Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Western Region > California, Southern Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

California, Southern Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: wpnaes

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-07-2003, 08:13 PM
Pestiferous Nuisance

Greywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputation
Tiajauna anybody? (Who wants ta?)

I went there so many times with my Poppa when I was growing up in SD that I can't even remember...

But it's changed a lot, even though the gas there prolly still sux (to high a sulphur content - Mucho Knockage!)

Who wants to get together on a road trip?

(Maybe someone with better Spanish than mine?(I pray...))
Old 02-20-2007, 11:22 PM
Jäger

Kep4 has a spectacular reputation.Kep4 has a spectacular reputation.Kep4 has a spectacular reputation.Kep4 has a spectacular reputation.Kep4 has a spectacular reputation.Kep4 has a spectacular reputation.Kep4 has a spectacular reputation.Kep4 has a spectacular reputation.Kep4 has a spectacular reputation.Kep4 has a spectacular reputation.Kep4 has a spectacular reputation.
I know it's been awhile Wolfie, but let's party!
'05 F250 Lariat CCSB 4X4 6.0 - Sold

Rest In Peace, Steve P. You are missed.
Old 02-27-2007, 01:55 PM
Senior User

Sarahs85Bronco is starting off with a positive reputation.
Wow

I have never been...is it kid friendly? And i got a D in spanish...i can ask where the bathroom is....that IS important LOL
Old 02-27-2007, 06:12 PM
Senior User

cabinetmaker00 is starting off with a positive reputation.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarahs85Bronco
I have never been...is it kid friendly? And i got a D in spanish...i can ask where the bathroom is....that IS important LOL
T.j is a toilet I would not bring kids there ,but if you just want to check it out
go there in the day .
Now I'm not saying you can't have kinda safe fun but most go there to do things they cant do in the states I used to go there a lot but it's easy to get put in a situation that can suck like being aressted for punching some drunk
guy that just hit you only to find yourself in the furthest jail from the border
where you have to beat down everyone in jail with you to stay alive and you can also see how they treat american woman when there in jail , this is my .02$ based on experiance .
tint.

Last edited by cabinetmaker00; 02-27-2007 at 06:26 PM.
Old 02-27-2007, 06:23 PM
Posting Guru

73f350sc is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.73f350sc is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Now,
I understand that your reply is based one experience..and I'm not endorsing TJ any....but please...if you can edit it so it isnt so grapich....this is supposed to be a family oriented site and some of what ya wrote could be inappropriate if a young person happens to look at it. Please edit it or...you can PM somone to give them details that decriptive.

Ya never know who's reading over someone's shoulder.
-Chris
New Member of the Kentucky Chapter
Old 02-27-2007, 06:54 PM
Postmaster

orich is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.orich is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
TJ....aw, has really cleaned up in the pass 40+ yrs when, I use to run down from LA
Got drunk all the time. but saw a few guys taken to jail. when they can't control them selfs and want to fight or throw a punch at someone.. You go to jail in the USA for the same things..But like posted You don't want to ever go too there jails. Bad! Go on the day bus at stateline ez in ez out. Long traffic backups coming out. If you drive in with any SUV chances our you'll loose it for ever #1 vehicles to be stolen there. Yep i chased those bad girls back then and played the ponys and so on in the early 60's What A place. You can have a good time or the worse time of your life there. ...my 2cents
orich
Old 03-12-2007, 12:42 AM
Junior User

poor15 is starting off with a positive reputation.
dont drink the water!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111
Old 03-13-2007, 06:35 PM
Ambassador

hanklin has a superb reputationhanklin has a superb reputationhanklin has a superb reputationhanklin has a superb reputationhanklin has a superb reputationhanklin has a superb reputationhanklin has a superb reputationhanklin has a superb reputationhanklin has a superb reputationhanklin has a superb reputationhanklin has a superb reputation
I gotta chime in on this one.
One of my employees goes down there with a couple of buddy`s and when they go to check into a motel someone steals the truck with all the gear,clothes etc.Like orich say`s
If you drive in with any SUV chances our you'll loose it for ever #1 vehicles to be stolen there

Anyway so all the guy`s catch a bus back to the states,but not my guy, he decides to stay and look for the truck (fat chance). He`s walking around at nite and gets drunk then gets jumped(now his money is gone as well). He finds one of the guys later on and starts to fight him ,well the policia show up and throw him in jail for 24 hrs. I remember when he called my wife to say he would be late,,boy did we razze him for a long time over that one

Hanklin

Buford T Justice "There aint No way, No way, that you could come from my loins"
Old 04-19-2007, 01:14 AM
Senior User

drbalazo is starting off with a positive reputation.
TJ is like everywhere else. Play nice and nothing bad will happen to you. Act like a fool, get thrown in jail. I was raised in TJ and still visit there very often and have never seen the inside of a jail there. just my .02
Old 04-19-2007, 01:14 AM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Western Region > California, Southern Chapter

Tags
butterfly, greywolf, iron