daily Driver 1978 F150
Old 02-07-2011, 09:22 AM
New User

WacosSon is starting off with a positive reputation.
So didja guys whack anything? Been picking off squirrels in the backyard that keep getting into my attic.
Old 02-07-2011, 08:25 PM
Postmaster

I saw a squirrel, but it did not sit still long enough to take a shot. In fact i didn't get a chance to pop off a single shot. JW got a nice healthy brown/red squirrel. Nice head shot too. I'm definitely goin back there when the pecans are being picked. There just was not much out there besides an armadillo, a couple squirrels and tons of various birds. It was still a blast to be out there.

Daily Driver 1978 F150
Old 02-07-2011, 08:25 PM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Southwest Region > Oklahoma Chapter

Tags
ads, free, hunt, hunters, hunting, oklahoma, orchard, pecan, personal, rabbit, rid, squirrel, tulsa