Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Southern Region > Virginia Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Virginia Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: archtaan

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-16-2011, 10:08 AM
Senior User

Dyllan78 is starting off with a positive reputation.
6.0 mechanics in northern va, no dealerships??????

I have never been able to find one shop in northern va that know the ins and out of the 6.0 If anyone outhere knows anyone in the the northern va area please let me know.
Old 02-09-2011, 09:15 PM
Posting Guru

JonathanN has a great reputation on FTE.JonathanN has a great reputation on FTE.JonathanN has a great reputation on FTE.JonathanN has a great reputation on FTE.JonathanN has a great reputation on FTE.
I do know that Diesel Power of VA in Richmond is pretty good... I have a cousin and uncle that took their 6.0's there and they said they were great! They're in on the improvements and fixes for the 6.0L so, they won't go putting the same junk back into the truck just to get fixed all over again. I know it's not Northern VA, but I do know they're pretty good at what they do.
Early 1999 F-250 Lariat 4x4 w/7.3L PSD, AT, SC, LB, 315/75/16's on 16x10's, 4" Lift, 4" Exhaust, HPx, Regulated Fuel Return, Hutch/Harpoon, NVK4 PCM, John Wood Valve Body, 6637 w/Pete's Cover, CCV, EBPV Delete, DP-Tuner, IssPro's - 332,000 miles!

Truck Pictures
Old 02-10-2011, 08:01 AM
Senior User

Dyllan78 is starting off with a positive reputation.
Thanks jonahan
Old 05-12-2011, 05:25 AM
Senior User

cmdevildog16 is starting off with a positive reputation.
Does anyone know of someone closer to Norther VA as i would at least like someone with the knowledge to look over my truck and let me know if anything needs to be fixed right away and dont wanna pay Ford Dealer prices, i live in warrenton VA and i def dont want to drive all the way to Richmond...obviously i will do the work i can myself but for some things id rather have a professional do it.
Old 05-22-2011, 06:32 PM
Senior User

well i found somone that specializes in diesel repair and performance here in Northern VA the place is called Digges automotive...ill let you know once i have gone to them and deal with them but they come highly recomended around here they are located in Morrisville VAclose to fredricksburg
Old 06-01-2011, 07:37 PM
Elder User

yomow is starting off with a positive reputation.
6.0 shop

There is a shop in Bealton,va. i will get the name & place of it tommarow.
Old 06-02-2011, 04:17 AM
Senior User

yeah Digges is right on the edge of bealton on 17...not sure if it is the same one your talking about but thats the only one i know of in that area. I went and talked to the guys there for a while and they are very knowlegeable on 6.0 and diesels in general. i will probably be taking my business there in the future (on the things i cant do that is)
Old 06-04-2011, 08:22 AM
Elder User

yomow is starting off with a positive reputation.
do not go to diggs auto [Auther Diggs] he is a a felon from the law. worthless thief friend by day steels from u at night . The shop i was referring to is in Bealton ,Va. The guy name is Walt. He works for a living !
Old 09-09-2011, 11:55 AM
Senior User

yes i have since found that out from my wifes family who has lived in the area forever....thank god i didnt go there but i did find another shop in fredricksburg called strokers unlimited and while i havent dealt with them a whole lot yet they have been very good about answering my questions and seem to know exactly what they are talking about they also do work on motorcylces and other cars.
Old 09-09-2011, 11:55 AM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Southern Region > Virginia Chapter

Tags
60, automotive, deisel, diesel, diggs, ford, fredericksburg, good, mechanic, morrisville, northern, repair, service, shops, truck, va, virginia