Oregon Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: 892504x4

Ford and towing parts

Search this Thread

Old 01-24-2011, 01:01 AM
glovemeister
Cargo Master
Received 26 Likes on 16 Posts
Ford and towing parts

Hey guys figured I would offer up some parts.
I've got a Warn Classic Winch Bumper, its black in color not sure if powdercoated or paint. It includes all the mounting hardware, and it was mounted on my 1984 Ford f250. I'd like $400 bucks OBO, I can deliver it.
I have a Reese 14k Fifth wheel hitch, no rails, but its in great shape $100 obo. Retails for $400+
I've got a regular towing package hitch, it includes the ball not sure the pound rating but would like $50 OBO
I've got an entire mint front and rear seats. Front captains chairs, with arm rests (one has a rip). Vinyl cloth. The rear seat is tan in color and perfect condition. I was going to paint them black but figured I'd rather pass off the good parts and let someone else have them. $600 OBO.
I've got the long bed, with tailgate from a 1984 Ford F250 HD Super cab. Includes the tail gate but the tail gate is rusted and the bed has some surface rust. $400 OBO
57-59 OEM Ford wiper switch, I believe its for a pickup, and is in the OEM box. $50 OBO
Motorcraft/Holley 4180 460 carb, elec choke + vac secondaries. Square bore pattern. The outside finish is dirty so I am selling it with the fact that it needs a rebuild, and a good cleaning, no broken manifold or anything. $150 OBO.

I also have a headache rack and metal plate for welding, that has spots for a high lift jack, shovel and ax with lock. It also has two upper lights which work. It needs to be painted/powedercoated, already has bolt holes. $500 OBO

I could be convinced to get rid of my rear bumper, it has spots for trailer brakes it may even be Warn but I don't know that for a fact.

Prices are OBO, I would trade for 92+ Ford interior, ideally black. A flat bed.

I also have these non Ford/towing related items

94-01 Dodge coil spacers BNIB I'd like 20 bucks
Corey Field pro paintball player jersey roughly 04-06 season. $150 OBO

I can deliver most of it, and am flexible on pricing. I have pics on request.
If you want everything I can let it go for a reasonable amount, I really want a flat bed and they are super pricey. Would be interested in a ZF5 trans, and all the parts for it. A rebuilt ford 460, or other ford performance parts, guns, atvs, goose neck trailer etc.

Old 01-24-2011, 11:01 AM
fabmandelux
Post Fiend
Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
Sorry......You cannot post "for sale" adds in the forums.

"5. Personal Items For Sale . For Sale items are not allowed in the automotive and general discussion forums of FTE. We have a Classifieds section that you can list your items in. Want ads are allowed in the forums so long as you post a follow-up when you find the part(s). Vehicle value discussions are permitted, however, if we find it turning into a for sale thread, the thread will be removed. The only exception to this guideline is the Chapter Forums. There is a specific thread in each Chapter Forum, for Chapter Members only, that is intended for local for sale items."

You CAN however, post them here:
https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/5...de-thread.html

The rules" Ford Truck Enthusiasts - Discussion Forum Guidelines

Please post this in the Chapter For Sale Thread.........

I expect a Mod to come along and close this thread, so thought I'd give ya a heads up.................
Don.

Old 01-24-2011, 12:22 PM
glovemeister
Cargo Master
Received 26 Likes on 16 Posts
I appreciate that Don, yeah I saw what appeared to be other classifieds in this forum but I checked them out today and you were correct. I will use the chapter BST. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Old 01-24-2011, 12:26 PM
fabmandelux
Post Fiend
Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
Not a problem my friend. We all make mistakes (just ask my wife...lol). I'll ask Steve to move the whole post to the For Sale thread.

I see ya beat me to it, and reposted! I think I'll just let this thread die.................